SJWs and apologia for horrible people

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember the SJWs defending Jodi Arias by claiming she did it because Travis was a straight white cis gendered male shit lord? I need to dig up those posts, but that's what their defenses boiled down to

harvey dirdban

Nothing Positively Contributional
kiwifarms.net
She's not a serial killer or a school shooter, but does anyone remember when Lena Dunham basically admitted to molesting her own sister, and Tumblrinas jumped to her defense? I guess being a "feminist icon" gives you a free pass to be an incestuous pedophile.
Really? I've only ever seen hate for Lena Dunham for being a "white feminist" (which is literally the worst thing you can be u guys). Her show is pretty much universally despised on Tumblr for having white main characters.

White girls loooooove to hate other white girls, in other words.

Sczylak Madgar

while (true) { shitpost() }
kiwifarms.net
Really? I've only ever seen hate for Lena Dunham for being a "white feminist" (which is literally the worst thing you can be u guys). Her show is pretty much universally despised on Tumblr for having white main characters.

White girls loooooove to hate other white girls, in other words.

Defense of Lena Dunham wasn't done by SJWs; news outlets did. US Mag, HuffPo, Salon and TV Guide put out favorable pieces on Dunham where they blame the right-wing for the outrage while carefully ignoring any mention of Dunham masturbating in bed with her 10 year old sister.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Defense of Lena Dunham wasn't done by SJWs; news outlets did. US Mag, HuffPo, Salon and TV Guide put out favorable pieces on Dunham where they blame the right-wing for the outrage while carefully ignoring any mention of Dunham masturbating in bed with her 10 year old sister.

Yeah, the SJWs were all over burning Dunham at the stake.

Rascal Hawk

Skreeee motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't remember any SJW types I was following at the time defending Lena.

Though admittedly tumblr's SJW population is so combative and splintered I can't honestly be surprised if some of them were and I just didn't see.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember SJWs openly ignoring one of their own molesting children. Does that count?

Uhh, didn't she put stones in her little sister's cooch when she (Lena) was 7?

I can't really believe I just typed that.

She's not a serial killer or a school shooter, but does anyone remember when Lena Dunham basically admitted to molesting her own sister, and Tumblrinas jumped to her defense? I guess being a "feminist icon" gives you a free pass to be an incestuous pedophile.

That's the one. We also have ones like Sarah Nyberg.

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
Uhh, didn't she put stones in her little sister's cooch when she (Lena) was 7?

I can't really believe I just typed that.
Yeah, she did. She also did a lot of other really horrible stuff:
She paid her sister money to dress up as a "sexy biker chick" and kiss her. She also openly masturbated next to her in bed. Also, when Lena Dunham got into the whole feminism/social justice thing, she was "disappointed" that she was attracted to men, so she outed her closeted lesbian sister to her parents so she (Lena) could get attention for it. Lena's sister has said that, as a child, she felt more like her Lena's property than an actual person. When Lena confessed to all this in that book she wrote, she joked about how she was just like a sexual predator.
Not unlike Nick Bate, she thinks all this makes her sound "cute" and "quirky". She just sounds like an absolutely horrible person.

Last edited:

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she did. She also did a lot of other really horrible stuff:
She paid her sister money to dress up as a "sexy biker chick" and kiss her. She also openly masturbated next to her in bed. Also, when Lena Dunham got into the whole feminism/social justice thing, she was "disappointed" that she was attracted to men, so she outed her closeted lesbian sister to her parents so she (Lena) could get attention for it. Lena's sister has said that, as a child, she felt more like her Lena's property than an actual person. When Lena confessed to all this in that book she wrote, she joked about how she was just like a sexual predator.
Not unlike Nick Bate, she thinks all this makes her sound "cute" and "quirky". She just sounds like an absolutely horrible person.

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif

...The disgust does not wash off.

"Approximating Nick Bate" is one of those descriptions I never relish seeing, but it's almost an understatement here.

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's favorite
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow, Dunham has horrible PR people/social acumen if no one saw a problem with her sharing that. She acts like it's a harmless, silly childhood memory, like if she was telling a story about putting Nair in her sister's shampoo or something. "Remember that time when I rubbed one out while my baby sister was in the same bed? Wasn't that just the funniest? hahahahaha just like old times"

Last edited:

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
do Breivik apologists count?

