SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 299 17.6%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 180 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 63 3.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 184 10.8%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 971 57.3%

• Total voters

unsure on how to proceed

Fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I didn’t know it’s fan base was like that. I feel bad for the devs-
There's people who play the game but actually HATE devsis with a burning passion. Devsis has been 'cancelled' and boycotted a bunch of times for stupid reasons, been called racist (because there's "black-coded cookies") and criticized for doing anything that actually makes them money lol. The devs are super lenient about everything, are in constant contact with the fanbase and they're really really generous with their in-game resources.
They've changed their mini-games for being too fast or corrected shit for colorblind people in short notice, and Micmac, his rep for the English speaking players is the real MVP for putting up with their shit.
Did I mention they're based in Korea?

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Yes, most of them are related to Pride month.
1591038893667.png

t5.png

1591038977448.png

(I first read: I not am broken..)
1591039072159.png

(The one with the ACAB tattooed on it kills me every time I see it.)
1591039167327.png
1591039196582.png

bruce is done with clark’s loving gazes but really how could you say no to that face

aka everyone’s going through a hard time right now, and so it’s time to return to my superbat roots and embrace batman (of color) and chubby superman rights
1591039267884.png
1591039309950.png

1591039405604.png

1591039433650.png

(This is supposed to be Nanashi from Shin Megami Tensei.)
1591039549057.png
t6.png

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, most of them are related to Pride month.
View attachment 1340210
View attachment 1340211
View attachment 1340214
(I first read: I not am broken..)
View attachment 1340219
(The one with the ACAB tattooed on it kills me every time I see it.)
View attachment 1340221 View attachment 1340223

View attachment 1340235View attachment 1340238
View attachment 1340241
View attachment 1340243
(This is supposed to be Nanashi from Shin Megami Tensei.)
View attachment 1340258
>And Youth
Nope. Nope. Stop talking. Go to jail.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
There's people who play the game but actually HATE devsis with a burning passion. Devsis has been 'cancelled' and boycotted a bunch of times for stupid reasons, been called racist (because there's "black-coded cookies") and criticized for doing anything that actually makes them money lol. The devs are super lenient about everything, are in constant contact with the fanbase and they're really really generous with their in-game resources.
They've changed their mini-games for being too fast or corrected shit for colorblind people in short notice, and Micmac, his rep for the English speaking players is the real MVP for putting up with their shit.
Did I mention they're based in Korea?
..........."black-coded cookies"?

1. Why on EARTH would you ever get an anti-cop tattoo? Is this just my "cultural background" showing or do these artists actually not realize that that kind of shit guarantees an ass-kicking if you end up in custody? The only other reason I can think of is that it's the same thing as why gang members are forced to get tattoos? To guarantee the only employment they can get is with the gang?
2. There's an "I can't breathe" joke to be made with that binder one, I just know it. Also why does the binder in the image actually look sweat stained?

Last edited:

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

assigned stupid at birth

try and one up me again bitch
kiwifarms.net
..........."black-coded cookies"?
image.jpg

the fandom generally regards these characters as being "black-coded". the robot one is kinda up in the air, but I've seen her described as "black-coded" literally because of her hairstyle. I don't really fault people for assigning race to cookies since a majority of the fanart is humanized, the designs of the characters themselves grow further and further detached from looking like cookies(the OG characters were literally just gingerbread men, and now every character has full outfits and hair), and also some of the characters are explicitly associated with certain cultures (eg Korean, Japanese, Chinese, French, etc), but the shitfits people throw over all of it is kind of hilarious since at the end of the day they literally are just cookies

For example, when these two characters were released along with their plot:
image2.png

the fandom more or less exploded on itself. A LOT of people were upset about them because the character on the left is a raging barbarian whose ability literally revolves around how easily angered he is, and the character on the right is the embodiment of the "No Fighting" meme. Since the angry one is dark and the nice one is light, lots of people jumped on devsisters' case about having an "Angry black man and a nice, calm white man". It involved a lot of infighting and what I think was the birth of the "devisisphobic" trend.

Following shortly after that, I believe is when the robot character above was added, and the point of her story was that she used to be a normal cookie, got into an accident, and her scientist friend brought her back in a robot body. But being brought back as a robot caused her to forget who she was before, so everything happening to her was scary and I guess traumatizing? But since she has hair that looks vaguely like dreads, people jumped on devsisters' ass once again to say that this whole thing was about the "torture of a black woman by a lighter skinned(her friend who saved her) character" , even when at the end of the story she remembered everything and forgave her friend.

