SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 333 17.6%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 65 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 214 11.3%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,076 57.0%

• Total voters

Sì.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599173View attachment 1599177
What the hell.
The brownwashed popular Vocaloid shit is annoying. There are dark skinned Vocaloids like the ones mentioned earlier in the thread, but there are others too that no one cares about. Why does no one draw art of these ones?
View attachment 1599181View attachment 1599182View attachment 1599185View attachment 1599189View attachment 1599198View attachment 1599200View attachment 1599205View attachment 1599220
(Though Bruno and Clara were made lighter later on.)
Also, Leon and Lola were voiced by a black man and woman, respectively, so drawing them as black would be more than fair.
I'm not up to speed on Vocaloid, but some of these look very pale/ white. I've seen you guys talk about that Ruby Vocaloid and say her original design was darker, but what about the first image and the 3rd to last?

Vihainen Suomalainen

Perkele!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599563
this isn't really sjw, but it's definitely delusional. 20$ for a shitty scribble? are you kidding me?

there should be a seperate thread for delusional instagram artists, i swear. that place is a gold mine for unfunny comics and bad fanart.

EDIT: this artist goes to calarts OF COURSE
Thanks fam.
Everytime I think that my art shit, I would look at this and remind myself that there are worse artists than me

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Thanks fam.
Everytime I think that my art shit, I would look at this and remind myself that there are worse artists than me
Reminds me there are worse artists than me...and they will make more money selling scribbles than I will working shitty retail jobs for the rest of my life :^)

Last edited:

tumblrkek

never gonna make it
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599563
this isn't really sjw, but it's definitely delusional. 20$ for a shitty scribble? are you kidding me?

there should be a seperate thread for delusional instagram artists, i swear. that place is a gold mine for unfunny comics and bad fanart.

If he bothered touching anatomy a little (yeah I know it's stylized but these hands and feet look like fucking shit) and took an extra 20 mins to make a background, the two on the right would easily go for 40 bucks a piece at least
Also *lineless* my ass that means he just removed the line layer and filled some void here and there lol can't fool me

Blondie

Forever young, I want to be forever young.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599563

Honestly the scribble could probably go for 5$, 10$ at most, it's not terrible but its not superb, the others could probably go for 40$ just like tumblrkek said, final verdict? overpriced but not sjw/cancer.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599563

Stylistically it's not bad, but there's no way it merits $30 for lineless, mainly because the above example looks like there wasn't much effort put in to look much better - it looks like they just turned off the lineart layer. Artists also usually charge more based on shading too, not line. Both still look unshaded.

I would change the prices to 5-10 for line (depending on complexity or framing), 15-20 color (line or lineless) 25-35 for shaded with a basic background. Additional characters would be half the cost as the base price.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
holy fuck, I hate this "if you crossdress, you're trans!" thing, especially on here. You're literally wearing the skin of other murdered people and Leatherface is some fucked up inbred serial killer who crossdresses to seriously unnerve his victims. He would not know all that he's saying anyway, all he knows is murder. And this artist has the gall to go "All Cops Are Bastards" while hanging out with a serial killer that will happily kill you, your friends, or other innocent people.
By this logic: People have a right to get scared by trans people, because they're serial killers and want to abolish the police to get more victims. But people who are understandably scared of serial killers and want help are monsters, not the serial killers/trans people.
What the fuck

EDIT: I'm surprised that Jigsaw/John Kramer isn't touched by them. I would had thought his "Appreciate life and your body, its a wonderful thing. Do not fall for its traps/don't destroy your own life." goal would make him an easy target. But it's pretty well known that they wouldn't like to be told that they're purposely mulitatiling their bodies just for a fad (and traps, heh) and they're not really happy... which is what Jigsaw is telling people on in the first place.

Last edited:

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
I don't have any clever jokes for this one.

View attachment 1599978
Ok this last one is not too bad but the yellow shirt dude looks like he wants to strangle them all.
gay trans man is a really complicated and pretentious way of saying you're a straight girl

i mean really, what's more female than fetishizing a serial killer, thinking you can "fix him" or that he'll treat YOU right because you're "special" ?

1-800

bloodthirsty fujoshi degenerate
kiwifarms.net
Tags
islam sjw sjws