SJW Art and Extremes -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 255 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 155 10.7%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 49 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 156 10.8%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 827 57.4%

• Total voters

Vihainen Suomalainen

Perkele!
kiwifarms.net
Also an update on him: he is still an unlikable cunt. End of update. At least more people call him out on his bullshit.
View attachment 1135812
(Does he think dumb is a hard insult or what? btw you don't have to answer this question cause he often says heck instead of hell, so he probably does.)
View attachment 1135817
(Stop talking about Hazbin Hotel and the fans won't bother you. That's all.)
View attachment 1135821
View attachment 1135822
View attachment 1135823
View attachment 1135824
(These 3 are connected.)
View attachment 1135826
(Have you ever read something sooo stupid that you lost the will to live? Anyway the "headbanging-into-the-keyboard-to-produce-an-answer" trend or idk what is reaally annoying and the least bit endearing (DtM often does the same shit). Please stop or you will lose your remaining braincells as well.)
View attachment 1135828
View attachment 1135829
("Death threats are not cool but if you like HB you kinda deserve it".)
View attachment 1135831
(Why so angry? They just asked 2 questions, no need to lash out. Also he just proved the anons point lol.)
Geez, for a "man", ""he"" sure is pissy.
Also what is up whit these Tumblr users who still keeps trying to slam the show whit their "facts" (Even though there are numerous evidences against those claims lol) and getting offended by a talking fag spider dude.
Man, the West is fucking r.etarded...

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
Well, that wasn't my exact intention. What I was saying was that a lot of people are unnecessarily negative towards cartoons and stuff for a different demographic. Okay, I lied about the first part. Saying "wow this show sucks dick lmao" is an objective statement but still relatively piss-worthy. I can see where you're getting at, but I honestly don't agree. Anyway, to stay on topic, here's some shitty art.
Bottom one is nicely drawn. The shirt’s kinda funny too. At least she doesn’t have fucking vitiligo or obesity and stretchmarks.

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Geez, for a "man", ""he"" sure is pissy.
Also what is up whit these Tumblr users who still keeps trying to slam the show whit their "facts" (Even though there are numerous evidences against those claims lol) and getting offended by a talking fag spider dude.
Man, the West is fucking r.etarded...
It's really easy to make him offended. He gets all pissy about 60% of the asks he gets lately. I just checked on him and he got offended that someone wrote about wendigos in their stories and called them a racist for doing so. He also censored the word wendigo not to offend others. So pathetic.

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just made this account! Here bc I’m asking if something I made counts as sjw shit lol

It’s just a dumb little edit of uhhh. Headcanons and stupid unnecessary details I just wanted to add. Does this strike anyone as sjw-y? Thanks
I don't know anything about My Hero Academia, so I don't know what the original characters look like, but... I don't see anything weird about this? They're just anime characters?

Edit: I found the vitiligo but other than that I don't see anything.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
Just made this account! Here bc I’m asking if something I made counts as sjw shit lol

It’s just a dumb little edit of uhhh. Headcanons and stupid unnecessary details I just wanted to add. Does this strike anyone as sjw-y? Thanks
This isn’t the place to come here for criticism... the people in this thread aren’t all-knowing judges of SJW-ism. We’re here to look at art drawn by nutty dogmatic SJWs and discuss it, that’s about it at the end of the day.

8383EE23-D71D-4E48-AD24-8495C30159FB.jpeg

From what I can tell you just scribbled on their faces? I don’t really give a shit tbh. It’s not even your art so, what’s there to judge? If this is a shitpost it’s a pretty lame one.

fuckass!!

kiwifarms.net
I don't know anything about My Hero Academia, so I don't know what the original characters look like, but... I don't see anything weird about this? They're just anime characters?

Edit: I found the vitiligo but other than that I don't see anything.
Promise there’s no vitiligo lmaoo

Kuchipatchi

No nudes, just R34 pls
kiwifarms.net
How in the fuck is that Valentine? Looks like a disgusting fursona. These guys aren't even fans of the series if they're producing art like this "because my diverse version is better". It's way beyond stylisation and more bastardisation.
The only thing that points to Valentine is the hair and that's literally it.

Kuwomi

Kiwi of sadness
kiwifarms.net

As other posters said, this isn't a critique forum. But I'll say I like the subtle changes, and I think they're cute (headphone girl especially, and the blush you added to the boy with the big lips, I don't know anything about BNHA besides some of their names).
Only thing is I don't really get the purple splotches on Mineta's face, I like the way you changed his facial expression but I'd only keep that and the hands. That and Todoroki's (?) burn mark or whatever it's supposed to be kinda confuse me but overall no, it's nothing close to SJW, so don't worry. It's a pretty cute edit.

Tags
islam sjw sjws