Kuwomi

Kiwi of sadness
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1340464
the fandom generally regards these characters as being "black-coded". the robot one is kinda up in the air, but I've seen her described as "black-coded" literally because of her hairstyle. I don't really fault people for assigning race to cookies since a majority of the fanart is humanized, the designs of the characters themselves grow further and further detached from looking like cookies(the OG characters were literally just gingerbread men, and now every character has full outfits and hair), and also some of the characters are explicitly associated with certain cultures (eg Korean, Japanese, Chinese, French, etc), but the shitfits people throw over all of it is kind of hilarious since at the end of the day they literally are just cookies

View attachment 1340477
the fandom more or less exploded on itself. A LOT of people were upset about them because the character on the left is a raging barbarian whose ability literally revolves around how easily angered he is, and the character on the right is the embodiment of the "No Fighting" meme. Since the angry one is dark and the nice one is light, lots of people jumped on devsisters' case about having an "Angry black man and a nice, calm white man". It involved a lot of infighting and what I think was the birth of the "devisisphobic" trend.

Following shortly after that, I believe is when the robot character above was added, and the point of her story was that she used to be a normal cookie, got into an accident, and her scientist friend brought her back in a robot body. But being brought back as a robot caused her to forget who she was before, so everything happening to her was scary and I guess traumatizing? But since she has hair that looks vaguely like dreads, people jumped on devsisters' ass once again to say that this whole thing was about the "torture of a black woman by a lighter skinned(her friend who saved her) character" , even when at the end of the story she remembered everything and forgave her friend.
Fuck, I remember the shitshow that was the yam/m.ilk drama. People also got mad at m.ilk cookie for having the Crusader's cross on his shield (despite being based on a generic healer) so therefore he was racist or something.

Devsis didn't entirely shut down the forum though, they just got rid of all boards besides the one for new updates on the game and migrated the general discussion to discord. I haven't checked out the official discord yet but from what I've heard it's pretty friendly and has mostly kids in it, so hopefully there's no stupid discourse. :optimistic:

Jolyne-but-thicc

No, everything is not OK
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1340464

View attachment 1340477

How many levels of autism do you have to be on to get this assmad over a MOBILE GAME?

peepaa

get it
kiwifarms.net
Devsis didn't entirely shut down the forum though, they just got rid of all boards besides the one for new updates on the game and migrated the general discussion to discord. I haven't checked out the official discord yet but from what I've heard it's pretty friendly and has mostly kids in it, so hopefully there's no stupid discourse. :optimistic:
Again, nah, you'd be surprised at how many little fights break out in the Discord server (albeit relegated to the off topic and fanart channels). Given the server is only promoted in English on their social media and in-game, few CN/KR/JP/TH fans are in there; Forums exist for each language the game is available in but as you said the English forum has since closed discussion. Most of the members are children, some from the Cookie Run Amino (which I know nothing about because I'm too old for that platform lol).
image0.jpg
Untitled239_20191109190913.png
Stuff like this is allowed in their art channel, but if you draw a character with lighter skin or refer to [characters made ambiguous in English] as male/female you're likely to get picked on by others. Certain pairings also get a lot of flack. I remember a particular instance in March of a (clearly young) kid drawing Cocoa Cookie with white skin being bullied into correcting their own art, for example. What I'm trying to say is, I am low-functioning and Devsisters spoils their English fans a bit.

unsure on how to proceed

Fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
Again, nah, you'd be surprised at how many little fights break out in the Discord server (albeit relegated to the off topic and fanart channels). Given the server is only promoted in English on their social media and in-game, few CN/KR/JP/TH fans are in there; Forums exist for each language the game is available in but as you said the English forum has since closed discussion. Most of the members are children, some from the Cookie Run Amino (which I know nothing about because I'm too old for that platform lol).
Stuff like this is allowed in their art channel, but if you draw a character with lighter skin or refer to [characters made ambiguous in English] as male/female you're likely to get picked on by others. Certain pairings also get a lot of flack. I remember a particular instance in March of a (clearly young) kid drawing Cocoa Cookie with white skin being bullied into correcting their own art, for example. What I'm trying to say is, I am low-functioning and Devsisters spoils their English fans a bit.
The fuck? I thought they didn't allow political stuff on the fanart channel

Last edited:

peepaa

get it
kiwifarms.net
The fuck? I thought they didn't allow political stuff on the fanart channel
That rule has hardly been enforced for the time I've been in there (since Jan). I think the mods mostly do background work, because on the rare occasion they break up an argument directly, all the kids straighten their posture and go "Y-YESS SOWRY BAWSS" like mafia goons. It'll be interesting with it being Pride Month now though

Tags
islam sjw sjws