SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 379 17.3%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 240 10.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 244 11.1%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,253 57.1%

• Total voters

Lapis Lazuli

Tried to use the ocean as a elevator once
How did Friday Night Funkin get to be called a 'comfort game' where you get a purple demon dude who has his pubes sticking out from his pants, his blatant sexual demon wife, a secret enemy (MONSTER) that pops in with a jumpscare if you type his code, and a boy named Boku No Pico under homicidal tendencies and schizophrenia, all hosted in Newgrounds, a site that repels the usual typical tumblr/twitter user in fright from the content the site has.
This is even so bad that if you try to search up the game, "friday night funkin creator racist" is the first result. I don't really blame him on doing so to not tank and wipe his reputation to oblivion, which is what sane creators have to do nowadays to not get blacklisted because they breathed in the wrong direction. I think this has some merit, since I do see him around on leaving comments on fanart, even on "[x] is trans" art since they go rabid if they don't get any attention. Doing it out of necessity and all. You can't take a neutral stance and stay silent anymore nowadays.
Looked up Pico's School, where Pica originated from.
Man, the internet really was much different back then. Had this been made today, the creator's would've had their asses ripped to shreds for how "offensive" it is.

peepaa

get it
Looked up Pico's School, where Pica originated from.
Man, the internet really was much different back then. Had this been made today, the creator's would've had their asses ripped to shreds for how "offensive" it is.
Let me tell you it's such a trip to see woke kids drawing epic gay fanart of FNF boy and Columbine Shooting joke character while criticizing Newgrounds users in the same breath (ex. saying slurs! and drawing big boobies!, etc). That might just be me though because I am trapped in the retarded side of Twitter
FNF is an OK game at least, and the abundance of mods for it is refreshing. I wonder how Pico's friends Nene and Darnell would be received by these kids

Grape_Soda

The Queen of Spicy Opinions

Ban children off social media....Nobody should be allowed to have a social media until 18 years old....

These kids really need to go outside and interact with people because the amount of dis-association with real people and how you’re supposed to act around people with mental illnesses is worrying.

You know what ugly SJW Calarts style boils down to?

I think it boils down to these wokesters having an uglification fetish, but are in denial about it.
Because let's face it, some (a lot actually) of that "progressive" art involves sex, intimacy and fetishes.

It's almost as if it was a failed attempt at making hentai/34 art politically correct or something.

That is my take on it anyways.

Ban children off social media....Nobody should be allowed to have a social media until 18 years old....

These kids really need to go outside and interact with people because the amount of dis-association with real people and how you’re supposed to act around people with mental illnesses is worrying.
The "Unschooling" method of raising kids is such a disturbing mistake indeed.

Last edited:

Grape_Soda

The Queen of Spicy Opinions
You know what ugly SJW Calarts style boils down to?

I think it boils down to these wokesters having an uglification fetish, but are in denial about it.
Because let's face it, some (a lot actually) of that "progressive" art involves sex, intimacy and fetishes.

It's almost as if it was a failed attempt at making hentai/34 art politically correct or something.

That is my take on it anyways.
I’ve said this a billion times now but it’s a lack of self respect. Why would you make something look ugly or put down something? To make yourself look better. Make the “pretty girl” the most basic, goofy lookin bitch so you can feel better about yourself.

When these people see a picture of an anime chick, I swear they get jealous of cartoons. So what do they do? Make it ugly so they feel better. They morph it into a realistic portrait of themselves.

Hairy arms? Make it look like your hairy uncle.

Baggy eyes? Make them look tired and drugged out.

Stretch marks and Fat? Skin flabs and FUPAs for everyone.

They don’t match your sexuality? Slap a fat gay label on them so the world knows their business.

Its obvious that these sjw artists are teenagers and young adults. They want to feel special. They want to be ahead of the curve by being “relatable” and has to match their standards. Making something look ugly and grotesque isn’t attractive. It’s a cartoon.....

I’ve said this a billion times now but it’s a lack of self respect. Why would you make something look ugly or put down something? To make yourself look better. Make the “pretty girl” the most basic, goofy lookin bitch so you can feel better about yourself.

When these people see a picture of an anime chick, I swear they get jealous of cartoons. So what do they do? Make it ugly so they feel better. They morph it into a realistic portrait of themselves.

Hairy arms? Make it look like your hairy uncle.

