SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 287 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 174 10.7%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 173 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 930 57.3%

• Total voters

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's goddamn depressing. part of me wants these two guys to call out these creepy chicks and tell them to stop writing fanfic of them fucking each other. if i were in their shoes i'd be livid that someone would want to write/draw smut of me and my good friend while i had a girlfriend i loved.

you know these fujoshi also complain about anime girls being sexualized by "creepy neckbeards" when theyre actually 100% worse because they do the same thing to REAL PEOPLE

rate me moti but it just pisses me off when these teen girls (and sometimes even adult women) think they can get away with being gross perverts who objectify (real, not fictional) men because they themselves are female.
late to the party, but - shit like this genuinely ruins relationships. remember when one direction fans went so rabid about how they thought two of the band members were secretly fucking? yeah, that shit irrevocably damaged their friendship. unlike ~problematic~ fictional ships, this shit has real adverse effects.

additionally, just like anyone else who makes their fetish part of their identity, anyone proud of being a fujoshi is absolutely exceptional.

Boobi700

kiwifarms.net
late to the party, but - shit like this genuinely ruins relationships. remember when one direction fans went so rabid about how they thought two of the band members were secretly fucking? yeah, that shit irrevocably damaged their friendship. unlike ~problematic~ fictional ships, this shit has real adverse effects.

additionally, just like anyone else who makes their fetish part of their identity, anyone proud of being a fujoshi is absolutely exceptional.
People that ship real people together deserve to be called out more than random people just enjoying ships that Tumblrites consider to be “problematic”

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
In the case of animes/mangas most fandoms are good as long as they don't have a mainstream audience, like in the case of Boku no Hero Academia. It was a well known manga even before it got an anime adaptation and the community around it was mostly wholesome but as soon as it became mainstream with the anime it crumbled (somewhat).
Non-mainstream audience isn't always an exception. Funamusea fandom that has been mentioned in this thread is an example, especially it's Western part. D-SP's works ain't all rainbows and sunshine either tho, which may also be sort of a contributing factor.

Last edited:

Jolyne-but-thicc

The hacker known as Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1202753

Is OP sure that they want trans representation from this fucking lunatic?
Ya gotta love the Bible quote in the tags.

I think people who do this stuff do it because fandoms often boil down characters to a single trait. So even if a character is a bipolar lunatic who attempts to murder their own daughter out of paranoia, they'll only see or remember the times they were """kawaii""".

Boobi700

kiwifarms.net
I
Ya gotta love the Bible quote in the tags.

I think people who do this stuff do it because fandoms often boil down characters to a single trait. So even if a character is a bipolar lunatic who attempts to murder their own daughter out of paranoia, they'll only see or remember the times they were """kawaii""".
I mean.. I absolutely love Doppio because he’s a weirdo, but i definitely ain’t gonna deny that he’s fucking insane.

robbot

don't put your hand in the machine
kiwifarms.net
In the case of animes/mangas most fandoms are good as long as they don't have a mainstream audience, like in the case of Boku no Hero Academia. It was a well known manga even before it got an anime adaptation and the community around it was mostly wholesome but as soon as it became mainstream with the anime it crumbled (somewhat).
A case like this just happen to Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun. Before the anime came out I heard the fandom for the manga was chill until fandom antis got into the anime and cause hell. Basically on twitter bitching about not to sexulize the teens, incest, and the show isn't a shota anime; ranting how the ~freaks~ ""ruining"" the show.

Even though the series does all that, tell sexual jokes about the teens, hitting incest between the brothers, and it's literally a shota bait series. All the things they hate but won't admit for stanning for a not ~100% wholesome~ show.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
A case like this just happen to Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun. Before the anime came out I heard the fandom for the manga was chill until fandom antis got into the anime and cause hell. Basically on twitter bitching about not to sexulize the teens, incest, and the show isn't a shota anime; ranting how the ~freaks~ ""ruining"" the show.

Even though the series does all that, tell sexual jokes about the teens, hitting incest between the brothers, and it's literally a shota bait series. All the things they hate but won't admit for stanning for a not ~100% wholesome~ show.
That show is suggestive as hell, it pretty blatantly ships the twin shotas. Antis are insane. I feel like they like the show because it has a cute aesthetic but just completely ignore the actual content, or at the very least ignore the things they don't like.

Pink Gooze

Unironic Fujoshi(t)
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if these have been posted here before, but I stumbled upon BNHA edits that are just bad.
59819D26-338D-4BD4-9D7B-7801E6E8A5B3.png

5D432309-B7D9-49E3-9B1D-F0FA51CAAC7D.png

D0B63210-7873-4D39-B675-4F2C1DC687E4.png

This one isn’t THAT bad but the pants look so stupid.
45808A45-FECA-47E7-9928-8859CB81D093.png

B06BE5F1-EA58-4D94-A6D9-938ABF67784D.png

Something about this one just feels wrong on multiple levels.
F853CC58-E4D6-4F60-893B-71BB6B41F2FB.png

Why? Just, why?
5A78D55D-CCF0-4907-9124-0C14E284454C.png

Person said they wanted a more Glam Rock theme for Midnight. I guess it was a success?
4B22F856-456C-405E-AD4F-3483B7B5FE53.png

Bad. Just plain bad. Pride buttons make it worse.

robbot

don't put your hand in the machine
kiwifarms.net
That show is suggestive as hell, it pretty blatantly ships the twin shotas. Antis are insane. I feel like they like the show because it has a cute aesthetic but just completely ignore the actual content, or at the very least ignore the things they don't like.
Like I mean, the main character literally get grop while tied up which turns out to be his twin doing it in the anime opening. How is that not a red flag that the show isn't made for them?

Last edited:
Tags
islam sjw sjws