Slapfights From The Alt-Right Thread

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
Given that my nonwhite friends have literally been stabbed by the local WN types, yes. And to clarify: not for unrelated reasons. For "you fucking injuns are parasites with all your money, this is a White country" reasons.

When ANTIFA says "by any means necessary", everyone knows that this is a veiled way to say "murder the rich and the right-wingers" without being held on record for saying that. You aren't being clever with this read-between-the-lines "but I never said X" shit. I never said, implied, or hinted that we should "artificially disenfranchise whites", but you sure feel comfortable rolling with that being my position.

And neither of you give me that "why don't you care about white people" shit. If you cared about the White Race you would support policies that help the underprivileged white people in America, like debt relief, drug law reform, and expanded public welfare programs. But, for some reason, you're more interested in talking about how non-whites and "race traitors" are refusing to make the ethnostate.

How about all the white women who've been raped by migrants in Europe? How about the girls who are victims of the rape gangs in Britain? How about the thousands dead in Islamist terrorist attacks? How about the young white people driven to suicide or depression over being told they're terrible people who are evil?

There is not a poor white person on earth who will benefit from their country being flooded with people from the third world who will compete with them for jobs, ruin their neighborhoods, subject them to violent physical and sexual crime nor do they benefit from the liberals who accuse them of white privilege and hate them for being poor and "squandering" their privilege. The only girls targeted by the rape gangs in Britain were poor white girls (and some Sikhs). They will suffer the most from mass immigration. Rich white people don't have to live in these new "diverse" neighborhoods. They don't have their cars destroyed, churches ransacked, and trees cut down by third world migrants like the people of Greek islands right now.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about all the white women who've been raped by migrants in Europe? How about the girls who are victims of the rape gangs in Britain? How about the thousands dead in Islamist terrorist attacks? How about the young white people driven to suicide or depression over being told they're terrible people who are evil?

There is not a poor white person on earth who will benefit from their country being flooded with people from the third world who will compete with them for jobs, ruin their neighborhoods, subject them to violent physical and sexual crime nor do they benefit from the liberals who accuse them of white privilege and hate them for being poor and "squandering" their privilege. The only girls targeted by the rape gangs in Britain were poor white girls (and some Sikhs). They will suffer the most from mass immigration. Rich white people don't have to live in these new "diverse" neighborhoods. They don't have their cars destroyed, churches ransacked, and trees cut down by third world migrants like the people of Greek islands right now.
20200504_002717.jpg

funny how this logical fallacy was used by the soviets. horseshoe theory is real

Last edited by a moderator:

Spedestrian

Cruelty Sped
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about the young white people driven to suicide or depression over being told they're terrible people who are evil?
I don't believe those people exist outside your imagination, but anyone who kills themselves over mean words is an exceptional individual who deserves to die. Literally every other race has survived the existence of racism, I'm sure white people will be fine.

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe those people exist outside your imagination, but anyone who kills themselves over mean words is an exceptional individual who deserves to die. Literally every other race has survived the existence of racism, I'm sure white people will be fine.

Yeah, I'm sure whites losing the majority in every country they posses will go ever fine.

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
the native americans would like a word with you.

i'm a non-visible minority as well btw, my life is dandy. why is the idea of being a minority so scary to you?

Cool, so you admit immigration isn't about making the country a better place! It's about ruining the country to make whites suffer for their imagined crimes. What if I told you my mom is of Miqmaq/Alqonquin descent and I don't want millions of people coming to the US who hate me? You people are always so boringly predictable. Never an original argument. I always want people who use this argument to explain to me how crimes against native americans hundreds of years ago entitles non-native north americans no alive then to pour into the country today.

Maybe I don't want to be a minority because then the country will turn into at best Brazil or at worst Haiti or South Africa. Maybe I don't want to be a minority because people are totally empowered in how much they hate my race right now and demand endless immigration, restricted free speech, no gun rights and reparations while they're the minority. Or because a non-white majority looks like California or Detriot or Baltimore. Millions of people feel totally emboldened to openly hate whites all day long. Imagine how bad it will be over time when they're the majority. Today it's monetary reparations and maybe 20 years from now it's stealing the land of the white settlers and giving it to brown people.

Last edited:

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cool, so you admit immigration isn't about making the country a better place! It's about ruining the country to make whites suffer for their imagined crimes. What if I told you my mom is of Miqmaq/Alqonquin descent and I don't want millions of people coming to the US who hate me?

