SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 336 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 65 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 214 11.3%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,081 57.0%

• Total voters

SourWeasel

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1597950
Kiana Mai's on with the blackwashing once again...
Again, the art is nice, but I feel this is just a sequel to that black Peach she did just so she can call people who don't like it "racist".
Wouldn't surprise me if it was for Blacktober. That's huge right now.
Idk how thats SJW art but that is an ugly dress.
It's a popular dress among that crowd right now. The artist just did a bad job of drawing it. Here's what it actually looks like. Kicker is that it costs $500.
WhatsApp_Image_2019-07-25_at_1.06.36_PM_1_900x.jpeg

Ramen Timer

My eyes are up here, pal.
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't surprise me if it was for Blacktober. That's huge right now.

It's a popular dress among that crowd right now. The artist just did a bad job of drawing it. Here's what it actually looks like. Kicker is that it costs $500.
View attachment 1598219
Imagine making a pretty dress, and some random retard claims it as a lesbian dress, and now when people look at it, they associate it with lesbians.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Late, but the back of that skull. How does a professional cartoonist misunderstand breaking up anatomy into simple shapes that badly? This really isn't hard to draw, especially if you're going to copy an already existing illustration.
I saw an artist actually go ahead and redraw Butch's $200 commissions in Butch's style (well, the style of Butch's shows,) and they actually looked really good. Turns out some artists do actually know what they're doing:
1600200909755.png
1600200932786.png
1600200942684.png

Last edited:

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
FWIW a lot of cartoonists do not draw exactly in their show's style. What you see on the show has often been translated into a form that can work for a model sheet. Look at the Cow and Chicken pilot, animated entirely by David Feiss himself, and any given episode of the series, animated in Korea with the help of model sheets. Both of them look different.

The above drawings would not be out of place on the show, but like I said, model sheets.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
FWIW a lot of cartoonists do not draw exactly in their show's style. What you see on the show has often been translated into a form that can work for a model sheet. Look at the Cow and Chicken pilot, animated entirely by David Feiss himself, and any given episode of the series, animated in Korea with the help of model sheets. Both of them look different.

The above drawings would not be out of place on the show, but like I said, model sheets.
Oh of course, though I think it was noted earlier in this thread that the style of FOP/DP/etc. is more influenced by Stephen Silver than Butch Hartman, but the style is attributed to Butch because he's the bigger name. So regardless of any off-model drawings, Butch's style =/= Fairly Odd Parents style, so when he draws things "in his style," he's not necessarily going to draw something that you'd see on one of his flagship shows.

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

Helvetica Standard

No copyright law in the universe can stop me!
kiwifarms.net
More of this shit.
(artist's Tumblr)
Rosalina's whole personality is that she's reserved and motherly. Why does she have a super sexualized outfit with crazy makeup? Also, this person's Tumblr theme is illegible. Good luck trying to find anything in the haze of tiny white text on pale pink.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
Rosalina's whole personality is that she's reserved and motherly. Why does she have a super sexualized outfit with crazy makeup? Also, this person's Tumblr theme is illegible. Good luck trying to find anything in the haze of tiny white text on pale pink.
Hold the fucking phone.

The one in the middle was supposed to be Rosalina?!

Reactions: Kuchipatchi
Tags
islam sjw sjws