SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 364 17.3%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 226 10.7%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 75 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 235 11.2%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,207 57.3%

• Total voters

Miss_Injustice

Jonathan x Dio cult worshipper
In my opinion, I think the Caejose has a pretty interesting lineart-brush setting; and Caesar's face looks... slightly decent and not as malformed. But just being :optimistic:
Also, why is it always part 5 and 6 being shat on? ( there seems to be a minifandom of Jotakak, Fugio, and Naramis as well that also get the treatment)
Is it because those two parts/ships are more popular for western audiences, also equaling for tumbles being more attached?
-
I really like Bisexy Jolyne, but i have a proposition:
Yeah I agree with Caejose element
I only posted bc, of Western/American jojo fandom humor, which I'm starting to be disgusted/tired
Abd yeah I agree with your opinion on part 5 and 6, but I just want to add part 7 especially DinoPants shippers (they are kinda annoying for me)

Someone's Account

kiryu's bara boobie ♡♡
mlm and wlw used instead of yaoi and yuri make grind my gears. i don't know why tumblrinas keep villifing yaoi saying that is all fetishizing stuff. i wonder what they think of bara, made by gay men for gay men.
What if they're all just fujoshis in denial..? Like, they like the guy-on-guy action but they fear getting backlash from their woke followers so they just label it as MLM/WLW?
:thinking:

What if they're all just fujoshis in denial..? Like, they like the guy-on-guy action but they fear getting backlash from their woke followers so they just label it as MLM/WLW?
:thinking:
Oh, they ARE
tbh I'd rather these dipshits use that tag so I won't have to see their overcompensating garbage.
Now if only they stop making their actually straight otps non-binary or some """"queer™®©"""" BS because they can't handle not being attention whore fags for one day.
"Sweaty, it ain't the end of gay rights if you ship straight fictional characters ok calm yourself."

Last edited:

robbot

don't put your hand in the machine
mlm and wlw used instead of yaoi and yuri make grind my gears. i don't know why tumblrinas keep villifing yaoi saying that is all fetishizing stuff. i wonder what they think of bara, made by gay men for gay men.
They think that bara is non problematic just because it made by gay men. They have this weird view that all bl/yaoi have rape, incest, sex, underage, etc themes since "only straight women" are into it while thinking bara have none of that. Where in reality bara have more hardcore content then bl/yaoi that would make them have a meltdown.

It so obvious when typical fandom antis rants yaoi is bad, bara is good when none of them are into muscular hairy men fucking each other and only into petty twinks fucking. Also while bitching how it's "fetishize" for male characters that are feminine and masculine fucking each other.

what about lenora (sp?) from black and white?
Yeah, in fact she’s the first black gym leader! Curly hair and everything!
Someone came and posted their Steven Universe ripoff cartoon pitch on 4chan of all places and after telling us its defining factor was the main character being "queer" they posted this shit

The thread's a fucking wild ride too. People're suggesting it's someone trying to sabotage the actual creator by posting it on 4chan of all places, or thinking the entire thing's a trolljob. I can't even blame them. OP accidentally called the main girl (the second one) a "bitch lesbian" instead of "butch" at one point.

And then for some reason the two male characters are relatively normal-looking
ok why does the cop look like Tito from the Nutshack?

Chromeo

Put a record on
Found an artist who's a goldmine of crap:

1606687792416.png
1606687839226.png
1606687914859.png

apparently it looks like this in canon:
1606687943113.png
1606687997618.png
1606688170072.png

1606688181863.png

1606688194673.png
1606688240278.png
1606688285440.png

They're self-aware, not sure if that makes it better or worse:
1606688118707.png

1606688352378.png

1606688461585.png

Do you type the emojis, or is it waveself/roseself? Please god don't tell me it's emoji-dependent. Why would your pronouns be emojis??? How are people supposed to say it out loud? What about people who don't have smartphones, are your pronouns classist?? ???????????
1606688427598.png

What's wrong with Dream??? :(
1606688588861.png

...what
1606688620812.png

I don't know who Kirbby999 is but they must be based.

Kuchipatchi

Hello-tchi!

View attachment 1756341
View attachment 1756344

View attachment 1756360

View attachment 1756383
View attachment 1756398
Do you type the emojis, or is it waveself/roseself? Please god don't tell me it's emoji-dependent. Why would your pronouns be emojis??? How are people supposed to say it out loud? What about people who don't have smartphones, are your pronouns classist?? ???????????
View attachment 1756393
View attachment 1756407
...what
View attachment 1756412
That blacklist is very autistic and arbitrary. Realistic hair or fur near eyes? What you gonna do when you see that? Whack your desk in anger?

View attachment 1756341
View attachment 1756344

View attachment 1756360

View attachment 1756383
View attachment 1756398
View attachment 1756393
View attachment 1756407
...what
View attachment 1756412
Ok so how does a fucking paper bomb offend you.

Also isn't sanders sides the dude who got accused of being a pedo even though the accuser didn't have their age listed and it all started bc he defended Asexual people?

Lapis Lazuli

Tried to use the ocean as a elevator once

View attachment 1756341
View attachment 1756344

View attachment 1756360

View attachment 1756383
View attachment 1756398
View attachment 1756393
View attachment 1756407
...what
I see that he has daddy issues, as well. It's like it's a requirement to have daddy issues in the art community. Goddamn...
That, and if he's a child, why is he drawing shit like that?

Yukari Yakumo

Battle Tendency is the best JoJo part
True & Honest Fan

Miss_Injustice

Jonathan x Dio cult worshipper

View attachment 1756341
View attachment 1756344

View attachment 1756360

View attachment 1756383
View attachment 1756398
View attachment 1756393
View attachment 1756407
...what
View attachment 1756412
It looks like if 8-year old me discover more than MCYT-bers, Barbie commerials, stop-motion videos, MLP fanart and flash dress-up games and created a Tumblr account
> Aren't critical of media you consooome
Well isn't that fucking ironic
Also, what the fuck Jackspepticeye and Markiplier did do to get hate from these retards?
maybe because of Septiceye yaoi phase, or collabs with PewDiePie
I don't know seriously

so since the new Yuri On Ice movie trailer was realased, Im curious about your reaction and SJW art of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mk4Uykq5I8 - trailer link if someone is curious

Last edited:

firestoopscience

General Who Stabilizes the East
Spoiler: we are born to make history so since the new Yuri On Ice movie trailer was realased, Im curious about your reaction and SJW art of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mk4Uykq5I8 - trailer link if someone is curious
Decent animation and idea and Yurio's character arc is actually good. But this is definitely Promare-tiered where it's just fujoshi bait only one step further by sorta kinda making the main two a sorta-kinda couple but not really, but kinda. Never mind that they just repeat Yuri's self esteem issues like a goddamn record that they only solve by the power of Coach/SortaBoyfriend.

I was honestly hoping more of a Blades of Glory-styled ridiculously Animefied Ice Skating.