SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 336 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 65 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 214 11.3%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,081 57.0%

• Total voters

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
Did the artist really tried to put vilitgo on Sakura on changing her scars and veins to it? Really? She doesn't even have that many scars either.
Sakura_Ogami_Fullbody_Sprite_(01).png
Divine_Gate_x_Danganronpa_1.2_Sakura_Base_Artwork.png
Danganronpa_1_CG_-_Man's_Fantasy_Bath_Scene.png
The sweetest Ogre doesn't deserve this.
I'm not sure if it counts as vilitgo since Young Sakura was pasty white. It wasn't explained how her skin turned brown to my knowledge, and I could take that its tanned skin but nope, her skin is fully brown underneath her clothes too. I doubt the artist knows this piece of info as usual with 'fanart' like this
sak.png

sak2.png

Edit to change some really big pics to thumbnails

Last edited:

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't explained how her skin turned brown to my knowledge, and I could take that its tanned skin but nope, her skin is fully brown underneath her clothes too.
Before competition bodybuilders both male and female dehydrate themselves and tan dark so the light catches on every detail of their muscles. She's dark under her clothes because they tan nude.
1600149880479.png

Mao Hao Hao

Nyaaaa....
kiwifarms.net
In case you wanted to fuck some disabled motherfuckers.
View attachment 1597340
Unibrows and lazy mouths all the way.
Is the woman in the electric wheelchairs disability basically being fat? Also the quote is just no, no one wants to be forced to read this, not everyone has a disabled person fetish (which is what this comes off as).

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Note the sticker on the cover of the notebook of Wonder Woman brandishing Drumpfh's severed head. The song is basically just Orange Man Bad: The Song with mostly really generic lyrics about how we should, like, do something or something, man, about that fascist creeeeeeep, maaaaan.
While they don't have any problem it all when Uncle Creepy Joe sniff their hairs....

• Agree
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1597793
C-CEO? Is that really a title you want throwing around when "My Kid is Gay" is appended to it?
I'm laughing here. Is "My Kid is Gay" a wholly owned subsidiary of "Everyone is Gay"? Or are they two different and separate organizations this lunatic came up with just to say she's not just a CEO, but a double CEO?

Tags
islam sjw sjws