SJW Art and Extremes -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 255 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 155 10.7%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 49 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 156 10.8%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 827 57.4%

• Total voters

Your mom96

kiwifarms.net
Previously mentioned kiingcorobo's recent artworks. Damn these are really lazy.
View attachment 1134657 View attachment 1134658
These are supposed to be body positivity drawings. The first on is obvious but the second one??? (tho that character is probably trans body positivity because the girly underwear but I can't really make out anything it's sooo sloppy.)
They look like blobs

Sosig_muncher

kiwifarms.net
Funny how they ignore the face but define strech marks.
Humans usually use the face to recognize other's and their emotions, this failed stylization makes me think these artists are either autistic or psycophatic. At the very least, they're incredibly shallow.
Or just want to push an agenda and not care about making things look natural

Kuchipatchi

No nudes, just R34 pls
kiwifarms.net
Or just want to push an agenda and not care about making things look natural
Those types of pictures are more about going against beauty standards rather than realism. Body positivity is just a way to let women be lazy and force men to date them without putting any effort into their appearance. And then there's the fatties that can't be arsed to lose weight and promote unhealthy body images to say, "Dying of a heart attack at 30 is sexy".

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Previously mentioned kiingcorobo's recent artworks. Damn these are really lazy.
View attachment 1134657 View attachment 1134658
These are supposed to be body positivity drawings. The first on is obvious but the second one??? (tho that character is probably trans body positivity because the girly underwear but I can't really make out anything it's sooo sloppy.)
Also an update on him: he is still an unlikable cunt. End of update. At least more people call him out on his bullshit.
k6.png

(Does he think dumb is a hard insult or what? btw you don't have to answer this question cause he often says heck instead of hell, so he probably does.)
k7.png

(Stop talking about Hazbin Hotel and the fans won't bother you. That's all.)
k8.png

k9.png

k10.png

k11.png

(These 3 are connected.)
k12.png

(Have you ever read something sooo stupid that you lost the will to live? Anyway the "headbanging-into-the-keyboard-to-produce-an-answer" trend or idk what is reaally annoying and the least bit endearing (DtM often does the same shit). Please stop or you will lose your remaining braincells as well.)
k13.png

k14.png

("Death threats are not cool but if you like HB you kinda deserve it".)
k15.png

(Why so angry? They just asked 2 questions, no need to lash out. Also he just proved the anons point lol.)

FluffyTehFennekin

720 genders and no brains!
kiwifarms.net
Also an update on him: he is still an unlikable cunt. End of update. At least more people call him out on his bullshit.
View attachment 1135812
(Does he think dumb is a hard insult or what? btw you don't have to answer this question cause he often says heck instead of hell, so he probably does.)
View attachment 1135817
View attachment 1135821
View attachment 1135822
View attachment 1135823
View attachment 1135824
(These 3 are connected.)
View attachment 1135826
(Have you ever read something sooo stupid that you lost the will to live? Anyway the "headbanging-into-the-keyboard-to-produce-an-answer" trend or idk what is reaally annoying and the least bit endearing (DtM often does the same shit). Please stop or you will lose your remaining braincells as well.)
View attachment 1135828
View attachment 1135829
View attachment 1135831
(Why so angry? They just asked 2 questions, no need to lash out. Also he just proved the anons point lol.)
*sigh* they will never learn. I mean it’s just a cartoon, get a grip.

girlpistol

Kung pow penis.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1135812
View attachment 1135817
View attachment 1135821
View attachment 1135822
View attachment 1135823
View attachment 1135824
(These 3 are connected.)
View attachment 1135826
View attachment 1135828
View attachment 1135829
View attachment 1135831
LMAO at this guy getting pissy over a cartoon.

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i just said the show was garbage, my dude. don't know why exactly that set you off.
Since when did I do anything that could mark the button to say "uguu stop saying that"? All I'm saying is that people, specifically those on Tumblr and/or Twitter usually rag onto shows the very second they or their fans go against their beliefs.

Frog Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
Since when did I do anything that could mark the button to say "uguu stop saying that"? All I'm saying is that people, specifically those on Tumblr and/or Twitter usually rag onto shows the very second they or their fans go against their beliefs.
you replied to me calling a show bad/specifically shit-talking the sort of people you're talking about with "imagine being this pissy and childish."

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you replied to me calling a show bad/specifically shit-talking the sort of people you're talking about with "imagine being this pissy and childish."
Well, that wasn't my exact intention. What I was saying was that a lot of people are unnecessarily negative towards cartoons and stuff for a different demographic. Okay, I lied about the first part. Saying "wow this show sucks dick lmao" is an objective statement but still relatively piss-worthy. I can see where you're getting at, but I honestly don't agree. Anyway, to stay on topic, here's some shitty art.

Last edited:
Tags
islam sjw sjws