SJWs and apologia for horrible people

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know who I've never come across fans for? Mark David Chapman. That dude seems more reviled than anything else.

I've hated that fucker for as long as I can remember, partly just because I saw him on the cover of, I think People, sneering over a copy of Catcher in the Rye. He looks euphoric as fuck.

Yes, it was People. (I hate People, too.)

mdc.jpg

Treblinkachu

THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, when I was 13 I thought the Columbine shooters were tragic, romantic antiheroes fighting against a society that tried to strip them of their individuality. Then I grew up and realized they were mentally ill psychos with a skewed view of reality who murdered a bunch of innocent people for absolutely no reason at all.

Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold.jpg

But you can't deny the innate attraction of teenagers to rebellion and anti-authoritarianism, and of course the primary school student's natural hatred of everything school-related, and of course the fleeting fantasies we all have once or twice of hurting someone we're very angry at. We all have them, but people like these lived them because they cared more about making those fleeting fantasies into real, year-long undertakings ending in death than just getting over them and moving on with their lives.

Also they were pretty hot, which I guess is part of the reason a lot of teenage girls find them appealing.

203934532_640.jpg

...right?

Then again, if it's misogynistic, it's a no-no. Murdering men is okay, murdering women is bad. China is sacred.

Which reminds me: I hope to god there's a blog defending Ed Gein because he wanted to be a woman. That would be unbelievably hilarious. "Ed Gein, the original Tucute". He was a non-transitioning transsexual 50 years before it became cool.

Last edited:

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the big issue with the thread is assuming that everyone on tumblr has the same mentality but different interests.

columbiners are usually crossed with the tj "laneiacs" who are the other end of the crazy 15 year olds who worship serial killers instead of actors or.... "activists". they usually don't speak about their personal lives or beliefs outside of 'omg dis guy is so hawt'

the columbiners are usually looked down upon by the 'true crime' community, blogs like thedeathmerchant, truecrimehothouse, and congenitaldisease. they post broadly about crime, not particular serial killers and pretty consistently tell columbiners to shut the fuck up.

as to presidential assassins, they usually get more... popular around the anniversary, and it's usually the same few-- charles guiteau (because he was batshit nuts), john wilkes booth and lee harvey oswald. giuseppe zangara, leon czolgosz, sara moore, lynette fromme are not... usually popular because they're a) not very remarkable by themselves (in the eyes of bloggers) and b) they're not conventionally attractive.

(@AnOminous czolgosz admired goldman, but she had told him to buzz off before 1901. he was kind of a creep, if her biographies are accurate. goldman is equally not really spoken about on tumblr, but that can be attributed to sanger taking her ideas and running with them when goldman was briefly exiled)

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which reminds me: I hope to god there's a blog defending Ed Gein because he wanted to be a woman. That would be unbelievably hilarious. "Ed Gein, the original Tucute". He was a non-transitioning transsexual 50 years before it became cool.

I did the obvious Google search: Ed Gein did nothing wrong.

Came up with this Facebook, which I hope is a joke.

Logia_Peter

kiwifarms.net
There are probably some on Tumblr who would defend Holden. Looking at him from their perspective, he resembles the troubled but cute one from a boyband, and his extreme political views are less of a turn off than you'd think - not all of the Fangirls / Fanboys are SJWs, after all. Give the man a shave and the gullible little birds will line up to sing for him.

@ Treblinkachu: From experience, these people are most often the type that are not exactly popular in high school, either for their SJW viewpoints or for the fact they're just not "popular" or are disliked for some reason. They identify with the Columbine Murderers by and large because they struck back against an admitted very unfair social strata - and they're further drawn in because they didn't do it in a socially approved way.

For these people, they're lionizing these killers precisely because they reject the norms of society.

I've also recently seen people who are trying to make a "Columbine Chic" fashion - as in, styling hair in that...that...whatever that hair style is Klebold's got going on, and wearing lots of rage / angry outfits.

What's more, apologia for horrible people is starting to extend out of tumblr - for example, there are some people who celebrate the woman who shot that artist guy, and one even said publicly, "She made him check his privilege, that's all."

Arctic

Trold, vær dig selv-nok!
kiwifarms.net
There are probably some on Tumblr who would defend Holden. Looking at him from their perspective, he resembles the troubled but cute one from a boyband, and his extreme political views are less of a turn off than you'd think - not all of the Fangirls / Fanboys are SJWs, after all. Give the man a shave and the gullible little birds will line up to sing for him.

@ Treblinkachu: From experience, these people are most often the type that are not exactly popular in high school, either for their SJW viewpoints or for the fact they're just not "popular" or are disliked for some reason. They identify with the Columbine Murderers by and large because they struck back against an admitted very unfair social strata - and they're further drawn in because they didn't do it in a socially approved way.

For these people, they're lionizing these killers precisely because they reject the norms of society.

I've also recently seen people who are trying to make a "Columbine Chic" fashion - as in, styling hair in that...that...whatever that hair style is Klebold's got going on, and wearing lots of rage / angry outfits.

