SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 380 17.2%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 241 10.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 80 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 247 11.2%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,266 57.2%

• Total voters
His character is pretty much testosterone personified. Hell he was based partially on Dirty Harry. Outside of his weird obsession with dolphins there is nothing indicating he's autistic, and if he is he sure as fuck wouldn't be the type to sit around bitching about it. I'm just wondering why the hell they'd choose Jotaro as the character they latched onto, you'd think Kakyoin would make more sense.
It's to lessen a masculine character.

Longcat

Antisocial Injustice Wizard
Another trender making propaganda art on social media, her Facebook page is “Queer Ivy Art” if you feel like cringing.

332B4103-4ECB-45D8-B1A7-BA581AB599A2.jpeg
311E0C91-3FC8-4784-A941-25DB61D28EAD.jpeg
229A1199-DDC3-4FF0-B4FB-47A0C0D0DCA4.jpeg
73155E5C-E98B-4CBD-81AA-D1B9615C3668.jpeg
94E4744F-F6FF-4653-AB7F-491F5FF0C831.jpeg
A8658147-DB40-4871-8E77-8F0E56EA3621.jpeg
8B35BC52-080D-446C-A57F-EF7A21E3F830.jpeg
D664AE14-DDDC-41DD-A710-8A87A2A443B9.jpeg
80D17D53-9DB2-4457-B9E2-F2509D7EC282.jpeg

Neoguri Ramyun

No.1 Dazai Osamu simp
Another trender making propaganda art on social media, her Facebook page is “Queer Ivy Art” if you feel like cringing.

For artistic sperg: the faces looks really wonky and the colors is drawn anyhow, like a watercolor drawing made in preschool
+ why the fuck the 5th woman looks like Chris-Chan ?

Jolyne THICCujoh

On my way to clap some priest cheeks

Ya know, you always see "trans women are women", but never "trans men are men". Actually, outside of obvious fetish shit, you never see supposed trans supporters say a peep about trans men. It's "trans woman this" and "trans woman that".

Teethie_dan

Noi kinnie
At first i thought it was Alfred but then i looked at the clothes and realized it was Lady Maria. I also noticed the "Stay away cishets" at the bottom.
What kind of retardation can prompt someone that played Bloodborne to do this? I thought SJWs hated Soulsborne.
Unfortunately they like bloodborne and its a disaster on tumblr if you check the # and some users reposts. Also I saw a pansexual headcanon for moon presence

Unfortunately they like bloodborne and its a disaster on tumblr if you check the # and some users reposts. Also I saw a pansexual headcanon for moon presence
Ok, checked it out a bit. It's really surprising how they make it so cartoony. What's with Tumblrites making harrowing unnerving experiences something bright and fluffy?
Also, they check out most boxes, making Lady Maria a lesbian for Saint Adeline and making Eileen the Crow black. Thank god i never integrate with fandoms.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
Ok, checked it out a bit. It's really surprising how they make it so cartoony. What's with Tumblrites making harrowing unnerving experiences something bright and fluffy?
Also, they check out most boxes, making Lady Maria a lesbian for Saint Adeline and making Eileen the Crow black. Thank god i never integrate with fandoms.
I always took it as them not really liking the subject matter whenever it came to darker stuff. Maybe the only like certain aspects or characters, but it's not something that's congruent with their other interests so they bend it into being something that can. That or they figure that making a wholesome version of something is quirky and therefore worth making in the first place.

I always took it as them not really liking the subject matter whenever it came to darker stuff. Maybe the only like certain aspects or characters, but it's not something that's congruent with their other interests so they bend it into being something that can. That or they figure that making a wholesome version of something is quirky and therefore worth making in the first place.
When it comes to Maria and Eileen i can understand it, which makes me wonder how the fuck they had enough patience to go through the game and the lore, but they likely read it somewhere else and they inmediately latched onto it.

In the case of Maria and Adeline, it's mainly because Adeline was the only subject in the experiment hall that Maria didn't allowed further experimentation on, implying a deep relation between the two which could be explained easily to the fact that both were tied to the healing church since they were very young. Maria was trained since she was a child to be a hunter and Adeline was groomed to become a blood saint. That sort of extrapolation is like saying that Solaire is gay because he once said "Are you growing fond of me?" to the Chosen Undead.

Eileen as a black person is an extremely common thing that i've seen too many times and it's mainly because in the game it's explained she, like all hunters of hunters, is an outsider from another land. Even when she speaks with a thick scottish accent.

But hey, it's not like the insane extrapolations and incredible reach these people do on a regular basis is something strange, isn't it?

Yukari Yakumo

Battle Tendency is the best JoJo part
True & Honest Fan
This doesn't even make any sense. You don't feel comfortable being addressed as a girl... Because you think you're half of a girl? What? This doesn't make any sense at all. My brain is imploding with how fucking stupid it is.

View attachment 1853389
View attachment 1853392
Of course she's into Warrior Cats and Felidae.
These niggas are complaining about being misgendered 24/7. Just suck it up and go on with your life, Alfred Shitcock.

Jolyne THICCujoh

On my way to clap some priest cheeks
This doesn't even make any sense. You don't feel comfortable being addressed as a girl... Because you think you're half of a girl? What? This doesn't make any sense at all. My brain is imploding with how fucking stupid it is.

View attachment 1853389
View attachment 1853392
>Muppet noses
>"Demigirl"
>Giant fuckin blush on the EARS

Opinions now disregarded and ignored.

JU$T 4 Z4YK0T1K G4L

Galactik Football but made in LiDL
At first i thought it was Alfred but then i looked at the clothes and realized it was Lady Maria. I also noticed the "Stay away cishets" at the bottom.
What kind of retardation can prompt someone that played Bloodborne to do this? I thought SJWs hated Soulsborne.
"stay away cishets" thanks for making the picture worse than it already is, i hate it

Wes Bluemarine

The Prince of Greed and a E-Boy model

View attachment 1853389
View attachment 1853392

Is it just me, or is it always the koala-Squidward nose style of artists that are the most obnoxious
They get mad over everything (especially things that don't involve them in any shape or form), and are also shit at drawing humans from exclusively being a Warrior Cats Arter and blaming their incapability of drawing basic anatomy on their excuse of "Oh its just simple cartoony artstyle :)"