SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 377 17.2%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 238 10.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 243 11.1%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,251 57.2%

• Total voters

Lapis Lazuli

Tried to use the ocean as a elevator once

Francium

the matured alkali metal
Anyone remember Yarichin Bitch Club, aka that anime with catchy opening, which Tiktok used to spam everywhere ? Now "Woke" crowd hate this and think this is CP (just like they don't know definition of this and reasons why YBC isn't that
View attachment 1843834View attachment 1843835View attachment 1843836View attachment 1843840View attachment 1843842View attachment 1843843View attachment 1843844
Jokes On you, I've booked the room in hell
I'm probably gonna repeat this 30th time, but Yaribu is not CP. This doesn't involve real minors. The characters are anime teens in high school, like glorifying throught Westerners Big Mouth (but atleast Yaribu has a good artstyle XD)
+ Yuri isn't canonical disabled/neurodivergent. He is one of most intelligent students and has a highest grades in school. + He can say more than a barking, moaning, even in his real deep voice one of clip, when his real, deep voice is revealed.
just do a Fucking resarch you moron
SHOCK NEWS; Neurodivergent people (Autism, ADHD) and high school students is having a sexual relationships and sex, so Fuck sake don't infatilize them Powerleveling: Im neurodivergent myself and I hate this kind of infatilization. You made worse for them
>yuri has a disability
>yuri has a disability
>yuri has a disability
you can tell this re;tard never watched the anime and just wants some shit to cry over. also lulz for "anyone who enjoys it should burn in hell!" it's always the females saying this shit too, inb4 they backpedal when a gay guy says he likes that shit. I swear these fags claim to hate conservative jesusfreaks but go on to act exactly like them :story:

Private Pyle

Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY.
>yuri has a disability
>yuri has a disability
>yuri has a disability
you can tell this re;tard never watched the anime and just wants some shit to cry over. also lulz for "anyone who enjoys it should burn in hell!" it's always the females saying this shit too, inb4 they backpedal when a gay guy says he likes that shit. I swear these fags claim to hate conservative jesusfreaks but go on to act exactly like them :story:
They are nothing like conservative jesusfreaks

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

Abso-fucking-lutely repulsive, all of it. Only people who truly hate themselves would ever look at any of this willingly and think it's appealing. These hairy, grotesque shapes melded together in a hideous parody of human intimacy remind me of Blanck Mass's album cover for Dumb Flesh.
1610567339700.png