Slapfights From The Alt-Right Thread

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stop jumping around from topic to to topic to topic. People can marry who they want.

How is the entire world allowed to come live in the US because of what whites did to Native Americans? Do I have a right to live in Japan or China? Can whites stop all immigration to Europe since they own the land? Can they deport all the non-whites? Maybe we can send the Romani back to India.

And you're delusional about the historical legal and immigration system of the US as well as the historical demographics of the US. Until 1960 the US was near 90% white. It is the Hart-Cellar act that changed that.
You're the one who refuses to dispute any of the points I put forward. I haven't seen you address a single thing I said yet.

I'm not saying the entire world should live here. I'd love for you to quote where I said anything remotely similar to that.

Who cares if the US was once 90% white? Demographics and people change over time.

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
You're the one who refuses to dispute any of the points I put forward. I haven't seen you address a single thing I said yet.

I'm not saying the entire world should live here. I'd love for you to quote where I said anything remotely similar to that.

Who cares if the US was once 90% white? Demographics and people change over time.

What points have I refused to dispute?

The Native Americans are a defeated race who bred themselves with whites into non-existence. That's sad and I don't want the same thing to happen to whites because it's fucking depressing. I think even if we took land from Native Americans we have a right to have whatever immigration policy we want just like any other country on earth. I don't feel the need to want to let the country go down the toilet because some people were trash to Native Americans. It's a little weird you believe in some united international front of brown people to avenge the deaths of other brown people in the past against the whites.

It shows you're full of shit about "melting pot" because it just wasn't. Also, a little funny apparently you think Natives being replaced is bad and whites being replaced is good and we deserve it. At least I'm logically consistent and admit both are bad and I don't want that. I mean, if demographic change isn't bad, then surely whites taking over isn't bad then!

You just use the same contrived, trash arguments and deflect and deflect.

Last edited:

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
immigrants aren't trail of tears-ing white people yet. that'd be the main issue.

Maybe you should do some research on Haiti where the blacks murdered all the whites and then murdered all the mulattos. Or white South Africans who have been victims of violent murders and purposeful discrimination. These people openly talk all day and night about how much they hate whites. They don't even try to hide it. This is how they act as the minority. Think about them as the majority.

off meds / online

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe you should do some research on Haiti where the blacks murdered all the whites and then murdered all the mulattos. Or white South Africans who have been victims of violent murders and purposeful discrimination. These people openly talk all day and night about how much they hate whites. They don't even try to hide it. This is how they act as the minority. Think about them as the majority.

you're massively oversimplifing here, but to take your statement at face value, that was them doing what you're proposing- getting rid of the outliers, the immigrants. isn't an ethnostate what you're arguing for?

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
All I said was I have the ancestry. I'm proud of being white. Having like 7% non-white ancestry doesn't make me non-white.

All of your peoples arguments are always the exact fucking same. Whites shouldn't fear being a minority because that just proves how racist they are. Muh native americans! Whites have no right to an immigration policy. The US is just an idea! It's a melting pot!

It's perfectly normal to not want your own race to become a hated minority in your own country. Welcoming in your own invasion is psychologically abnormal. No group has ever welcomed their own demise in all of human history.
1. Actually...
2. If you don't care about the ancestry, maybe you shouldn't try to bring it up as some kind of trump card. You don't get to be White when it's time to build the ethnostate and First Nations when you want to win the argument.

My argument is "you are being hysterical about US immigration". I think are (very strict) US immigration policies are just fine, actually; right enough that we don't let every person with a sad story in and get talented people who will be a net-gain for this great country, not so tight that we become a hermit kingdom; and, while I don't like the camps, I overall approve of the deportation of illegal immigrants; they drive wages down in the country, and if they want to work in the US they should get a work visa; the tragic conditions in your country don't justify cutting in line.

