SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 379 17.3%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 240 10.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 244 11.1%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,254 57.1%

• Total voters

PizzaOfLass

Waifu of Suggs (1981)
#IDontSteal is trending on Twitter. Basically, it's a hashtag dunking on Butch Hartman for tracing/heavily referencing a Japanese artist's artwork, in the same vein as #NewCartoon dunking on the Ren and Stimpy reboot.
The problem? Most of these are shit, and the authors feel like telling you who they are because they're so much more speshul than the evil white man.
Granted, there's a few artists under the hashtag who aren't dogshit and have actual talent.
I have a feeling that this tweet is what started it:
View attachment 1941518
Jesus Christ that's a lot of nonbinary lesbians. How can one be a lesbian if they're "not female"?
Also, inb4 these chicks (if they even are all actually female) just wear men's shirts sometimes and that somehow makes them not a man or a woman.

Apopheliac

edgy but polite
fuck jfif.jpg

At first glance, this looked alright, but then I got a closer look..Those hands, man. The rest of this gallery is the same level of uh, quality and skill.
Also, of course, Bubbles is black.

Grape_Soda

The Queen of Spicy Opinions
Jesus Christ that's a lot of nonbinary lesbians. How can one be a lesbian if they're "not female"?
Also, inb4 these chicks (if they even are all actually female) just wear men's shirts sometimes and that somehow makes them not a man or a woman.
Haven’t you heard the news? Tomboys don’t exist anymore! Wearing whatever you want? Oh no dearie that has to be diagnosed! You can’t just live your life without a label! The entire world needs to know who you are down to the teeth.

Ya I’m calling bullshit on that too. At the most, you’d be pansexual since you don’t care what your partner identifies as, while not identifying as either gender.

SweetDollsEyes

This user is fed up
View attachment 1942074
At first glance, this looked alright, but then I got a closer look..Those hands, man. The rest of this gallery is the same level of uh, quality and skill.
I actually liked that post but I didn't see the hands I like the style but those hands don't match the rest of her also why do they always make Bubbles the black one I don't get it at the very least Buttercup would be tan cause it fits her character

Apopheliac

edgy but polite
I actually liked that post but I didn't see the hands I like the style but those hands don't match the rest of her also why do they always make Bubbles the black one I don't get it at the very least Buttercup would be tan cause it fits her character
Not gonna lie, Buttercups design is quite neat, but Bubbles kinda looks like a wreck to me. As for her always being black? Probably the hair or something, that's my only guess.
This persons designs are alright overall but the artstyle looks like a general mess, to me. Sloppy unclean and unfinished lines, ect. Maybe I'm being nitpicky. I don't know.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
Ludahands.jpg

First thing that immediately came to mind.

Second is that I'm shocked that they opted for Bubbles instead of the traditional choice of making the redhead black instead.

Wes Bluemarine

The Prince of Greed and a E-Boy model
View attachment 1942074
I think it would've been cuter and passible if their hands weren't massive; because it kinda has the vibes of Splatoon ?
Also 90s children's magical girl animes

PizzaOfLass

Waifu of Suggs (1981)
Haven’t you heard the news? Tomboys don’t exist anymore! Wearing whatever you want? Oh no dearie that has to be diagnosed! You can’t just live your life without a label! The entire world needs to know who you are down to the teeth.

Ya I’m calling bullshit on that too. At the most, you’d be pansexual since you don’t care what your partner identifies as, while not identifying as either gender.
Oh yes, I know about tomboys being dead. It's an absolute tragedy. Glad I haven't succumbed to that. *knocks on wood*

Miracle Angel

A liability
View attachment 1942466
lol

also what is with people going about "maybe you shouldn't make a dark-skinned character be all violent"? I know of the existing stereotype, but there are some known violent characters who just happens to be dark-skinned in media. They're the character first, and race last, so I don't get the big deal.
I think it’s just a matter if like all the worst/bad people in whatever the media is are black or other races .
thought I know some people would freak
About any villain being a darker skin color. Though maybe it’s hypocritical Of me to argue about this since I kinda said the same thing about bakugou being turned black. (But he isn’t black to begin with so idk why people would wanna claim a shitty character as black)

SweetDollsEyes

This user is fed up
Talking about twitter hashtags
I just discovered about the #interpvscanon bandwagon (fanart vs canon)
I think that would be a goldmine of blackwashing and bad fanart
Some of them are ok but I wish they would be consistent or not use awful coloring

Lion

steven universe propaganda
the joker looks like james brown

Oh yes, I know about tomboys being dead. It's an absolute tragedy. Glad I haven't succumbed to that. *knocks on wood*
Not everything is lost. Stay strong and resist the globohomo.
Some are kinda ok like the Mob Psycho one, but i gotta say the Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Catwoman, as expected, look atrocious. Two face and the Joker look pretty damn nice tho, but of course they had to make the females look unappealing.

Los Lobos

You can't lewd what you don't sow

Number 2 is really good.
Those portrayals of Aggretsuko and gypsy Joker made me laugh ngl.

Kuchipatchi

Hello-tchi!
View attachment 1941124
At least the art is alright
The art looks fine, could use with more contrast with the skin and he doesn't look like an offensive caricature.
But then I look at his eyes! Why do artists insist on making schlera dark?! His clothes are brighter than the whites of his eyes!
As a tomboy, I wait for the day people try to indoctrinate me to be non-binary trans man UwU. I'll tell them that I don't need to compensate for a lack of personality and bugger off.