SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

  • Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

    Votes: 336 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

    Votes: 202 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

    Votes: 65 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

    Votes: 214 11.3%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

    Votes: 1,081 57.0%

  • Total voters
    1,897

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally stumbled onto the account (archive) of the person who made that drawing of Chihiro and Toko and uhhh
1600207914367.png

Oh no

1600209013083.png

please be 14, please grow out of this, please, please, please... (:_(

They trigger warn all these ships and for several DR characters like Toko and Kiyotaka...? I think they tried to draw Toko stimming but it just looks like she's miming out the fantasy of stabbing uh.....whoever the fuck that is. Rantaro?? The 55 spam replies are completely useless
1600207846641.png
1600207869764.png
1600208167215.png

WHO TF IS OUT HERE GETTING TRIGGERED BY HATSUNE MIKU?? :story:
1600208039625.png

1600208127363.png
1600208213624.png
1600208229588.png
1600208247093.png

1600208288301.png
1600208320961.png
1600208364481.png
1600208477373.png


Pretty sure this is supposed to be transphobic in 2020
1600209130235.png
1600209161011.png
 

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally stumbled onto the account (archive) of the person who made that drawing of Chihiro and Toko and uhhh
View attachment 1598646
Oh no

View attachment 1598717
please be 14, please grow out of this, please, please, please... (:_(

They trigger warn all these ships and for several DR characters like Toko and Kiyotaka...? I think they tried to draw Toko stimming but it just looks like she's miming out the fantasy of stabbing uh.....whoever the fuck that is. Rantaro?? The 55 spam replies are completely useless
View attachment 1598642View attachment 1598645View attachment 1598661
WHO TF IS OUT HERE GETTING TRIGGERED BY HATSUNE MIKU?? :story:
View attachment 1598651
View attachment 1598654View attachment 1598663View attachment 1598665View attachment 1598666
View attachment 1598672View attachment 1598673View attachment 1598674View attachment 1598689

Pretty sure this is supposed to be transphobic in 2020
View attachment 1598721View attachment 1598723
No bitch that's Kiyotaka Ishimaru from Danganronpa
 

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
The drawing is quite nice, but if you told me that they were the princess gang of Mario I think I would grow another head
The rendering's alright, but my god are those the stiffest poses I've ever seen. Peach looks like she needs to pee, and Daisy looks like she's trying not to aggravate a sunburn. None of them look natural/comfortable.
 

FluffyTehFennekin

I got this song in my head and I can’t get it out!
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally stumbled onto the account (archive) of the person who made that drawing of Chihiro and Toko and uhhh
View attachment 1598646
Oh no

View attachment 1598717
please be 14, please grow out of this, please, please, please... (:_(

They trigger warn all these ships and for several DR characters like Toko and Kiyotaka...? I think they tried to draw Toko stimming but it just looks like she's miming out the fantasy of stabbing uh.....whoever the fuck that is. Rantaro?? The 55 spam replies are completely useless
View attachment 1598642View attachment 1598645View attachment 1598661
WHO TF IS OUT HERE GETTING TRIGGERED BY HATSUNE MIKU?? :story:
View attachment 1598651
View attachment 1598654View attachment 1598663View attachment 1598665View attachment 1598666
View attachment 1598672View attachment 1598673View attachment 1598674View attachment 1598689

Pretty sure this is supposed to be transphobic in 2020
View attachment 1598721View attachment 1598723
I think that’s Komaru.
 

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
This might have been posted before, and it's really not ugly art, but it's
tumblr stupidity as normal
Conveniently even while 'male presenting' they avoid taking off their headwear lest they be violently punished for stepping outside of accepted norms in their community. I'm going to take a guess and say they never, ever, ever tell anyone that they consider themselves genderfluid either to avoid getting a rough wake-up call.
 

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
This might have been posted before, and it's really not ugly art, but it's
tumblr stupidity as normal


[Link] [Archive]
Op deleted it, but looking at the comments on the tumblr post are kinda funny
“Gender fluid”
Right right, because Muslims are generally a very tolerant group in regards to sexuality and gender expression.
 

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
This might have been posted before, and it's really not ugly art, but it's
tumblr stupidity as normal


[Link] [Archive]
Op deleted it, but looking at the comments on the tumblr post are kinda funny
Genderfluid? Sure.

And if she comes out as genderfluid, I'm sure some of her fellow Muslims would break out the lighter fluid.

ETA: (For legal reasons) that's a joke. Muslims aren't supposed to burn infidels, heretics and apostates. Only Allah is supposed to burn people. They have a whole host of other punishments they can mete out to the people they don't like instead.
 
Last edited:

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
This might have been posted before, and it's really not ugly art, but it's
tumblr stupidity as normal


[Link] [Archive]
Op deleted it, but looking at the comments on the tumblr post are kinda funny
>I wear my hijab 90% of the time
>my hijab is my obligation to allah

So...are you only dedicated to God then 90% of the time, and the other 10% you're a heathen? Also if you were feeling masculine, why wouldn't you follow the male rules for modest dress, unless you acknowledge you have a female body and are a female?? :thunk:
 

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
>I wear my hijab 90% of the time
>my hijab is my obligation to allah

So...are you only dedicated to God then 90% of the time, and the other 10% you're a heathen? Also if you were feeling masculine, why wouldn't you follow the male rules for modest dress, unless you acknowledge you have a female body and are a female?? :thunk:
IIRC, Muslim women aren't mandated to wear the hijab when among family at home. So that would account for the 10%.

If you do the maths it should be at least 30% of the time. Unless she sleeps with that thing on.
 

Damnit Jim

I'm way behind on my beating quota
kiwifarms.net
1600223673309.png
1600223732365.png

What the hell.
The brownwashed popular Vocaloid shit is annoying. There are dark skinned Vocaloids like the ones mentioned earlier in the thread, but there are others too that no one cares about. Why does no one draw art of these ones?
1600223790602.png
1600223810549.png
1600223835319.png
1600223873200.png
1600223979193.png
1600224027505.png
1600224121471.png
1600224420525.png

(Though Bruno and Clara were made lighter later on.)
Also, Leon and Lola were voiced by a black man and woman, respectively, so drawing them as black would be more than fair.
 

Attachments

Homemade Car Milk

Mom’s organs got sucked out of her asshole.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599173View attachment 1599177
What the hell.
The brownwashed popular Vocaloid shit is annoying. There are dark skinned Vocaloids like the ones mentioned earlier in the thread, but there are others too that no one cares about. Why does no one draw art of these ones?
View attachment 1599181View attachment 1599182View attachment 1599185View attachment 1599189View attachment 1599198View attachment 1599200View attachment 1599205View attachment 1599220
(Though Bruno and Clara were made lighter later on.)
Also, Leon and Lola were voiced by a black man and woman, respectively, so drawing them as black would be more than fair.
It’d be even more tolerable if they got rid of the obnoxious trans pride colors on the clothes.

These are literally virtual singers. They look like men and women but aren’t actual men or women, but apparently they can be trans.

Edit: By the way, SJWs are too woke to draw the actually black characters so they turn the not black characters black.
 
Tags
islam sjw sjws