SJWs and apologia for horrible people

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Pinball Lizard

The best thing you could ever do is die
kiwifarms.net
It's often been said that the political spectrum is horseshoe-shaped, and at their furthest extremes the Left and the Right are nearly identical in how twisted they are. You can see this demonstrated in works like Animal Farm. I've seen this sort of thing in SJW communities as well, especially when the figurer in question is anti-American, with the line of thinking going something like "Whatever this person did, the US is far worse" (even though that's not always true).

Anyone seen any lolworthy examples of this? I know Robert Mugabe has his share of fans, and do the Tsarnaev brothers, who bombed the Boston Marathon. A lot of SJWs also seem to like the work of Carlos Latuff, a political cartoonist who has endorsed the actions of Saddam Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, Seung-Hui Cho (the Virginia Tech Killer) and James Holmes (the Dark Knight Rises Killer).

Ca Ira

Abreast with delight and glee
kiwifarms.net
It's often been said that the political spectrum is horseshoe-shaped, and at their furthest extremes the Left and the Right are nearly identical in how twisted they are. You can see this demonstrated in works like Animal Farm.
If that's your personal view, okay, but it's far divorced from anything expressed in "Animal Farm" or in Orwell's works in general.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
do Breivik apologists count?

Depends on whether they're just doing it to be edgelords or actually mean it. Also, SJWs aren't really the sort to idolize that particular guy, because they usually get that he would have shot them in the face given half a chance.

Ancani

uwu flower emoji
kiwifarms.net
I bet most of those columbine fanxirs were in diapers when it actually happened
Almost certainly. Some might not have even been born yet, actually.

I don't remember Columbine happening myself--I was only six at the time. And I'm 22 now, of course, so I'm old by Tumblr standards.

I'm surprised none of them seem to latch onto other school shooters, like the Virginia Tech guy. (Imagine it. "He was a POC and therefore justified u guise!!!!!!11")

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost certainly. Some might not have even been born yet, actually.

I don't remember Columbine happening myself--I was only six at the time. And I'm 22 now, of course, so I'm old by Tumblr standards.

I'm surprised none of them seem to latch onto other school shooters, like the Virginia Tech guy. (Imagine it. "He was a POC and therefore justified u guise!!!!!!11")

I was in eighth grade. It was a huge deal. That shit was terrifying.

Like, those people weren't even in school yet to see the changes to security that happened post-Columbine. I don't think they appreciate how properly spooked everybody was.

I almost want the Columbiners to have their own thread, but we could probably delve into a whole bunch of hybristophiliacs.

Remember Holmies?

Admittedly, not all of these people are SJWs. A lot are just edgelords.

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was ugly though.

It's why Tsarnaev has fans insisting he didn't do it, even when his defense said he did it, and that even if he did do it, which he didn't, it doesn't matter because he's hot.

Gensdupays

kiwifarms.net
I specifically remember many SJWs coming to the defense of Chris. Specifically, they defend Chris' behavior from 2007-2011 and condemn the trolls because he was a man "clearly" going through a sexual identity crisis being assaulted by homophobes, ignoring that Chris did and still thinks all of his trolls were gay men. They'd embrace him more if he still weren't so racist.

Teddy

kiwifarms.net
I know SJWs who will embrace, even lionize a savage killer SORELY because of the race or sex. " I.e. Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Christopher Dorner.

I also remember a lot of girls on social media going gaga for one of the Boston Bombers because they were apparently cute. Sad world we live in.

ZehnBoat

Jan. 6 Moment
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if these people count, but there are some SJWs who are "columbiners" (fans of the columbine shooters), such as this one tucute.
this doesn't surprise me anymore
the boston marathon bomber had a ton of fans who's logic was "he made me hot, heavy, and wet; don't lock him up plz."
more and more, i'm seeing people say things like "i'm/he's/she's pretty, therefore above the law"
and i'm getting worried, it's bad enough people think rich people make you above the law.
it's only a matter of time before sjws start saying "women are above the law/pocs are above the law/etc."

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
this doesn't surprise me anymore
the boston marathon bomber had a ton of fans who's logic was "he made me hot, heavy, and wet; don't lock him up plz."
more and more, i'm seeing people say things like "i'm/he's/she's pretty, therefore above the law"
and i'm getting worried, it's bad enough people think rich people make you above the law.
it's only a matter of time before sjws start saying "women are above the law/pocs are above the law/etc."

How did they react to the bombers being sentenced to death?

APerson

Official Lolcattle Abductor
kiwifarms.net
When people told me they were innocent and I asked why, they replied to me that it was because they were "cute".
I think this can show you how superficial SJWs can be.
But...in my manga, the protagonist is always the cutest and is always accused of awful stuff by the villains! The US government is the villain of real life! THE TSARNAEVS ARE INNOCENT!1!

Hornets

kiwifarms.net
I specifically remember many SJWs coming to the defense of Chris. Specifically, they defend Chris' behavior from 2007-2011 and condemn the trolls because he was a man "clearly" going through a sexual identity crisis being assaulted by homophobes, ignoring that Chris did and still thinks all of his trolls were gay men. They'd embrace him more if he still weren't so racist.

I've seen people defending him because he's autistic, and that anyone who insults him/dislikes him is ableist. Every time I see a post like that, I sit there and say to myself, "Do you even know what Chris has said and done in the past?". Like, okay, I get it. Chris has an entire fucking encyclopedia about him, documenting his every move. To an outsider who knows little about him, that sounds really really creepy. But this is Christian Weston Chandler we are talking about.

I really regret having gone into the Chrischan tag on Tumblr.

Sczylak Madgar

while (true) { shitpost() }
kiwifarms.net
I've seen people defending him because he's autistic, and that anyone who insults him/dislikes him is ableist. Every time I see a post like that, I sit there and say to myself, "Do you even know what Chris has said and done in the past?".

Most people who defend him haven't. That's why a lot of his current trolls are former white knights. Or just me.

figpan

thats gay
kiwifarms.net
There are actually fandoms as well for serial killers. dunno how many are SJWs but a lot are among those who identify with the '___kin' and have BPD eg. Spergtrap is kin or has headmates or wtf of serial killers.

also,

Attachments

• jkkj.jpg
    jkkj.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 349

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
She's not a serial killer or a school shooter, but does anyone remember when Lena Dunham basically admitted to molesting her own sister, and Tumblrinas jumped to her defense? I guess being a "feminist icon" gives you a free pass to be an incestuous pedophile.

Last edited: