Slapfight between retards pretending to be lawyers

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
First, I'm a newfag, in case you didn't notice, so I may have missed it, but honnestly, I don't think so.
Secondly, in case you're thinking about the "profile posts", those are not private message...
I'm just gonna.. ahh. Sit in this. I just can't believe, can't believe of all people, you're too stupid to figure it out. Oh wait. I totally believe that. :story:

Suburban Bastard

Everyone's favorite smug bully!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, that was not that kind of "fuck off", more like "stop sperging about me, that's dumb".
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

LuNaS

kiwifarms.net
Damnit, you all so dense, that it's paintful...
When are you going to understand that I'm not trying to convince any of you that you're wrong?
I'm just:
1) Trying to figure out what you think, and why you think it.
2) Telling some of you (not all) that they're making assumptions, and that I want to know where that come from.

So...
@MCG_Raven : Okay, valid viewpoint, I still didn't see anything proving it and I'm very skeptical about this definition because I don't think a TCPA hearing is on the merits of the case.

@LuNaS : Your exemple of cars IS NOT ME, it's what I wrote, but what I wrote was an inquiry of her logic. I do not think that I wrote is right, and I don't think she does either, but I'm not sure, and I want to be sure. I agree that a ford is not a sedan.

@AnOminous : Your logic is flawed. You're saying that a dismissal under TCPA can't be refiled, and that a judgement can't be refiled, therefore a dismissal is a judgement. You're actually the guy arguing that a sedan is a ford because they're both cars.

@Sheryl Nome : Please anwser the questions so I can read your message in the light of your viewpoint.
Do you think a dismissal is a final decision on the merits of the case? YES OR NO?
Do you think a judgement is a final decision on the merits of the case? YES OR NO?
Do you think a dismissal is a judgement? YES OR NO?

I'm not asking for a lecture about the law, simply trying to get where you come from because I still don't understand what the first thing you replied to me as to do with what I initially wrote (and since then, you're pilling on a thing that doesn't seems related to my message to begin with).

You all think I'm wrong, for different reasons, but Sheryl Nome is the only one who cited something saying that a dismissal is a decision on the merits of the case, but I'm not so sure it applies to a TCPA hearing, because I still have no context for that citation, and she further aknowledged that they are exception to that citation.
Ok either your reading comprehension is crap or your writing is crap or a mixture of both, because what your posts presented was that you believed that either Sheryl said both things were the same, which she didn't, or that you understand it as both things being the same, in which case reading comprehension.

All those questions you are making are pretty much stated on her answers, give it a reading again, this time a bit more detailed.

Padoru

kiwifarms.net
Here's what was SO PRIVATE he didn't want it to be public

View attachment 944176
He's ESL. This one actually can't read. He literally cannot fully understand English.

This does make him less annoying than Dinky, because Dinky appears to understand English, but is too stupid to read.
i fail to see his point. I'm not from an english speaking country either. Has yet to stop me from using google

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i fail to see his point. I'm not from an english speaking country either. Has yet to stop me from using google
Aye, I have TWO languages known before English and can still grasp this just fine.