• "I am going to kill myself."

SJW Art and Extremes

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Yaoi Huntress Earth, Mar 15, 2015.

1. They don't put in the effort to look for indie animu, they want the mainstream to cater to them.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    IceGray

IceGray "Dude, where's the bus?"

kiwifarms.net
  2. Its fine to criticize your favorite anime and point out their flaws. But treating the creator like that? I never watch the anime but I know alot of people who watch it and love the crap out of it. And none of them bash the creator like they're a scumbag. If they bash and treat them like shit, I don't see them as fans at all.

• Agree Agree x 20
    Rayemond46

Rayemond46 Crow of disapproval

kiwifarms.net
  3. MHA's fuckin tedious monologues offend me to the bones

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Somsnosa

Somsnosa 'O sarracino! Bellu guaglione

kiwifarms.net
  4. Like I said a while ago, they would rather try to force representation onto the mainsteam things they like than help popularize media that actually includes minority groups. They do this even to media where it doesn't make sense to do that, and anime is a great example of that. Why the fuck should anime be racially diverse if it's made by and for Japanese people? Japan is just about the least racially diverse country I can think of.

Also, fujoshis want an excuse to draw two dudes porking without looking like they're just doing it to slobber over them.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Bani

Bani Presentation Michael

kiwifarms.net
  5. Almost every manga/anime with LGBT+ themes that I'm aware of is either shojo (for teen girls), jousei (for adult women) or seinen (for adult men). It shouldn't be too hard to find them, but SJW's are so lazy and stupid that they would rather whine about their precious shonen manga yaoi ships than go looking for good manga/anime involving LGBT+ issues. And if they DO find these stories, they grossly misinterpret them to fit their bullshit agenda (i.e. yuri fans who insist that Utena is exclusively a lesbian when in Revelutionary Girl Utena near everyone save for Juri is bi.)

Then again, I clearly remember Naruto fangirls crying "MUH QUEERBAITING" and "WAAAAH HOMOPHOBIAAAAAA!" because Naruto married Hinata and Sasuke stayed with Sakura instead of both guys marrying one another. Oh well.

• Agree Agree x 14
    #10985 WatchingAllOfYou, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.net
  6. @Bani, Im not surprised that so many people are going to bnha. Its the latest hotest anime/manga with good looking people. They've done the same with animes like Free, Mob Psycho 100, One Punch Man, etc. Sadly because it has a lot of representation like the trans villian, and such, people are going to latch onto it for quite some time. Hopefully things will die down once a new anime gets their interest, otherwise we might see the next voltron fandom in the making :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    Fandom Trash

Fandom Trash Just your local Fandom Trash

kiwifarms.net
  7. I do believe we have a thread on this
    Yep, their thread is here. Sorry I'm late.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. The first thing I saw when I opened up tumblr,I swear safari is spying on me:offtopic: IMG_2950.PNG

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Rose

Rose Cult of Richey Member

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 13
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I watched this show a LOT as a kid and I know the relationship with his minions (the guys in the green suits) was father/son like at best

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Rose

kiwifarms.net
  11. IMG_1072.jpg Oh yeah, I'm sure these are the only thing those poor strong independent women artists ever get criticized for :roll:

• Feels Feels x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  12. IMG_2952.JPG
    And by that they mean something like this

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Rose

kiwifarms.net
  13. I'm late but how is she 12 year olds and trans? That doesn't make any sense
    Also dat neck:cryblood:

• Feels Feels x 12
    Rose

kiwifarms.net
  14. Oh you poor sweet summer child, they now have kids as young as fucking 4 "coming out" as trannies, and by coming out I mean their dyke parents saw the kid draw with a pink marker ergo tranny. I could easily see them pull some shit out of their ass to claim the babies in RugRats are fags.

Also wanna see tumblr miss the point of a fucking franchise once again?

Original post:
    tumblr_inline_oyq66g8M2V1sq8r3q_500.png

Responses:
    tumblr_inline_oyqkybhHWO1snq98z_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oyrsfv5Tuu1rakx8l_500.png

There are a lot of gender specials who latch onto 40K because Slaanesh lets them live up their gender special shit (they never really touch WHFB and AoS because those are more niche and Lord knows that would be too hard for them to get into).

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    #10994 Pop-Tart, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Pop-Tart

Pop-Tart No™

kiwifarms.net
  15. Why's Momo drawn as black/dark skinned in all these pictures? These artists should be careful, or they'll get called out as racists for making the dark skinned women the most sexualized compared to the other ones. (This exact thing happened with Marina from Splatoon 2)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  16. This is by far the most autistic thing i've ever seen.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    Hen in a tie

Hen in a tie There's a lack of Hens in ties on Google searches
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. It's delightful to see this sort of social justice one-upsmanship in action- it's like crabs in a bucket. Fittingly, the specific issue you're talking about has actually been touched on in all the ridiculous Momo discourse in Tumblr.

The discourse in a nutshell:
    Sped 1: BNHA needs moar diversity, I'm going to make Momo black because she's thicc.
    Sped 2: Momo's costume is offensive despite having in-universe justification.
    Sped 3: Horikoshi is a pedophile because Momo has big boobs and because Mineta or something.
    Sped 1: *draws Momo black*
    Sped 2: This is racist because it sexualizes black women!!1!1!
    Sped 3: You're a pedophile because you drew Momo sexy11!1!!

Also, yes, people have started to call Horikoshi a pedophile because they think Mineta is his self insert.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Bani

Bani Presentation Michael

kiwifarms.net
  18. look as much as i don't like that shit either, at least it actually looks nice instead of progressive sjw pastel orangutan vomit

• Agree Agree x 11
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean Don't resist or you might miss Christmas

kiwifarms.net
  19. tumblr women drawing men
    ihuibiovh.png

• Winner Winner x 36
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    murcock dickles

murcock dickles "hey you guys im just gonna take a bath"

kiwifarms.net