SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 307 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 183 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 63 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 195 11.3%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 983 56.8%

• Total voters

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch In Tremorton
kiwifarms.net
Found on the official Craig of the Creek tumblr, drawn by storyboard artist Angel Lorenzana.
View attachment 1344749
I'd be fine with it if it was just the original rainbow pride flag and no other flags were included. Isn't (or rather, wasn't) the point of the rainbow flag is to be all-encompassing? Yeah, I'm aware of what's happened to the LGBT movement and shit in the past decade or so. I just wish it wasn't such a major clusterfuck.

1-800

My profile picture is PURELY for irony.
kiwifarms.net
i was just browsing one of my personal lolcows, and i found this. you, yes you, can pay them 15 real dollars to blackwash and uglify someone else's hard work! imagine being this shitty of a human being..
View attachment 1344747

View attachment 1344739
their blog name is 'please reblog my art..' (that's their icon)

View attachment 1344738
surprise! a white girl.
No surprise it's a fat white bitch that has a "cishet male DNI."

Pitaya Argbod

In Search of Angus Buger and an Hot Chip
kiwifarms.net
i was just browsing one of my personal lolcows, and i found this. you, yes you, can pay them 15 real dollars to blackwash and uglify someone else's hard work! imagine being this shitty of a human being..
View attachment 1344747

View attachment 1344739

View attachment 1344738
surprise! a white girl.
I haven't got much anything to post to this thread yet, but maybe some people who see this more often can help me out here. What is it with this tendency to make characters have these strange, broke-down, dumpy ass faces? One thing that's always stuck out in particular, is that they all have the same style and only slightly deviate from person to person. Last thing really, is the fucking gigantic noses that end up pushing the single line drawn for the mouth to almost the bottom of the head. You know the nose I'm talking about, right? What race are they supposed to represent anyway??

PopRocks

it prounouced Ca-Kow!
kiwifarms.net
I haven't got much anything to post to this thread yet, but maybe some people who see this more often can help me out here. What is it with this tendency to make characters have these strange, broke-down, dumpy ass faces? One thing that's always stuck out in particular, is that they all have the same style and only slightly deviate from person to person. Last thing really, is the fucking gigantic noses that end up pushing the single line drawn for the mouth to almost the bottom of the head. You know the nose I'm talking about, right? What race are they supposed to represent anyway??
It's more or less because these artist are "below average" looking and feel the need to bring everyone down to their level by normalizing their faults and bad habits. It's way easier to say the world is wrong instead of trying to improve their standards.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
Yes, most of them are related to Pride month.
View attachment 1340210
View attachment 1340211
View attachment 1340214
(I first read: I not am broken..)
View attachment 1340219
(The one with the ACAB tattooed on it kills me every time I see it.)
View attachment 1340221 View attachment 1340223

View attachment 1340235View attachment 1340238
View attachment 1340241
View attachment 1340243
(This is supposed to be Nanashi from Shin Megami Tensei.)
View attachment 1340258
Those naruto ones almost have a good style, but the ears look fucking gross.
Omw to make fan art and see if anyone gets pissy

edit: in the official discord rn
View attachment 1341084
pecs remind me of rcdart. also the Tumblr style likes low mouths, huh?
Is that fucking Rina Chan?
View attachment 1344747

View attachment 1344739

View attachment 1344738
surprise! a white girl.
>103 people are genuinely interested in spending 15 dollars for this dumb motherfucker to trace japanese art and make characters dark skinned or ugly just to feel better about themselves
Found on the official Craig of the Creek tumblr, drawn by storyboard artist Angel Lorenzana.
View attachment 1344749
Humanity was a fucking mistake. It was at least okay with SU because the characters were like 5000 years old, or at least adult looking. They aren't 8 year old children with one of them shirtless wearing a stereotypical gay feather boa.
And, in the context of sexuality,
1591166442591.png

Brain Power

cytus2ending.jpg
kiwifarms.net
I hope this hasn't been posted, I remember there was some half-life stuff here earlier but i can’t seem to find it. but dear god the tumblr fandom for hl-self aware ai is abysmal
I haven't watched the series, but I know one of the voice actors for "Half-Life but the AI is self-aware" is a troon. It was doomed to have a shitty fandom.
Now I wonder, if that happened to Half-Life's fanbase, what will happen to Deus Ex? The first game turns 20 this month.

suneku

PAPPA RARURURU
kiwifarms.net
Been getting into Persona 5 lately and twitter's been such a shithole that I've been going on tumblr more instead.
The feed is alot better but WHEW tumblr is still tumblr when it comes to fanart
tumblr_ph0ar60TAc1wj5o6fo1_r3_1280 (1).png
Yuki_Mishima.png

I just don't get it (:_(

★ Lion ★

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Been getting into Persona 5 lately and twitter's been such a shithole that I've been going on tumblr more instead.

damn that’s a high quality mishima

VforVincent

I do the draws
kiwifarms.net
A

As a fan and someone familiar with Persona 5, I had no idea who the character was. Whats with SJW's and Asians? Couldn't you argue they're being racist toward them?

unsure on how to proceed

Fake and gay
kiwifarms.net

Honestly I can see why Tumblr types like Mishima so much. He's an annoying loser just like them

Last edited:

suneku

PAPPA RARURURU
kiwifarms.net
A

As a fan and someone familiar with Persona 5, I had no idea who the character was. Whats with SJW's and Asians? Couldn't you argue they're being racist toward them?
Trust me if I wasn't specifically in his tag, I would not have recognized him. Also I heard one reason that gets thrown around alot on why some sjws draw Asian characters dark is because some Asians are darker skinned, which is true, but in that case wouldn't it be better to draw actually dark skinned Asain characters, there's quite a few in anime and video games so ??? Instead of dark-washing a pale character give some love to the actual characters you want more representation of

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Trust me if I wasn't specifically in his tag, I would not have recognized him. Also I heard one reason that gets thrown around alot on why some sjws draw Asian characters dark is because some Asians are darker skinned, which is true, but in that case wouldn't it be better to draw actually dark skinned Asain characters, there's quite a few in anime and video games so ??? Instead of dark-washing a pale character give some love to the actual characters you want more representation of
I can't remember where I read it now, but someone once argued that asians have "white privilege" because they get accepted into college more and don't live in low-income neighborhoods. So it's basically an America-centric "asians ain't poor living in the ghetto so FUCK THEM" kind of thing.

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember where I read it now, but someone once argued that asians have "white privilege" because they get accepted into college more and don't live in low-income neighborhoods. So it's basically an America-centric "asians ain't poor living in the ghetto so FUCK THEM" kind of thing.
Any ethnic group that's perceived to have a higher percentage of "over-achievers" (usually because their parents are very strict in their upbringing focusing on education) gets accused of white privilege. It hits East Asians, it hits Jews, Hell, I've seen some SJWs trying to argue Hindu people in America have white privilege.

Tags
islam sjw sjws