Baggy eyes? Make them look tired and drugged out.

Stretch marks and Fat? Skin flabs and FUPAs for everyone.

They don’t match your sexuality? Slap a fat gay label on them so the world knows their business.

Its obvious that these sjw artists are teenagers and young adults. They want to feel special. They want to be ahead of the curve by being “relatable” and has to match their standards. Making something look ugly and grotesque isn’t attractive. It’s a cartoon.....
Oh yes, the worst type of narcissism and vanity: Tween and Teen vanity.

Let's face it, if the narc wokester's favorite characters were real; at best, they would either reject the wokester, or friendzone the wokester. At worst, the character will use the wokester as their personal punching bag/torture toy, and slaughter the wokester like a hog once the character tires of the wokester.

Golly gee whiz, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
oh god, if i have to see one more of this shit with chewing jewelry and wrist flapping, i'm considering being born nt instead of autistic ffs.
i f*cking hate the word "stimming". i've always preferred fidgeting.
and my fidgets have been boiled down to:
- rocking back and forth
- leg shaking
- and the "throat thing" (a pseudo-giggle/throat clearing kind of sound)
and whenever i see autistic headcanons of characters like, i dunno, bert from sesame street where he's flapping his f*ckin' hands around like an r-tard or mr. grumpy literally becoming a level 3 low-functioner whenever he's pissed (as in going non-verbal), it just makes my blood boil.
it's as if it's the standard for all autistics to be complete dipshits who can't take care of themselves and go to special ed all day. it's sickening...
and ironically, i'm one of the only autistics who can control their fidgets, so that's kind of a plus!
See the thing tumblr doesn't understand about autists who "stim" by hand flapping and chewing is that any mental health organization worth their salt would redirect the patient's urge towards something less disruptive like leg bouncing or a little bit of rocking.
But they don't.
Because being autistic is another of their fetishes like being trans and having Borderline Personality Disorder. They're a bunch of fucking munchies.

Chromeo

Put a record on
It's funny because these people are as cruel to autistics as Autism Speaks.
And puzzle piece>infinite symbol.
What's wrong with ASAN and AWN? I don't like the infinity symbol either (how the fuck are you gonna print a gradient rainbow in black and white and not have it look like shit, and it's nowhere near as iconic/memorable as the puzzle piece symbol) but what did those orgs do???

That’s Mondo Owada from danganronpa. Trust me, I know the hair. On the bright side he is a biker gang leader
Also
I'm just pissy at what they've done to Shouto. He looks like a grown ass man here. Gross. Stop it.

SJW art is a form of defacing. If these weren't slathered all over with in-your-face AUTISM PRIDE shit, they'd be cute, and I'm not even a Jojo.

Neoguri Ramyun

I'm giving everyone r-word pass
Who ordered more AutismTaro art ?
sick0goth_20210116_114858_1.jpg

ok this is kinda cute
sick0goth_20210116_114858_0.jpg

cattrills_20210116_115115_0.jpg

Maybe I'm CEO of Selfhate, but I find this edgy autism memes funny
+ a few autistic people honestly deserved to be memed (yes I'm talking to YOU CWC)

albert chan

Don’t Tread On Tintin
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1851288
ok this is kinda cute
View attachment 1851290
View attachment 1851291
+ a few autistic people honestly deserved to be memed (yes I'm talking to YOU CWC)
Jotaro was the poster child for why “edgy autism memes” exist. He doesn’t just do “Yarē yarē dazē” out of fun because someone does or says something stupid.

Lapis.Fennecat

I listen to GG Allin While I cry myself to sleep

Kuchipatchi

Hello-tchi!
View attachment 1851288
ok this is kinda cute
View attachment 1851290
View attachment 1851291
I'm sorry but how in the fuck is Jotaro autistic in any way? I've watched part 3 and 4 a couple times and I don't see anything that indicates that he has the tism.

Is it because people headcanon that he's obsessed with dolphins? Even so, that's not canon material.

Tbh, Jotaro seems more like the type of guy who wouldn't have any patience for tism kids.
His character is pretty much testosterone personified. Hell he was based partially on Dirty Harry. Outside of his weird obsession with dolphins there is nothing indicating he's autistic, and if he is he sure as fuck wouldn't be the type to sit around bitching about it. I'm just wondering why the hell they'd choose Jotaro as the character they latched onto, you'd think Kakyoin would make more sense.