SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 377 17.2%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 238 10.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 243 11.1%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,251 57.2%

• Total voters

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
Well fuck me.
Anyway, Tumblr put this to my recommendation for some reason
I'm tired of tumblrites conflating being gay with wearing ugly clothes.
Every day it's more and more obvious that these types of creators see "Pride" as a lifestyle choice. There was a point where these things (e.g. Clothing choice) was used as a metaphor for an international drive to seek cocks/pussy, but I think that it's become a game of telephone and now it's become "If you like sparkles you are gay."

Every day it's more and more obvious that these types of creators see "Pride" as a lifestyle choice. There was a point where these things (e.g. Clothing choice) was used as a metaphor for an international drive to seek cocks/pussy, but I think that it's become a game of telephone and now it's become "If you like sparkles you are gay."
Shit, man, if I want to wear a suit and look good in it, I don't want to suck cock, I just want to look good. Then again, faggots would deride it as "drab", "boring", and "so lame".
Nah, nah. It would be more or less the people in the city itself who would commit genocide. The very second someone says something against a black man, all Hell is loose.
"NIG-!"
t.Angelus

Yurei

Now, sleep with this trauma!
c21b90aaad36a409baafa633d0daee32.png
d51d2acf8f890e9f683e91db8382a501.png
ddofcc3-d8826127-5966-40f3-87eb-b915dddb51b6.png

Chromeo

Put a record on
Gotta love it when they change every discernable feature that makes the character recognizable, don't tag or say who the character is, and insist their fanart that looks like shit is AMAZEBALLS, then proceed to get pissed if anyone asks who it is. Like maybe if the character was recognizable, people would recognize it, and if you wanted to draw your own thing you should've just made an OC. 🤔

Gotta love it when they change every discernable feature that makes the character recognizable, don't tag or say who the character is, and insist their fanart that looks like shit is AMAZEBALLS, then proceed to get pissed if anyone asks who it is. Like maybe if the character was recognizable, people would recognize it, and if you wanted to draw your own thing you should've just made an OC. 🤔
The thing is that these people want to make their own OCs but they want them to be popular and successful by instantly associating them with more famous characters rather than doing as they please and care more for their own works rather than their success. Essentially, they just want asspats the easy way

Chromeo

Put a record on
The thing is that these people want to make their own OCs but they want them to be popular and successful by instantly associating them with more famous characters rather than doing as they please and care more for their own works rather than their success. Essentially, they just want asspats the easy way
Tumblr as a website enforces/enables that exact thing. People only find you if you do fanart, and you risk losing followers when you stop doing fanart, and you have to post often to be relevant, so you churn out shitty fanart. The damage this fucking website has done to art/discourse as a whole cannot be understated.