SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 246 17.9%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 150 10.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 44 3.2%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 151 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 780 56.9%

• Total voters

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
Way to make the canon lesbians of Sailor Moon ugly butch man body types. Not stupid offensive or anything to lesbians.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's been a request for a thread to be made on Destiny Moon. Rather than try and go through every single past post here that mentions her, does anyone have enough knowledge to go off of that I can try and work with? I'm interested in helping craft a new OP.

EDIT: Oh god, mentions of her are now even popping up on my Twitter feed.

Last edited:

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what? You're right. I mean, there's uglier troons out there. Remember the creator of Assigned Male?
Meh, LaBelle is about on par with Crayonization/Alex Vidal. They get far worse, for example Clawshrimpy is infinitely uglier than Sophie. Phil is a given. Narcissa Wright and ProtoMagical Girl, actually pretty much any speedrunner troons are also far more hideous because attempting to look like a woman also requires a rudimentary understanding of hygeine. And of course the ex-military and grannytrannies like Susan Stone and Charlotte Clymer. Shit, even Brianna Wu is more hideous.
1578943367556.png
1578943408996.png

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
You know what? You're right. I mean, there's uglier troons out there. Remember the creator of Assigned Male?
The thing is Destinymoon is not an actual trans person. She is just saying that she is but she was born female. Sure I have no concrete proof for this (I have never seen her junk) but I can tell from what I've seen. She never mentioned if she is FtM or MtF trans only that she is trans, doesn't have an adam's apple which is the easiest way usually, the shape of the face is way too round to be male, never showed before and after pics, (from what I can gather) she started identifying as a trans sexual last year before that only non-binary lesbian and lastly (and it's kinda weird to say) she has big titties, not the surgery kind but the natural grown kind.

TL;DR: She is most likely lying about being trans lol.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
The thing is Destinymoon is not an actual trans person. She is just saying that she is but she was born female. Sure I have no concrete proof for this (I have never seen her junk) but I can tell from what I've seen. She never mentioned if she is FtM or MtF trans only that she is trans, doesn't have an adam's apple which is the easiest way usually, the shape of the face is way too round to be male, never showed before and after pics, (from what I can gather) she started identifying as a trans sexual last year before that only non-binary lesbian and lastly (and it's kinda weird to say) she has big titties, not the surgery kind but the natural grown kind.

In the same way that some creeps and chomos pretend to be "transwomen" to get closer to their intended targets (lesbians and children, respectively), ugly straight women will claim to be "transmen" to get closer to the gay men they covet.

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch In Tremorton
kiwifarms.net

Viiro

kiwifarms.net

(had to screenshot because broken embed)

I believe that God forgives even murder.

Bonus: I doubt any of you will know who these two ar

Bonus: I doubt any of you will know who these two are supposed to be.

Yoshi and Birdo.

Bonus: I doubt any of you will know who these two are supposed to be.

Yoshi and Birdo.

5 and 6 don't look too bad, it's just the concept behind them

the marth drawing has to be the worst. black and lazy shading, asymmetrical eyes, and the fact that he looks like a tired bitch in general

destinymoon giving shit art as always

Porca Puttana

Ass Master, master of ass
kiwifarms.net

Destiny if you're reading this (hopefully) then post a full body pic if you're not a coward and really trans.

Tags
islam sjw sjws