Lolcow Skylar Ittner / Keep Carroll Catholic / skylarmt / netsyms.com / Skylar the Troll Master - 50 lawyers turned him down / banned from college / banned from walmart

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
So a closet case got buttmad out homos aren't burned at the stake at his Catholic college so he created "copyrighted" posters? That's what started this?

Dude welcome to non-fundie Catholicism. I was taught being homosexual by itself wasn't bad but homosexual acts are (as all sex was only supposed to be for procreation) and gay kids were pushed towards the clergy or the nunnery. Catholics aren't big on "pray the gay away".

Your parents are just bigots. And private colleges have way more leeway to expel you than public ones. If you're going to be a homophobic legalese sperg at least do it at a state school. They're more likely to throw money at it to make it go away. Catholics like their money almost as much as Hebrews.

Meta Junglira

The Fuck is a Junglira?
kiwifarms.net
Why was he posting these posters on a catholic college?

Do homosexuals hang out in the hallways, having sex and spraying corrosive acid at people?

Is there some untold story about how the homosexuals control the Catholic Church and he's the lone hero who stands up to the evils of Homosexuals?!

I'm thinking no...

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
Why was he posting these posters on a catholic college?

Do homosexuals hang out in the hallways, having sex and spraying corrosive acid at people?

Is there some untold story about how the homosexuals control the Catholic Church and he's the lone hero who stands up to the evils of Homosexuals?!

I'm thinking no...
I'm pretty sure he found out the college has a gay club or something and took that as endorsing acid-spraying homosexual public sex acts by the college. Thus he put on his cape and wasn't smart enough to hang his posters as a night mission. So Mary Lee Walsh's cousin destroyed his dream of being the Straight Crusader.

IAmNotDavid

I'm totally David though.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Facebook has been kind of empty for info so let's take a look at what his Reddit accounts have.

A mostly empty subreddit for his fresh out of beta game, TerranQuest.

Screenshot_20170711-105119.png

The link tells us that it's available on Google Play.

Screenshot_20170711-105136.png

His personal subreddit for the Carroll saga is mostly empty too:

Screenshot_20170711-105248.png

I can't seem to access his account history via mobile and I don't want to get the Reddit app.

BUT he does have an account via GitHub so if anyone wants to take a look here is what I believe to be one of his projects.

https://github.com/skylarmt/SnipeITAPI?files=1

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
lol @ his Carroll subreddit's posting guidelines

Post/Comment Guidelines:
Keep discussion relevant to the issues at Carroll College. Putting "Carroll" in your post title does not make it relevant if the rest of the post is not relevant.

All viewpoints are allowed, but if you are hateful or don't want to take part in reasoned discussion, you aren't welcome here.

If you act hateful and accuse other humans of being bigots, faggots, "bad people", mentally ill, or other personal attacks, you will be banned for at least a day.
Skylar is a bigotfaggot bad person with mental illness.