SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 420 17.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 269 10.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 93 3.8%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 265 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,425 57.7%

• Total voters

Popeye's employee

kiwifarms.net
ExULqNeWgAM4sV3.jpg

Badonkadonk Trash

Vampire tits
kiwifarms.net
Since the game, Balan Wonderworld got released and its final boss and ending had been leaked on YouTube we finally get a glimpse of Balan's true form; a white bishounen.

image0-4.jpg
Screenshot_20210325-091318_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210325-091039_YouTube.jpg

And it caused a slight dumpster fire over how Square Enix had "white washed" Balan (who's clearly not human in the first place) on Twitter and then we get... THIS:

20210326_094605.png

✧・゚:Homo:・゚✧ Suomalainen

Padma my Love  ✦✧⋆Certified dick slut of Blitzø⋆✧✦
kiwifarms.net
Since the game, Balan Wonderworld got released and its final boss and ending had been leaked on YouTube we finally get a glimpse of Balan's true form; a white bishounen.

Just when I thought there was some good things in BW.
And it caused a slight dumpster fire over how Square Enix had "white washed" Balan (who's clearly not human in the first place) on Twitter and then we get... THIS:

Of course Twitter would overreact over the smallest things, and water is wet,

M A

Bees McGee
kiwifarms.net
Idk if I fully eanna make fun of these because the art is SO BAD it looks like kids made it.

I don’t know how to reply to several posts on mobile but
The fat women
The middle one, her bra dos not fit her. The top of the breast should not squish out like that at all, the bra is too small.
I don’t understand artists that insist on drawing fat people in clothes that do not fit them. For anyone of any size, clothes that are too small are PAINFUL to wear. Especially underwear.

there a bras out there that fit fat people CORRECTLY
But these artists probably have never worn a bra to know how a bra is supposed to fit a person. Let alone see a woman in a bra lol

Last edited:

The Crimson Reaper

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2027311
View attachment 2027357
I'm aware y'all have talked about Lop's incest art in the past but like... it bothers me so much. Like bruh wtf why would she draw shit like this? Even if she was young at the time... it's funny how even then she would get defensive about it. :/

Found these screenshots on: https://www.deviantart.com/thewrongperson1

Isn't this the same LGBT-obsessed MLP artist that lashed out at some of her fans just because they called her out for making pedo/incest pony art on Tumblr a few years back...? Yup, that's Lopoddity alright... I stopped supporting her a LONG time ago. However she did apologize for that kind of art and she doesn't support it anymore, you'd think if she was so against that kind of stuff then she would have deleted it off her Tumblr by now (the incest art is STILL on her Tumblr for anyone to see)... I mean... there's no doubt in my mind that some of Lopoddity's devoted fans are in fact MINORS. This shit infuriates me cause I've talked to some of Lop's fans about it and most of the responses are just "But her art is pretty UwU" or "She apologized and so I don't care" and it's actually disgusting how cult-like Lop's fanbase is. Gross.

I know I might be late replying on this but holy fuck that's just disgusting. It is sad that she cannot even take criticism that is thrown directly into her face and instead acts passive aggressively about it. I used to like her art, but all this shit she's done is just making me gag. I hope her fan base realizes that an apology won't just make her stop liking pedophilia and incest, anyone who defends degeneracy like this won't ever change for the better. Anyway, yikes.

JustMeLol2021

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, Lopoddity thread when? Some of you guys seem to know even more shit than I do.
My slow ass thought y'all had already made a thread for Lopoddity... as a matter of fact I think now is a better time than ever to make a thread for her tbh. Just... I honestly feel ashamed that I supported her in the past. The way she responds... disrespectful

CuNT-
Screenshot_20210326-133144.png

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such a cute art style too..
1616784639368.png

Alchemy: the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy. In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden. For what could equal the value of a human soul?