Maybe I don't want to be a minority because then the country will turn into at best Brazil or at worst Haiti or South Africa. Maybe I don't want to be a minority because people are totally empowered in how much they hate my race right now and demand endless immigration, restricted free speech, no gun rights and reparations while they're the minority. Millions of people feel totally emboldened to openly hate whites all day long. Imagine how bad it will be over time when they're the majority. Today it's monetary reparations and maybe 20 years from now it's stealing the land of the white settlers and giving it to brown people.
when did i ever say that immigration was about ruining a country to make whites suffer? if you're trolling you need to step up your game.

so, how many laws to oppress whites have been passed in the US? what kind of discrimination have you faced for being white?

the US is a melting pot made up of people from all over the world. unless you're native, then all americans are either immigrants or descended from immigrants. by the way, you never answered my question: why is it not okay for people to immigrate to the US and "steal white settler land and give it to da evil brown people" when it was native land in the first place?

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cool, so you admit immigration isn't about making the country a better place! It's about ruining the country to make whites suffer for their imagined crimes. What if I told you my mom is of Miqmaq/Alqonquin descent and I don't want millions of people coming to the US who hate me?

So you're not white either and we'd also be getting rid of you.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Well, this guy's friend wouldn't have been stabbed without forced mass immigration if these people even exist.
My friend's people were rounded up and forced off their land about 150 years before the immigration of non-Europeans was legal, and people hate the Cherokee around here for very simple reasons that have nothing to do with "forced mass immigration" (which isn't even a problem in the US: US citizenship and immigration laws are extremely strict, and the issue comes mostly from importing illegal immigrants to artificially deflate wages: anyone who decides the more reasonable explanation is "to destroy the white race" needs to pay more attention to basic economics).
What if I told you my mom is of Miqmaq/Alqonquin descent
Sure, your mom's an Algonquin princess and you can't even spell the name of either tribe right. What council is she registered with? Does she have an identification card? Do you?
The funny thing about the First Nations is, unlike vague, nebulous categories like "white", there are hard rules about who is and isn't a member of a tribe.

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
when did i ever say that immigration was about ruining a country to make whites suffer? if you're trolling you need to step up your game.

so, how many laws to oppress whites have been passed in the US? what kind of discrimination have you faced for being white?

the US is a melting pot made up of people from all over the world. unless you're native, then all americans are either immigrants or descended from immigrants. by the way, you never answered my question: why is it not okay for people to immigrate to the US and "steal white settler land and give it to da evil brown people" when it was native land in the first place?

Affirmative action which is systematic discrimination against whites for one as well as special monetary benefits for non-whites. The US is not a "melting pot". It's demographics started rapidly changing after the 1960's immigration act allowed third world immigration. Before that, the US was almost entirely white. In fact, multiple immigration and citizenship policies restricted it to whites. The people who came here originally and built the country were not immigrants. Immigrants come to a new country. These people built the country from nothing.

All land is taken from other people. Japan took Hokkaido from the Ainu, the Chinese took Tibet, the Russians took Siberia, the Han Chinese took Taiwan. Do none of these places deserve to have immigration policies? I hope you advocate as strongly for mass immigration to Japan.

I fail to see at all how land being taken from native americans means people who are not native american, not victims of those crimes, not even alive then entitles them to come to the US. Land was taken from the Native Americans, so therefore a Pakistani family can move here. By that logic, I can show up in Russia and demand my right to live there since they conquered the Siberians?

If you believe people can own land so strongly then you're against immigration to Europe right? Because white people own that land.

My friend's people were rounded up and forced off their land about 150 years before the immigration of non-Europeans was legal, and people hate the Cherokee around here for very simple reasons that have nothing to do with "forced mass immigration" (which isn't even a problem in the US: US citizenship and immigration laws are extremely strict, and the issue comes mostly from importing illegal immigrants to artificially deflate wages: anyone who decides the more reasonable explanation is "to destroy the white race" needs to pay more attention to basic economics).

Sure, your mom's an Algonquin princess and you can't even spell the name of either tribe right. What council is she registered with? Does she have an identification card? Do you?
The funny thing about the First Nations is, unlike vague, nebulous categories like "white", there are hard rules about who is and isn't a member of a tribe.

White people don't exist, but you're evil and we hate you!

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Affirmative action which is systematic discrimination against whites for one as well as special monetary benefits for non-whites. The US is not a "melting pot". It's demographics started rapidly changing after the 1960's immigration act allowed third world immigration. Before that, the US was almost entirely white. In fact, multiple immigration and citizenship policies restricted it to whites. The people who came here originally and built the country were not immigrants. Immigrants come to a new country. These people built the country from nothing.

All land is taken from other people. Japan took Hokkaido from the Ainu, the Chinese took Tibet, the Russians took Siberia, the Han Chinese took Taiwan. Do none of these places deserve to have immigration policies? I hope you advocate as strongly for mass immigration to Japan.

I fail to see at all how land being taken from native americans means people who are not native american, not victims of those crimes, not even alive then entitles them to come to the US. Land was taken from the Native Americans, so therefore a Pakistani family can move here. By that logic, I can show up in Russia and demand my right to live there since they conquered the Siberians?

