Skyrim: HELP I have problem! Menu thing

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys I have problem. I was playing Skyrim on the Xbox series X and something horrible happened. There is a big menu on the bottom right hand of my screen and I have no idea what it is and I don’t know how to get it off. No matter what i do this mother fucker won’t disappear! I need help! Here is a visual image to help people comprehend because I tried looking it up on google and google has no idea what the hell i am talking about however. I need electronic console experts help on this complicated matter.

B985881D-C41A-4968-830E-7689989557A0.jpeg

Pony! Hugger of People

kiwifarms.net
Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Game activity > Achievements, and then select the toggle switch to enable or disable the Achievement tracker.

Select the Settings icon, if you’re not prompted automatically by the console, to determine where you’d like the tracker to be on your screen.

You can also adjust the number of achievements that are displayed (up to 5) and the transparency of the overlay.

Bogs

Hold on tight to your dreams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does this have to do with the anus of a man named Trent?