What's more, apologia for horrible people is starting to extend out of tumblr - for example, there are some people who celebrate the woman who shot that artist guy, and one even said publicly, "She made him check his privilege, that's all."
You mean the woman who shot Andy Warhol? That's pretty despicable. But I think Holden is not getting a shrine to himself anytime soon, since he hates Feminism with a passion and Tumblr is a feminist hivemind. Besides, he doesn't defy authority enough to really get the attention of these people.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the big issue with the thread is assuming that everyone on tumblr has the same mentality but different interests.

Pretty much. While Tumblr leans pretty far to the left in general, the serial killer fandoms tend not to attract as many SJWs, particularly if they also run gore blogs. There are legit Nazi sympathizers on Tumblr as well, in their own weird little corner.

Most SJWs are disgusted by the existence of these blogs. I saw a lot of them shocked when Holmies first popped up, like this was a completely alien concept to them.

Poor, sheltered bastards.

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's favorite
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still disgusted how Lena Dunham just got a free pass and was defended in the mainstream as well as by SJWs.

I did hear that viewership for Girls dropped significantly. That's pretty concrete proof that Dunham's bullshitting when she said most of her detractors were conservative white men. You think conservative white men were watching Girls in the first place?

Of course it could also be because Girls sucks monkey dick, but yeah.

Gensdupays

kiwifarms.net
I did hear that viewership for Girls dropped significantly. That's pretty concrete proof that Dunham's bullshitting when she said most of her detractors were conservative white men. You think conservative white men were watching Girls in the first place?

Of course it could also be because Girls sucks monkey dick, but yeah.
It could be because a certain audience just bandwagons to the newest popular thing to latch their social politics onto.

ZehnBoat

american burnout
kiwifarms.net
You know I'm of the opinion that anti-sjw are just as big of idiots as their counterparts but I have to give them this at least their willing to call out the guys who come across as bigots in their group.

http://ughsocialjustice.com/post/117120735958/whats-wrong-with-logicd-masterpost
unfortunately, the anti-sjw side is filling up with morons who just want to be "different" and "unique" and so join the ASJW side to be a renegade or maverick. they still don't realize it's a shitty reason to be a part of a group, and they don't know that they are still dumb as shit.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ZehnBoat

american burnout
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but honestly as a guy who does kind of lean to the other side in have to admit they unlike other side hold their guys to some standards
yes
when one side is based on exposing bullshit, they are better suited to exposing their own bullshit.
SJWs can't remove cancerous people, because they don't want to remove bad people. just "ugly" people.
but yeah fuck the asshole in both sides
i'm getting really depressed from seeing overzealous pricks leak into an infest everything i think is good
*sigh*:c

Ron Paul 2024

kiwifarms.net
You know I'm of the opinion that anti-sjw are just as big of idiots as their counterparts but I have to give them this at least their willing to call out the guys who come across as bigots in their group.
Coming to think about it, I kind of think logicd probably deserves his own post. He manages to reach a new low in terms of awfulness and stupidity.

LogicD is a /pol/ troll - perhaps troll is not the right term, I think he's sincere in a lot of what he says. He's one of the first to colonize tumblr a few years ago as a reaction to the then newly discovered SJW menace emanating from within, and their failed raids on 4chan. As tends to happen, he's gone native and is pretty much a full time tumblrite at this point.

Anti-SJW makes for strange bedfellows. The standard SJW attitude of "no dissent allowed, ban everyone who disagrees and try to doxx them and ruin their lives" has allied the entire internet against them, from the far-left to the far-right and everyone in the middle. The SJW insistence that you can't be neutral has just reinforced that. That huge umbrella includes lots of unsavory people, including non-SJW fascists like LogicD - it's telling just how wide the anti-SJW coalition has gotten, and how big of a menace the SJWs have become.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LogicD is a /pol/ troll - perhaps troll is not the right term, I think he's sincere in a lot of what he says. He's one of the first to colonize tumblr a few years ago as a reaction to the then newly discovered SJW menace emanating from within, and their failed raids on 4chan. As tends to happen, he's gone native and is pretty much a full time tumblrite at this point.

Anti-SJW makes for strange bedfellows. The standard SJW attitude of "no dissent allowed, ban everyone who disagrees and try to doxx them and ruin their lives" has allied the entire internet against them, from the far-left to the far-right and everyone in the middle. The SJW insistence that you can't be neutral has just reinforced that. That huge umbrella includes lots of unsavory people, including non-SJW fascists like LogicD - it's telling just how wide the anti-SJW coalition has gotten, and how big of a menace the SJWs have become.

Unfortunately, it makes it very easy for SJWs to accuse their opponents of siding with Nazis and pedophiles, and then get people to dogpile on the shame.

Pinball Lizard

The best thing you could ever do is die
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, it makes it very easy for SJWs to accuse their opponents of siding with Nazis and pedophiles, and then get people to dogpile on the shame.

Hell, BOTH sides are insane. SJWs drown out legitimately worthy causes by making up fake causes like fat rights and "transethnicism" to make themselves feel speshul. Anti-SJW trolls shoot their own case in the head by implying everyone who opposes SJWs opposes basic human rights and decency.