• ”Does the trans community know you run around on kiwi farms doxing and harassing trans women?”

Lolcow Skylar Ittner / Keep Carroll Catholic / skylarmt / netsyms.com / Skylar the Troll Master50 lawyers turned him down / banned from college / banned from walmart

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Tempest, Jul 11, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. So long story short, whichever way Skylar tries to spin this, he's full of shit?

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Pretty much. You can't lie when the government makes your finances publicly available on the internet for the world to see.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    symantec

symantec Representative (R-ME 2nd District) since 2015

kiwifarms.net
  3. You're all being stupid. I texted my mother with a screenshot, and she told me why she hadn't paid yet.

Maybe that website isn't totally accurate about what constitutes delinquency, seeing as the county hasn't yet sent out the standard postcards telling people what they owe for 2017.

I thought I'm supposed to be the :autism: one, but now you guys are wasting your Friday night looking through public tax records.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    #1703 Skylar Ittner, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    Skylar Ittner

Skylar Ittner Pansexual Athiest
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  4. Skylar, you're the one who decided to brag about your finances, and we're the types who like to dig up information. Complaining about us trying to check your story for holes is like whining we are guilty of breathing air.

If you don't want us to look into your sordid life, don't share it with us.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. So you didn't check, despite your claim. You just asked your mommy.

Go eat your popcorn, kid. I'm guessing that's going to be your supper for a while.

• Agree  x 6
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I asked the person who pays the damn thing why she hadn't paid it yet. How is that not checking?

You aren't even looking at my finances, and you're not finding holes, you're shitting on my story and saying "lol Skylar pooped on that".

• Dumb Dumb x 13
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    Skylar Ittner

Skylar Ittner Pansexual Athiest
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  7. The information is about the people you reside with, and public records show something we found interesting that you're blowing off as nothing major.

I get your priorities are not the same as ours, but this is our backyard, not yours, we have a different perspective on what's important, I advise you keep that in mind.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  8. Getting the actual story from the county is checking. This is just you being a naive little boy.

You wouldn't know the difference, of course.

• Agree Agree x 7
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Why do you care what we do dude? Are you afraid we will dig up some shit or cause some trouble for you? This website documents the actions of fools and other reprobates. That's why there is a thread about you.

Your panties all seem in a big bunch due to the investigative work of some of the crew here! Tell your mom to bring you some warm tard cum, a cookie and ask her to give you a tug and a pull and go to bed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS JIMI

kiwifarms.net
  10. Looking through public tax records is a fetish, it's the only way I like to spend my Fridays.

Either way moral of the story is your unwarranted self-importance knocked you down a peg. You can't post a bank statement like an exceptional individual and not expect someone to look into that.

Also whatever the reason, your family has already been notified of the delinquency according to the records.

Your parents claim you as a dependant. We DID look at your finances.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    symantec

kiwifarms.net
  11. We're just chucklefucking at your massive superiority complex lol.

You flash your money around until someone points out you need to pay taxes.

Then you get defensive that you asked the billpayer and they went "Well I don't know". Considering you're the uber hacker, couldn't you have used Google like @symantec did? After all, you're giving us a lecture on how fancy bear didn't piss you off.

Every aspect of your life contradicts what you've tried to tell us. And the only common denominator is that you believe you're superior to everyone else.

And I'm sure you're about to reply "I don't believe I'm superior, I'm just stating facts".

No you believe you're above everyone else you come into contact with, it's why you got a thread on this website in the first place. Your narcissistic belief that you're always right is why you're the constant laughing stock.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. So you're saying that we should just ask your mom over text messaging? What, are you going to give us her number now like you did your personal finances?

You have nothing to suggest otherwise, however, since you desperately don't want us to find any information to the contrary.

Also, how's that job search coming? You know, to support yourself when mommy inevitably keels over dead?

And found that your finances are anything but rock solid as you so wish to try and make us think. That's not so much wasted as it is 'oh you didn't think we'd go that far and now look at the hole you've gotten yourself into' hmm?

For somebody so high and mighty, you do seem to still rely on mommy dearest to do your own taxes.

You're the one who fucking threw away one of the most valuable things you can have in life - a college degree - because you got buttmad over the existence of homosexuals.

How's that Scout Law going for you? You know, the one you pledged to uphold because YOU'RE A FUCKING EAGLE SCOUT ARE YOU NOT?! Or was "reverent" the only part of the law - the last thing in the law - you bothered paying attention to?

When shit goes south for him is when he gets extra defensive like this, so I think the fact we backtracked his financial records came out of left field. He didn't expect that.

They don't have cookies, they only have popcorn.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnonAutismo

AnonAutismo Ambassador of Autismo

kiwifarms.net
  13. You should burn in hell.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Null

Null Je suis une personne folle

kiwifarms.net
  14. @Skylar Ittner Hi, I heard you like to neg-rate. I do too. I dont like Copycats though so can you pls stop or I will BULLY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.

k thx.

• Like  x 6
    • Winner  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    Bryan Dunn

Bryan Dunn KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL

kiwifarms.net
  15. @Skylar Ittner , just a little friendly advice.

If you decide to spam negative ratings in response to hearing what you don't like, it's your choice, and it's just ephemeral points on an internet forum, so it really means nothing in the long run, but doing so just makes you look petty and spiteful.

However, if you wish to be seen as petty and spiteful, by all means continue.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  16. 79D6248D-3934-4B18-8929-8C72CFF820D2.jpeg

Look mah, a faggot!

• Agree  x 12
    • Winner  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. calm down Bryan pls, be nice

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Warsmith Kroeger

Warsmith Kroeger :eternal disgust:

kiwifarms.net
  18. I re-dub thee king of cocaine.

symantec

kiwifarms.net
  19. Seems oddly appropriate all things considered
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.