SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 245 18.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 150 11.0%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 43 3.2%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 149 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 772 56.8%

• Total voters

Jolyne-but-thicc

The hacker known as Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh you have no idea there is literally a song with a whole bunch of sexual themes even one where Len rants about having a big cock or O.T.N and Sweet Devil is pretty much self explaintory
I'm surprised the re.tards didn't try making a song that's just Hatsune Miku screaming 'trans rights' at the top of her lungs until her eyes bleed.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised the re.tards didn't try making a song that's just Hatsune Miku screaming 'trans rights' at the top of her lungs until her eyes bleed.
English speaking Vocaloid producers are already really tacky and bad at tackling pretty much any idea, but also vocaloid costs money and even if you pirate it you need to have a basic understanding of how to use a DAW, and then further experience to be able to make your own instrumental, most bad vocaloid producers exist less because they're pandering and patronizing, and more because they're really average at making music and this is what they're good at, but they have no social skills or writing abilities, meanwhile a lot of people who make pandering vocaloid art (an easier skill to get the bare minimum level at) stuff have no music talent to speak of and just like anime lol.

who dare wins?

anti furry war criminal and autistic terrorist
kiwifarms.net
Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino