Slapfight between retards pretending to be lawyers

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
Damnit, you all so dense, that it's paintful...
When are you going to understand that I'm not trying to convince any of you that you're wrong?
I'm just:
1) Trying to figure out what you think, and why you think it.
2) Telling some of you (not all) that they're making assumptions, and that I want to know where that come from.

So...
@MCG_Raven : Okay, valid viewpoint, I still didn't see anything proving it and I'm very skeptical about this definition because I don't think a TCPA hearing is on the merits of the case.

@LuNaS : Your exemple of cars IS NOT ME, it's what I wrote, but what I wrote was an inquiry of her logic. I do not think that I wrote is right, and I don't think she does either, but I'm not sure, and I want to be sure. I agree that a ford is not a sedan.

@AnOminous : Your logic is flawed. You're saying that a dismissal under TCPA can't be refiled, and that a judgement can't be refiled, therefore a dismissal is a judgement. You're actually the guy arguing that a sedan is a ford because they're both cars.

@Sheryl Nome : Please anwser the questions so I can read your message in the light of your viewpoint.
Do you think a dismissal is a final decision on the merits of the case? YES OR NO?
Do you think a judgement is a final decision on the merits of the case? YES OR NO?
Do you think a dismissal is a judgement? YES OR NO?

I'm not asking for a lecture about the law, simply trying to get where you come from because I still don't understand what the first thing you replied to me as to do with what I initially wrote (and since then, you're pilling on a thing that doesn't seems related to my message to begin with).

You all think I'm wrong, for different reasons, but Sheryl Nome is the only one who cited something saying that a dismissal is a decision on the merits of the case, but I'm not so sure it applies to a TCPA hearing, because I still have no context for that citation, and she further aknowledged that they are exception to that citation.

Padoru

kiwifarms.net
Damnit, you all so dense, that it's paintful...
When are you going to understand that I'm not trying to convince any of you that you're wrong?
I'm just:
1) Trying to figure out what you think, and why you think it.
2) Telling some of you (not all) that they're making assumptions, and that I want to know where that come from.

So...
@MCG_Raven : Okay, valid viewpoint, I still didn't see anything proving it and I'm very skeptical about this definition because I don't think a TCPA hearing is on the merits of the case.

@LuNaS : Your exemple of cars IS NOT ME, it's what I wrote, but what I wrote was an inquiry of her logic. I do not think that I wrote is right, and I don't think she does either, but I'm not sure, and I want to be sure. I agree that a ford is not a sedan.

@AnOminous : Your logic is flawed. You're saying that a dismissal under TCPA can't be refiled, and that a judgement can't be refiled, therefore a dismissal is a judgement. You're actually the guy arguing that a sedan is a ford because they're both cars.

@Sheryl Nome : Please anwser the question so I can read your message in the light of the knowledge of your viewpoint. Answer with yes or no please.
Do you think a dismissal is a final decision on the merits of the case? YES OR NO?
Do you think a judgement is a final decision on the merits of the case? YES OR NO?
Do you think a dismissal is a judgement? YES OR NO?

I'm not asking for a lecture, simply trying to get where you come from because I still don't understand what the first thing you replied to me as to do with what I initially wrote (and since then, you're pilling on a thing that doesn't seems related to my message to begin with).

You all think I'm wrong, for different reasons, but Sheryl Nome is the only one who cited something saying that a dismissal is a decision on the merits of the case, but I'm not so sure it applies to a TCPA hearing, because I still have no context for that citation, and she further aknowledged that their are exception to that citation.
My Dude the TCPA is literally about stopping Frivolous Lawsuits. A Lawsuit dismissed under TCPA is stated to be frivolous as a result. A Frivolous Lawsuit has no merit. As such dismissing the lawsuit because of the TCPA is literally ruling on the merits of the case

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
My Dude the TCPA is literally about stopping Frivolous Lawsuits. A Lawsuit dismissed under TCPA is stated to be frivolous as a result. A Frivolous Lawsuit has no merit. As such dismissing the lawsuit because of the TCPA is literally ruling on the merits of the case
I don't think stating a lawsuit to be frivolous is on the merits of the case.
I think the merits of the case and the merits of a lawsuit are two different things.
I already stated this several time, but people keep sperging, and still nobody as provided any citation proving me wrong.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A dismissal with prejudice under the TCPA constitutes a final determination on the merits for res judicata purposes. Cf. Harris Cty. v. Sykes, 136 S.W.3d 635, 640 (Tex. 2004) (holding that dismissal with prejudice based on plea to jurisdiction supports res judicata defense because it fully and finally adjudicates whether claims asserted, or those that could have been asserted, come within Texas Tort Claims Act's waiver of sovereign immunity); Wolter v. Delgatto, No. 14–05–00055–CV, 2006 WL 664214, at *3 (Tex.App.—Houston [14th Dist.] Mar. 16, 2006, no pet.) (holding that dismissal with prejudice for lack of standing was on merits and “the dismissed claims were finally determined”).

Better Bus. Bureau of Metro. Hous., Inc. v. John Moore Servs., Inc., 500 S.W.3d 26, 40 (Tex. App. 2016).

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
I want you to read and comprehend. I'm not going to spoonfeed you the answer I've given to you THREE TIMES NOW.
I don't understand you, okay?
So I asked you simple yes or no questions to understand you better.
Knowing where you stand, I will then be able to read again what you wrote, and maybe finally get it.
And you tell me you're not going to spoonfeed me?

Sorry for trying to get your point(s) by asking you questions after you wrote me long ass messages that I would like to understand.
How despicable I am...

PS: It's not what you said that I don't get, it's what you're trying to prove, just saying.

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
It is very thunk provoking that this guy appears after birdie and no-avatar-law-twatter got BTFO'd. Hmmmmm.
This is the same person that got quoted by some kick vic person as well. It really is thunk provoking.

Edit: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/weeb-wars-animegate-kickvic-vickicksback.53670/page-2769#post-5336256

2019-09-15-png.936527

Last edited:

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand you, okay?
So I asked you simple yes or no questions to understand you better.
Knowing where you stand, I will then be able to read again what you wrote, and maybe finally get it.
And you tell me you're not going to spoonfeed me?

Sorry for trying to get your point(s) by asking you questions after you wrote me long ass messages that I would like to understand.
How despicable I am...

PS: It's not what you said that I don't get, it's what you're trying to prove, just saying.
If you don't understand from my answers, you are too stupid to understand this conversation.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
"Think outside the box."

Oh my god kill yourself
You think this was a hollow line? It wasn't.
I there was PM on this forum, I would tell you what you didn't think of.
Because yeah, you didn't think of a very important detail...

But whatever, you called me names, told me to kill myself, you made it very clear that the respect only went one way.
So keep doing you, and keep thinking I'm stupid, and please, next time you see any of my message, just ignore it.
I don't like wasting my time trying to understand someone who doesn't want to be understood.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
You think this was a hollow line? It wasn't.
I there was PM on this forum, I would tell you what you didn't think of.
Because yeah, you didn't think of a very important detail...

But whatever, you called me names, told me to kill myself, you made it very clear that the respect only went one way.
So keep doing you, and keep thinking I'm stupid, and please, next time you see any of my message, just ignore it.
I don't like wasting my time trying to understand someone who doesn't want to be understood.
There is a PM on this forum you fucking sped, holy shit you are actually retarded. Please. For the good of humanity, remove yourself from the genepool.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
There is a PM on this forum you fucking sped, holy shit you are actually exceptional. Please. For the good of humanity, remove yourself from the genepool.
First, I'm a newfag, in case you didn't notice, so I may have missed it, but honnestly, I don't think so.
Secondly, in case you're thinking about the "profile posts", those are not private message...

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
@Gehenna @2lolis1cup @Immaculate Ape
Can you please all fuck off.
I feel insulted that you think this easy bait was a gayops.
If I was a KVer doing gayops, I could do way better...
Also, avatars are gay, and kinda snowflaky.

No need to be mad that other people are smarter than you, and called out your bullshit