SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 349 17.2%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 216 10.7%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 70 3.5%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 225 11.1%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,169 57.6%

• Total voters

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
Looked it up since nobody was providing answers. It’s from Craig of the Creek and that screenshot is one of the characters dressing up as Missy Eliot (Don’t ask me which character. Not interested enough in the show to care.)

A little off topic but I tried to find the exact post on twitter and the girl that tweeted out is fucking obnoxious. That’ll be a good five minutes of trying to scroll through thousands of tweets (that she’s made in the past five days) that I’ll never get back.

Dolvujo

┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ
kiwifarms.net
I bring more Ace Attorney Abominations
333.jpg

49330630.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

moshed_2017-11-19_21.20.42.jpg

Screenshot_20201014_183333.jpg

the huge hand size difference..

moshed_2017-11-19_21.11.57.jpg

The proportions of everyone in this drawing are insanely off and it keeps distracting me
3.jpg

49330630.jpg

Last edited:

Agent Nahman Jayden

Smack habit
kiwifarms.net

Yuuko Aioi

Stag beetle.
kiwifarms.net
I bring more Ace Attorney Abominations
View attachment 1741144

View attachment 1741147
View attachment 1741173
View attachment 1741148
the huge hand size difference..

View attachment 1741151
The proportions of everyone in this drawing are insanely off and it keeps distracting me
You're laughing now, but when they'll come out with the weaponized version of covid that insert's Barbra Streisand's gene sequences into your DNA, this is exactly the world you'll get.

penis music

i have social anxienty and eat pussy eberyday
kiwifarms.net
not horrible art for reasons admitted by the uh, artist...?, but the character design is pretty much this entire thread all in one, so i think it can go here. was posted in a large discord server with this comment:
This is Paul Basiri-Ziviad. He is an openly feminine male Homo-Poly (sexual and romantic) of Caribbean, Irish, and Northern Polynesian descent. He is also the youngest Rebellion leader for his cause at 21 who runs a couple hundred thousand at any given time. His second in command is his little sister Clemantine. He is a widower after his two husbands were killed in an IED attack on their convoy. The three outfits below go as usual-wear, work, and out-on-the-town. Drew him in the She-Ra style cause it was ironic to his character’s role. He isn't in the same universe nor an OC inspired by the show as he predates the show by 2 years.
image0 (1).pngimage1.pngimage2.png

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
not horrible art for reasons admitted by the uh, artist...?, but the character design is pretty much this entire thread all in one, so i think it can go here. was posted in a large discord server with this comment:

View attachment 1741573View attachment 1741572View attachment 1741570
I'll ignore that egregious backstory to say that skirt is horrifically ugly. The brown looks like shit and the pinks look almost like a certain kind of blood. I had to do a double take because I thought the character made a huge mess down there. It's also only a slight breeze away from showing dick.

Lapis.Fennecat

Don't you understand!? They made ME the soy wojak!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not being nice there, but this art is sooo hideously horrible, that I can't see pros
View attachment 1740666View attachment 1740667
As a girl I'm gonna repeat this
Period is Gross and the soaking pants never shouldn't be normalized. This is really gross view. (I'm only support the pads on female public toilets, but pads is most cheap thing, which you can buy)
View attachment 1740673
The worst thing about this is fact, that some paid for this... (this is commission)
View attachment 1740674View attachment 1740675View attachment 1740677

Everything is bad, the anatomy, the faces, the background, perspective, and the DtM elements (bad colours, like from mine MS Paint pictures when I made, when I was 10 and the obsession with wlw, and remember I really can't anatomy and color theory XD
Christ all of that body hair looks ingrown!

Last edited:

Cl0wn

What is a circus without a freakshow?
kiwifarms.net
  • Feels
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not being nice there, but this art is sooo hideously horrible, that I can't see pros
View attachment 1740666View attachment 1740667
As a girl I'm gonna repeat this
Period is Gross and the soaking pants never shouldn't be normalized. This is really gross view. (I'm only support the pads on female public toilets, but pads is most cheap thing, which you can buy)
View attachment 1740673
The worst thing about this is fact, that some paid for this... (this is commission)
View attachment 1740674View attachment 1740675View attachment 1740677

Everything is bad, the anatomy, the faces, the background, perspective, and the DtM elements (bad colours, like from mine MS Paint pictures when I made, when I was 10 and the obsession with wlw, and remember I really can't anatomy and color theory XD
yeah uh i'd rather not walk around with soaked underwear, thanks. What are the chances she's a tranny and it's a fetish? Because walking around with soaked, reeking underwear and blood running down my legs is something no woman would want to experience. Freebleeders are disgusting.

Last edited:

i forgot my password

kiwifarms.net
1606018129597.png

Rcdart continues to inspire artists to this day.

1606018175668.png
1606019019364.png
1606020027998.png

1606020473859.png
1606020438743.png
1606020703519.png

1606021299164.png
1606018705400.png

I thought Elise was like, central American or something. Is it because Erica Luttrell is part Tanzanian?
It's because of Erica Luttrell and Marshall Lee is voiced by Donald Glover. Black Marceline was a popular headcanon before her mom was revealed. It's up there with Korean PB.

Miss_Injustice

Jonathan x Dio cult worshipper
kiwifarms.net

It's because of Erica Luttrell and Marshall Lee is voiced by Donald Glover. Black Marceline was a popular headcanon before her mom was revealed. It's up there with Korean PB.
I can't choose betweeen Horrifying (Clone high art) or, Informative (Headcanon)