SJWs and apologia for horrible people

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, on the other end, right-wingers have leaped upon the anti-SJW bandwagon and are doing their best to conflate SJW with "liberal" and "progressive".

Try talking to a teenager about real "Social Justice" today, and they'll look at you like you're a monster.
To be fair the SJWs are the left's equivilent of the moral guardians and they certainly identify as liberal and progressive if you ask them

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she did. She also did a lot of other really horrible stuff:
She paid her sister money to dress up as a "sexy biker chick" and kiss her. She also openly masturbated next to her in bed. Also, when Lena Dunham got into the whole feminism/social justice thing, she was "disappointed" that she was attracted to men, so she outed her closeted lesbian sister to her parents so she (Lena) could get attention for it. Lena's sister has said that, as a child, she felt more like her Lena's property than an actual person. When Lena confessed to all this in that book she wrote, she joked about how she was just like a sexual predator.
Not unlike Nick Bate, she thinks all this makes her sound "cute" and "quirky". She just sounds like an absolutely horrible person.

Um, why is this woman NOT in prison?

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The SJW insistence that you can't be neutral has just reinforced that.

And thanks to them for that! When someone tells me I can't be neutral, I'm generally glad to take them at their word and join in on kicking them.

Um, why is this woman NOT in prison?
When Lena confessed to all this in that book she wrote, she joked about how she was just like a sexual predator.

Ha ha ha, remember that time I molested you and then outed you as gay? That was so hilarious!

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lena Dunham also stuck rocks up her younger sister's vagina. She claims to have just found them their after spreading her sister's vagina open, but there's little doubt due to the other things Lena Dunham admits to doing and the age of the sister that Lena was the perpetrator.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lena Dunham also stuck rocks up her younger sister's vagina. She claims to have just found them their after spreading her sister's vagina open, but there's little doubt due to the other things Lena Dunham admits to doing and the age of the sister that Lena was the perpetrator.

I had already known about this but it never ceases to horrify me.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had already known about this but it never ceases to horrify me.
The reason white feminists don't seem to be enraged by her actions is because one, she is an upper-class straight white woman and two, she supports that radfem garbage. Those are literally the only two reasons there are idiots that defend that bitch.