SJW Art and Extremes -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 255 17.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 155 10.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 47 3.3%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 156 10.9%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 817 57.1%

• Total voters

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>lesbian pin

Alright, allow me to have a short spergery here. Redesigns where you just slap some pride shit onto a character isn't a redesign. It's wish fulfillment. Plus, redesigns are usually to be a collective and have a connection with the actual character! By shoving a lesbian flag onto Rouge the Bat, you're basically saying that "rouge is a lesbian its canon i said so lol".

You're a disappointment, Redesignblr.

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
also does she headcannon Kizuna Ai as trans?Because one of the videos mentioned her having “something down there”
I doubt that she knows anything about the character other than seeing her as shipping material. Also she either headcannons her as bisexual or lesbian but you can never know with her. She headcannos Miku as trans tho.

I'm gonna include these as a bonus from her recent works:
tumblr_0c270bb07a98aaf00859607ec0cad277_65be7550_1280.jpg

(This is a shipping chart for those who don't know.)
princess bublegum.png

(Her human headcannon for Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. That skirt is dangerously short. :cryblood: )

Tags
islam sjw sjws