If you believe people can own land so strongly then you're against immigration to Europe right? Because white people own that land.
Have you ever read our Constitution? I don't think you have. It's funny how people like you claim to be American patriots while spitting on true American values.

if European countries accepting migrants didn't want them, they shouldn't have signed the UN Migration Pact.

Last edited:

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
White people don't exist, but you're evil and we hate you!
I'm white, dumbfuck: I'm from the original poor white trash culture in the US, Appalachia. I'm calling you a pretendian, aka someone who's white but doesn't want to be. I guess that makes us both walking contradictions: someone who's pro-white while also being pro-other-skin-colors, and a white supremacist who proudly proclaims how he isn't white.
White people aren't evil, and I don't hate them: I love most people as a general rule. Hell, I don't even think you're evil; I think you're dumb as shit and channeling your anger in a way that's unproductive and ends up hurting everyone, regardless of skin color. If you think me pointing out factual injustices, like the US government trampling over the Constitution, the Supreme Court, and several treaties they made with the Cherokee nation to illegally seize their land, is the same as me hating white people... that's just sad.
Still waiting on the tribal card to prove your Algonquin/Miꞌkmaq membership. You can blur the photo and name out if you want; just need the watermark.

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
I guess that makes us both walking contradictions

You failed to mention your other gaping contradiction: a Christian Anarchist. You claim to be against authority yet place your faith in the spookiest spook that ever spooked.

But don't take it from me. The vast majority of Anarchist movements globally absolutely hate religion, especially Christianity. In fact, they'll burn churches because striking a blow to global capital. Take it up with your fellow travelers.

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
You failed to mention your other gaping contradiction: a Christian Anarchist. You claim to be against authority yet place your faith in the spookiest spook that ever spooked.

But don't take it from me. The vast majority of Anarchist movements globally absolutely hate religion, especially Christianity. In fact, they'll burn churches because striking a blow to global capital. Take it up with your fellow travelers.
You don't even get the excuse of someone else tagging you into the thread this time: you just want to start shit with me. Own up to it.
All I know is that the government's fucked me over more times than Jesus has, and in a perfect world there'd be no need for it. But this is a fallen world, and the government's a necessary evil. Hardly an "anarchist" position, but your welcome for an excuse to bust out your phrase-a-day calendar.

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
I'm white, dumbfuck: I'm from the original poor white trash culture in the US, Appalachia. I'm calling you a pretendian, aka someone who's white but doesn't want to be. I guess that makes us both walking contradictions: someone who's pro-white while also being pro-other-skin-colors, and a white supremacist who proudly proclaims how he isn't white.
White people aren't evil, and I don't hate them: I love most people as a general rule. Hell, I don't even think you're evil; I think you're dumb as shit and channeling your anger in a way that's unproductive and ends up hurting everyone, regardless of skin color. If you think me pointing out factual injustices, like the US government trampling over the Constitution, the Supreme Court, and several treaties they made with the Cherokee nation to illegally seize their land, is the same as me hating white people... that's just sad.
Still waiting on the tribal card to prove your Algonquin/Miꞌkmaq membership. You can blur the photo and name out if you want; just need the watermark.

All I said was I have the ancestry. I'm proud of being white. Having like 7% non-white ancestry doesn't make me non-white.

All of your peoples arguments are always the exact fucking same. Whites shouldn't fear being a minority because that just proves how racist they are. Muh native americans! Whites have no right to an immigration policy. The US is just an idea! It's a melting pot!

It's perfectly normal to not want your own race to become a hated minority in your own country. Welcoming in your own invasion is psychologically abnormal. No group has ever welcomed their own demise in all of human history.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I said was I have the ancestry. I'm proud of being white. Having like 7% non-white ancestry doesn't make me non-white.

All of your peoples arguments are always the exact fucking same. Whites shouldn't fear being a minority because that just proves how racist they are. Muh native americans! Whites have no right to an immigration policy. The US is just an idea! It's a melting pot!

It's perfectly normal to not want your own race to become a hated minority in your own country. Welcoming in your own invasion is psychologically abnormal. No group has ever welcomed their own demise in all of human history.
Would a black woman marrying a white man/vice versa be considered a hate crime in your warped version of the USA? 🥴

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
Would a black woman marrying a white man/vice versa be considered a hate crime in your universe? 🥴

Stop jumping around from topic to to topic to topic. People can marry who they want.

How is the entire world allowed to come live in the US because of what whites did to Native Americans? Do I have a right to live in Japan or China? Can whites stop all immigration to Europe since they own the land? Can they deport all the non-whites? Maybe we can send the Romani back to India.

And you're delusional about the historical legal and immigration system of the US as well as the historical demographics of the US. Until 1960 the US was near 90% white. It is the Hart-Cellar act that changed that. Citizenship was based on being white and people actively fought court cases to be considered white and therefore eligible to be citizens. It was never a "melting pot". It was almost entirely western Europeans.