SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 301 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 181 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 63 3.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 187 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 971 57.1%

• Total voters

Owhtwsoac123

kiwifarms.net
I love how when people do the Sailor Moon challenge and change Usagi’s race no one cares but when that one twitter artist decided to draw Usagi the way she actually looks while also giving her Asian features (and not making it look racist and ugly) people accuse the artist of whitewashing and even edit their picture to make Usagi’s hair black

Dr.Sturgeon

Oh no. Not another anime avatar
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I wish that they would stop using Sanrio characters and apolitical anime characters as political mouthpieces.
Honestly all this art that uses fictional characters to voice LGBTAWTFOMGBBQ+ or political opinions is uncannily similar to the tartlets and 'spergs on DA who draw crappy pictures of their favourite fictional characters crying over 9/11 and other tragedies. I can't be the only one who's realised this, right?

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1331112
I really wanna see a city with no police force whatsoever, put all the people supporting BLM and other organisations, and just watch what happens after a month. No really, if they want somewhere with no cops I say let them.
If they wanna go all Lord of the Flies, let 'em. Just let them do it somewhere else, please.

Tags
islam sjw sjws