SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 285 17.6%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 174 10.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 173 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 928 57.4%

• Total voters

Cockroach Wizard

Making a lagoon out of the blood of the coons
kiwifarms.net

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good guesses everyone, but you're all wrong.

View attachment 1203897
It's supposed to be Quiet and Venom Snake from Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain.
That was got to be the biggest plot twist I've ever experienced, and it's from a piece of shitty artwork!

Chromeo

kiwifarms.net
It's so people can immediately know he's T R A N S and pride I guess.

And doesn't it seem counterproductive for a trans person to show that off when all they want to do is fit in as their desired gender?
That's the big issue with SJWs, is they want to show off they're trans/marginalized, when actual trans/marginalized people just want to belong. It's because they're secretly not trans/marginalized and want to stand out.

Chromeo

kiwifarms.net
The way I understand it, and I'm willing to accept I'm wrong, is that being transgender is supposed to be like this:
ttf1.jpg

The state of "being" trans is the entire process, from one end to the other. In this case, the person starts as a cis male, is a transgender woman, then ends up (ideally) a post-transition "cis" woman (pretend it's a perfect world.) By the end of the process, they have transitioned from being cisgender in one sex to being cisgender in another sex.

However, SJWs see it more like this:
ttf2.jpg

Being trans is not being in any part of a process of transitioning, rather, it's a third identity separate from male or female. That's how you end up with people being genderqueer, non-binary, or non-dysphoric but still "trans," they acknowledge "transgender" as a wholly different thing from male or female.

Their identity politics also favors people who, traditionally, have not had a privilege in one aspect or another, moreso if they have multiple axes of disadvantage. You combine this with the conflation of gender roles and gender identity, and you have thousands of people who exploit it for the right to be listened to and cared about. So they identify as "trans" to pretend they've never benefited from being cisgender. That way they don't have to accept responsibility or flagellate themselves the way they demand cisgender people do. It's how they keep themselves internally consistent. ("Cis people should suffer, but I'm cis and don't want to suffer, so I'm trans now.")

Which is why they draw Giorno with a binder and Alexander Hamilton as a Hatsune Miku-loving furry trans weeb. They don't want their favorite characters to suffer, so they trans them up to make them better people.

Until Social Justice has a way to atone for the original sins of privilege, it's gonna keep being like this. :\

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
The way I understand it, and I'm willing to accept I'm wrong, is that being transgender is supposed to be like this:
View attachment 1204170
The state of "being" trans is the entire process, from one end to the other. In this case, the person starts as a cis male, is a transgender woman, then ends up (ideally) a post-transition "cis" woman (pretend it's a perfect world.) By the end of the process, they have transitioned from being cisgender in one sex to being cisgender in another sex.

View attachment 1204173
Being trans is not being in any part of a process of transitioning, rather, it's a third identity separate from male or female. That's how you end up with people being genderqueer, non-binary, or non-dysphoric but still "trans," they acknowledge "transgender" as a wholly different thing from male or female.

Their identity politics also favors people who, traditionally, have not had a privilege in one aspect or another, moreso if they have multiple axes of disadvantage. You combine this with the conflation of gender roles and gender identity, and you have thousands of people who exploit it for the right to be listened to and cared about. So they identify as "trans" to pretend they've never benefited from being cisgender. That way they don't have to accept responsibility or flagellate themselves the way they demand cisgender people do. It's how they keep themselves internally consistent. ("Cis people should suffer, but I'm cis and don't want to suffer, so I'm trans now.")

Which is why they draw Giorno with a binder and Alexander Hamilton as a Hatsune Miku-loving furry trans weeb. They don't want their favorite characters to suffer, so they trans them up to make them better people.

Until Social Justice has a way to atone for the original sins of privilege, it's gonna keep being like this. :\
This is an interesting point, though the SJWs do have a way to "atone" for privilege in that you’re supposed to "acknowledge your privilege" and let the "most vulnerable" speak first. The problem with those two things is that "acknowledgement" means fuckall (honestly the best way to counter SJWs I’d they ask you to "acknowledge your privilege" is to ask "and what the fuck do you want me to do about it?" because they do not have an answer) and they damn well know it, and humans have a funny habit of not liking to be interrupted or spoken or having their questions/opinions shot down on the virtue of their rank in a theoretical totem pole.

I think that’s another reason for the grab-bag of labels and meaningless identities: whoever is the "most oppressed" is the one who gets to make everyone listen to them, and who amount SJWs doesn’t want that?

Jhonson Jhonson

Lord of the DISGUSTANG
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1204170

View attachment 1204173

I have a question : what's the difference between transgender and transexual?

Tags
islam sjw sjws