Lolcow Skylar Ittner / Keep Carroll Catholic / skylarmt / netsyms.com / Skylar the Troll Master - 50 lawyers turned him down / banned from college / banned from walmart

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he only made an account so he could egg us on about upholding our rules and regulations on a technicality.
If he tries he's going to be extremely disappointed. He became a member after the thread was made. However I'd love to see him start complaining about it because that always works.

Anyway just holy crap. I was going to start digging around to find anything relevant to @Skylar Ittner but it seems he's perfectly happy just doing it himself. I haven't listened to any of the recordings yet but from what you all are saying it sounds like they are going to try and make fools out of themselves on a national level. Well, as national as you can get with conservative Catholic news almost no one listens to. Autism doesn't give you the right to do anything you want. It can get you out of getting in trouble as we've seen with CWC multiple times but Skylar Ittner seems too high functioning for people to just let it go.

I really want him to attempt a lolsuit against this school. The Ittner 's seem completely off their rockers and are trying to deflect blame for Skylar's spedish tendencies. Blaming the school for Skylar not having any friends is probably the best. Zero friends at college means either you don't socialize or you're unpleasant to be around for some reason. I'm going for a bit of both but leaning mostly toward the later. At any rate this just shows that if you stare into the light too much you go blind to the real world.

Lurker

HERE COMES THE POPSICLE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Skylar Ittner

oompa loompa doopadee do
i've got a truthbomb to drop on you
oompa loompa doopadah dee
look, you sped, just listen to me

what do you get from homeschooling a brat?
a closeted gay autist who is also fat
why don't you try learning how to actually code?
or is that too hard you smug-faced toad?
you'll get no
you'll get no
you'll get no
you'll get no
you'll get no respect from us

oompa loompa doompadee dah
with your shitty attitude you will not go far
you'll probably be foreveralone too
unlike the oompa
oompa loompa doompadee do

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
"My son did not go to this school to have his faith challenged". :story:
That's kind of the point of a religious school.
"Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction."

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

-some stupid SJW purple hair fake-Catholic cuckbook or something, idk

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino