SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 288 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 175 10.7%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 175 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 931 57.2%

• Total voters

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Same, tell me what were some good fandoms that didn’t suck?
In the case of animes/mangas most fandoms are good as long as they don't have a mainstream audience, like in the case of Boku no Hero Academia. It was a well known manga even before it got an anime adaptation and the community around it was mostly wholesome but as soon as it became mainstream with the anime it crumbled (somewhat).

Boobi700

kiwifarms.net

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little exceptional, honestly.
Dyslexia is a bucking fitch sometimes.

Same, tell me what were some good fandoms that didn’t suck?
The Bionicle Fandom was good for a little bit, a little try hardy but good. Honestly I think the more popular the worse off it is since eventually the bad members of the fandom will find and jump on it.

KyouKasoya

May justice be served.
kiwifarms.net
Is this a fucking froggy chair pattern?

Also I know I'm not the one being asked, but the Touhou fandom is alright until you enter the red zone that is Tumblr. The first user that comes to mind is Kogasana.

For reference, the actual characters:
Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Kasen Ibaraki

Teenytinytwat109

kiwifarms.net

Also I know I'm not the one being asked, but the Touhou fandom is alright until you enter the red zone that is Tumblr. The first user that comes to mind is Kogasana.

Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Kasen Ibaraki
Artist: WHAT THE FUCK IS "AGING GRACEFULLY"!?!?

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the case of animes/mangas most fandoms are good as long as they don't have a mainstream audience, like in the case of Boku no Hero Academia. It was a well known manga even before it got an anime adaptation and the community around it was mostly wholesome but as soon as it became mainstream with the anime it crumbled (somewhat).
Same thing happened with JJBA. Classic manga/vidya fandom with good memes. Then it happened.

Vargskelethor/Vinesauce Joel became overwhelmingly popular on tumblr because of the Who's Been Drawing Dicks and Bonzi Buddy memes. He started pushing his fans to watch Jojos and immediately the fandom became a fucking nightmare.

I love you Joel but what have you done.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net

Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Kasen Ibaraki
They look like old, obese dudes with girl-tits. Also, I thought the one on the left had milk on her face and neck.

Boobi700

kiwifarms.net
Same thing happened with JJBA. Classic manga/vidya fandom with good memes. Then it happened.

Vargskelethor/Vinesauce Joel became overwhelmingly popular on tumblr because of the Who's Been Drawing Dicks and Bonzi Buddy memes. He started pushing his fans to watch Jojos and immediately the fandom became a fucking nightmare.

I love you Joel but what have you done.
I blame the bad fanbase on the anime, had it not happened, the fanbase wouldn’t be as shitty as it is now.

FluffyTehFennekin

Your waifu hates cops! #BLM
kiwifarms.net

Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Kasen Ibaraki
God, Mamizou looks like an ugly Tom Nook gijinka! And I thought it couldn’t get any worse.

Vihainen Suomalainen

Perkele!
kiwifarms.net

Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Kasen Ibaraki
Why on earth they gave Mamizou huge balls???

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what this person thinks chins look like irl and if they do indeed think that chins look this horrific I want to see what taught them that.
I'm going to assume they looked up models for their anatomy studies not realizing that male fashion models are barely more than bizarro homosexual fetish objects

Tags
islam sjw sjws