Breivik apologists are much more likely to condemn the violence while shuffling their feet and admitting he had a point about cultural marxism or whatever. That sounds like right wing apologia more than left wing apologia to me.

There's the Tumblr SJW crowd, and there's the media SJW crowd. The Tumblr SJW crowd tends to be more vitriolic, but I'd say they're less harmful overall. The media SJW crowd is responsible for the endless run of thinkpieces on whether x show is sexist, for example.

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's favorite
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They were bullied, like a lot of high school kids are, but they weren't pariahs. Either way Columbine has perpetuated the stereotype that serial killers are quiet loners who keep to themselves. That's fucking dumb imo. Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy were extroverted and successful people, and that was a huge reason they got so far without getting caught. No one suspects the outgoing ladies man to be a murderer.

Anyway I suspect that's why Tumblr sympathizes with them. They're bullied too (for wearing cat ears to school and only answering to "kitself"), and constantly triggered by CIS WHITE MAN SCUM. If only somebody could understand them like they did, this would never have happened. It's the school's fault for being ableist to people with depression.

Ancani

uwu flower emoji
kiwifarms.net
Anyway I suspect that's why Tumblr sympathizes with them. They're bullied too (for wearing cat ears to school and only answering to "kitself"), and constantly triggered by CIS WHITE MAN SCUM. If only somebody could understand them like they did, this would never have happened. It's the school's fault for being ableist to people with depression.
You know, I wonder how many of 'em actually realize that both Harris and Klebold were white cis men.

Logia_Peter

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, this is a mental effect called hybristophilia, which essentially is a sexual paraphilia wherein someone feels more excited if they know the individual they like / are going out with is a violent criminal / a sociopath/psychopath / or some other dangerous individual.

A Columbiner also made the news a little while ago for having a diary wherein she apparently fantasized about "chopping off the heads of some of the jocks and kicking em around like footballs" or something similar. Someone apparently stumbled on to this diary.

And part I think of why they're so into the ones like Ted Bundy is possibly because they like the idea of a cleancut man actually having a dark side. Like, they can marry the "boy next door" and actually get a dark, dangerous sociopath.

Pinball Lizard

The best thing you could ever do is die
kiwifarms.net
One thing I've noticed about both SJWs and edgelords is that they often tend to vilify historical figures generally regarded as heroes and glamorize those regarded as villains. Is some cases, like Christopher Columbus for instance, I think this might be justified, but you also get people claiming things like, Martin Luther King being a plagiarist in college somehow invalidates all the good he did.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
One thing I've noticed about both SJWs and edgelords is that they often tend to vilify historical figures generally regarded as heroes and glamorize those regarded as villains. Is some cases, like Christopher Columbus for instance, I think this might be justified, but you also get people claiming things like, Martin Luther King being a plagiarist in college somehow invalidates all the good he did.
I think it is because they like to find beauty and meaning in horrible things. Society is corrupt, humanity is evil. Look at all those people trying to get revenge on society. Perhaps in some way they are living out their revenge fantasy through other people. While those who are celebrated by society must have some skeletons in the closet because no one can be pure. While yeah no one is perfect but there is no need to try and demonize people. Yeah, even horrible people are human too and may have had some shit happen to them, but they have no excuse to destroy other people.

However, these kinds of people take things to the extreme and evil must be just and good is corrupt. I acknowledge I am painting with a broad brush and generalizing here.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, this is a mental effect called hybristophilia, which essentially is a sexual paraphilia wherein someone feels more excited if they know the individual they like / are going out with is a violent criminal / a sociopath/psychopath / or some other dangerous individual.

A Columbiner also made the news a little while ago for having a diary wherein she apparently fantasized about "chopping off the heads of some of the jocks and kicking em around like footballs" or something similar. Someone apparently stumbled on to this diary.

And part I think of why they're so into the ones like Ted Bundy is possibly because they like the idea of a cleancut man actually having a dark side. Like, they can marry the "boy next door" and actually get a dark, dangerous sociopath.

There's two ways hybristophilia can go: the "I can change him!" route and "I would be his accomplice" route.

I feel like a lot of Tumblr serial killer/mass shooter fangirls go for the latter.