SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 402 17.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 254 10.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 89 3.8%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 257 10.9%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,358 57.6%

• Total voters

Neoguri Ramyun

I blame Harlspuddin for way, I've turned out
kiwifarms.net
1612543139994.png
+ who should I add to my SJW artists tier list ?

Last edited:

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Send me your best drawing of a face, we'll go from there.

In the same vein, would it be worth it to start a "How To Not Suck At Art" thread?
We probably could, I had someone message me from the redraw thread asking for art advice. Some people might like having art tutorials and things compiled in one place, in an atmosphere where you aren't going to be cancelled/harassed for not drawing the most SJW shit ever. And that way it helps us build up a section of good art, tutorials, videos, etc, all in one place for easy reference.

MidoriBlack

*dooting intensifies*
kiwifarms.net
Send me your best drawing of a face, we'll go from there.

In the same vein, would it be worth it to start a "How To Not Suck At Art" thread?
Wasn't there that Tearzha artist or whoever who drew eye searing pieces? I swear I've seen them on here before, but I also don't mind taking part in this art "celebration" thing as well

1-800

bloodthirsty fujoshi degenerate
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1899037
This appeared on my dash. It’s supposed to be Cinderella and not Tiana. Either way I don’t like it
View attachment 1899038
“If BNHA took place in America.” Uh America has more than just black people. Also wtf is up with the whites of Izuku’s and Ururaka’s eyes and Ururaka’s teeth? They’re light brown...
1612568397750.png

I thought the teeth were lips for a second. (Do that unfocused thing with your eyes and you'll see it.)

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
We probably could, I had someone message me from the redraw thread asking for art advice. Some people might like having art tutorials and things compiled in one place, in an atmosphere where you aren't going to be cancelled/harassed for not drawing the most SJW shit ever. And that way it helps us build up a section of good art, tutorials, videos, etc, all in one place for easy reference.
That's what I was thinking. A list of tutorials or guides on drawing, and people can trade tips and critiques. I'd make it myself, but I've never made a thread before and not sure of the steps involved or etiquette.

Marnie

Balan Ciagaworld
kiwifarms.net
That's what I was thinking. A list of tutorials or guides on drawing, and people can trade tips and critiques. I'd make it myself, but I've never made a thread before and not sure of the steps involved or etiquette.
I'd also start a thread but 1. I'm a newfag and 2. the one time I made a thread I got autism'd to hell lol

Nazz

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1899038
“If BNHA took place in America.” Uh America has more than just black people. Also wtf is up with the whites of Izuku’s and Ururaka’s eyes and Ururaka’s teeth? They’re light brown...
Wow, i really hate every part of this image
-First things first, composition is shit. Whole image is off balance and stilted because of white girl/mixed? bakugo in the bottom left with no other imagery/characters on the right.
-By lining up Midoriya's leg with Bakugo's, the image becomes much harder to read. Your eye tricks you into thinking that Midoriya's shoe is part of Bakugo's fucking massive, out of proportion boot.
-Speaking of which, the perspective is really weird because unless Bakugo has fucking massive feet, they should not be fully triple the size of Midoriya's when Midoriya is closer to the foreground.
-Character designs are shit as they always are when people decide that making them negroid is enough creativity for one day.
-Poses are stiff and dont really say anything about the characters.
-As always with blackwashed characters, the concept of contrast is completely lost and parts of the image are impossible to read without straining the eye, because black people are apparently incapable of reflecting light.
-Tries to avoid the "angry black woman" trope by making Bakugirl the least dark/possibly white, easily the best looking character because all they did was change the hair
-Midoriya looks like a toad. You can't see a nose and the lip is huge and his eyes are far apart and so he just looks like a fucking toad.
-Brown eyes and teeth on Uraraka makes her look like she has some kind of disease, there are lighting scenarios where this could work but this is not one.
-Momo's eye shade is lighter so it makes Uraraka's look way weirder, also the sparkles/paint splatter effect looks really cheesy, they just used the paint splatter brush and a generic sparkle stamp with no effort made to hide that fact.