SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 262 17.6%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 161 10.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 51 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 164 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 851 57.2%

• Total voters

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Boobi700

kiwifarms.net

A gay pride badge and a Black Lives Matter badge in a humanized Animal Crossing picture where Tom Nook and Blathers have heterochromia?

Color me shocked.
Not to get overtly political or anything but..

When the fuck will the “Black Lives Matter” shit finally end. These people need to learn that not all cops are racist monsters that shoot any black person they see on the street.

YellowEyedRibbons

kiwifarms.net
A few more since I'm bored... Some of these are a bit older so sorry if I'm reposting.
1585207701360.png

1585207771510.png

The cast of Obey Me (Otome Dating Simulator)
This is something newer, it's getting big on twitter with your typical fujo fans.
How do they manage to take these generic pretty anime men and make them so pathetic looking?
1585208314286.png

I can't even tell what the buttons on the left are supposed to represent?
The dead eyes, the lazy book & shelf, the green vitiligo..
Everything about this one hurts.
1585208628180.png

1585208578003.png

Zim what did they do to you ):
1585209140394.png

1585209775713.png

1585209685458.png

1585209371563.png
1585209939153.png

Arashi Narukami from Ensemble Stars
He's from an all-male idol game/series, and his personality is that he is feminine, taking on the "big sister" anime trope.
So naturally the fans all say "shes a transgirl QUEEN!!!! my DAUGHTER!"
1585209286088.png

Then they add these kind of things to the end of their posts.
His fans will mob and beat you senseless if you address him as anything else besides a woman.

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
A few more since I'm bored... Some of these are a bit older so sorry if I'm reposting.
View attachment 1203558

View attachment 1203559
This is something newer, it's getting big on twitter with your typical fujo fans.
How do they manage to take these generic pretty anime men and make them so pathetic looking?
View attachment 1203561
View attachment 1203564
View attachment 1203563
View attachment 1203569
View attachment 1203584
View attachment 1203577
View attachment 1203572View attachment 1203588
He's from an all-male idol game/series, and his personality is that he is feminine, taking on the "big sister" anime trope.
View attachment 1203571
His fans will mob and beat you senseless if you address him as anything else besides a woman.
Was that Charlie the fucking Unicorn in the second Zim pic?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203558

View attachment 1203559
View attachment 1203561
View attachment 1203564
View attachment 1203563
View attachment 1203569
View attachment 1203584
View attachment 1203577
View attachment 1203572View attachment 1203588
View attachment 1203571
the idea that if a guy is feminine, he HAS to be a woman on the inside....is...dare i say...sexist.

it's like if i said "oh, this woman is good at math, physically strong, and logical? those are all MAN TRAITS, SHE MUST BE A MAN, WOMEN AREN'T LIKE THAT!"

(ive seen people pressure feminine gay guys to come out as transwomen before. it's fucked up.)

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
SJWs don't understand the concept of "Death of the Author." That's why they do things like this:

View attachment 1201392

They believe all pieces of media are inextricably linked to the people who create them, which leads to them trying to push shitty projects like Validate and flaunt how diverse their team is, and put down any and all projects lead by cis white men. They don't care about the project, they care about the arbitrary representation.
These people were utterly destroyed over at OneAngryGamer (and sadly twitter) for being hypocritical fuckweasels who will gladly use a dead person's IP to make a profit and then shit all over them because IdPol and WhiteManBad.

Where it first occurred. They told you not to buy their product:

And a cthulu game without Insanity because Insanity is Transphobic or something:

Then if you hate their game and politics you are now less than human:

It's as if...this company doesn't understand their audience and market.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
These people were utterly destroyed over at OneAngryGamer (and sadly twitter) for being hypocritical fuckweasels who will gladly use a dead person's IP to make a profit and then shit all over them because IdPol and WhiteManBad.

And a cthulu game without Insanity because Insanity is Transphobic or something:

Has he gotten over Ralph Bighead or the gay wedding in Arthur yet?

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Has he gotten over Ralph Bighead or the gay wedding in Arthur yet?
Doubtful.

To their credit they point out the hypocrisy in lots of media content and the shoving of the LGBTBBQ++ /SJW agenda down everyone's throat like it's a McFlurry. I've learned to take their content with a VW Bug full of salt as they can sperg out like no ones business when it comes to Teh Ghey.

Vihainen Suomalainen

Perkele!
kiwifarms.net

Isn't OneAngryGamer also making a huge, ridiculous fuss about Animal Crossing?

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Isn't OneAngryGamer also making a huge, ridiculous fuss about Animal Crossing?
I don't even have to check the site to say "More than Likely Yes"

The irony is that I believe more what's on OAG than on any of the other Vidya Gaming rags these days even when taking their Autitistc Exceptionalisms into account. At least I know they have a bias and are up front about it, not like the rest of the shitty Gaming Urnalists.

Edited for Spellings of the Things

Vihainen Suomalainen

Perkele!
kiwifarms.net
I don't even have to check the site to say "More than Likely Yes"

The irony is that I believe more what's on OAG than on any of the other Vidya Gaming rags these days even when taking their Autitistc Exceptionalisms into account. At least I know they have a bias and are up front about it, not like the rest of the shitty Gaming Urnalists.
Yeah, but its funny to look at it.

Here are my favorites from one article about ACNH
OAG 1.PNG

OAG 2.PNG

OAG 3.PNG

OAG 4.PNG

kiwipenguin

kiwifarms.net
Dyslexia is a bucking fitch sometimes.

The Bionicle Fandom was good for a little bit, a little try hardy but good. Honestly I think the more popular the worse off it is since eventually the bad members of the fandom will find and jump on it.
I honestly don't think that the bionicle fandom has done a lot of bad outside of the tamaru is trans bullshit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVEIt-QqIrA this video explains the situation)
Even when i searched up bionicle on tumblr there was basically no sjw art whatsoever.

FluffyTehFennekin

Tom Nook’s favorite slave
kiwifarms.net
Tags
islam sjw sjws