The central premise underlying your argument is that the USA was conceived as an ethnostate for whites only. Ignoring the question of slavery, this still isn't true by any measure of the imagination, for a simple reason: Appalachia. Back in the time of the Founding Fathers, and by the conception of those selfsame men, "white" people were a very small group: landed gentlemen of English (NOT the UK, but England specifically; the Welsh, Scottish, and Irish were seen as "dusky" people) descent. Despite this, individuals of Borderer (Scots-Irish) descent in the Carolinas and Kentucky, who were not white by the standards of the time, were given the franchise, the power to hold elected office, and even rise to the position of the Presidency. As former Spanish and French colonies were incorporated, which were peopled with ethnic groups that were seen as being even further from "White", the landed classes of those areas were still given the franchise. When the Italians and Germans, people who were Catholic, a definitive sign of non-whiteness, immigrated to the US, they were given franchise; against the will of many groups who claimed that the perfidious, lustful, work-shy Wop and the moronic, brutish, alcoholic Hun were going to replace all the good, noble people of White stock in the country.

Yes, I forgot about the Nigra Mothership that beams orders down to every Basketball-American all over the world and makes them murder whites. Clearly we need to kill them first.
>But I never said-
What's the other way to make America your white ethnostate again? Deport all the blacks back to Africa?
See, here's where I'm self-consistent: I don't think ethnic cleansing is good, ever. And the only realistic way America becomes your 90%+ white state again is ethnic cleansing.

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
you're massively oversimplifing here, but to take your statement at face value, that was them doing what you're proposing- getting rid of the outliers, the immigrants. isn't an ethnostate what you're arguing for?

Um, no, I'm not going to stab people to death or rape their women. By the way, a fun fact is that the Bantu are not the native people of South Africa. They replaced and killed off the native people only a few hundred years ago!

If Africans don't want whites in their countries they have every right to feel that way. I support repatriating Afrikaners back to Europe.

I want to stop immigration and deport most illegal immigrants and deport people who are residents/naturalized citizens who commit crimes. And offer voluntary repatriation for people. No rape or murder will be involved in this.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What points have I refused to dispute?
1. Have you read the Constitution?
2. Why sign the UN Migration Pact, then cry about migrants?
3. What's so bad about being a minority? I'm a minority and I think I'm better off here than anywhere else, due to the nature of true American values.

The Native Americans are a defeated race who bred themselves with whites into non-existence. That's sad and I don't want the same thing to happen to whites because it's fucking depressing. I think even if we took land from Native Americans we have a right to have whatever immigration policy we want just like any other country on earth. I don't feel the need to want to let the country go down the toilet because some people were trash to Native Americans. It's a little weird you believe in some united international front of brown people to avenge the deaths of other brown people in the past against the whites.
Many were also wiped out by ethnic cleansing and diseases. It's not like they really had a choice of survival. You really whitewash the crimes committed against any group you don't care about and it's painfully obvious.
I don't believe in any united fronts of "brown people going to war against white people" lol. You are the fool who believes in a worldwide conspiracy to wipe out white people, and you project that fear onto me and what I believe in.
How is this country even going down the toilet? Name a country that's as powerful and wealthy as ours, with the same living standards.

It shows you're full of shit about "melting pot" because it just wasn't. Also, a little funny apparently you think Natives being replaced is bad and whites being replaced is good and we deserve it. At least I'm logically consistent and admit both are bad and I don't want that. I mean, id demographic change isn't bad, then surely whites taking over isn't bad then!
Proof of my "melting pot" claims being false?
Whites aren't being genocided or ethnically cleansed. They're naturally mixing with other groups.

Also, what even is "white"? I'm part of 2 ethnic groups that once weren't considered white, and the whiteness of one of them is still being debated by weirdos like you.

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
Um, no, I'm not going to stab people to death or rape their women. By the way, a fun fact is that the Bantu are not the native people of South Africa. They replaced and killed off the native people only a few hundred years ago!

If Africans don't want whites in their countries they have every right to feel that way. I support repatriating Afrikaners back to Europe.

I want to stop immigration and deport most illegal immigrants and deport people who are residents/naturalized citizens who commit crimes. And offer voluntary repatriation for people. No rape or murder will be involved in this.
And what happens to all the non-white people who refuse to leave, or whose countries refuse to accept repatriation, and, because of this whole "whites-are-beneath-replacement-rate" thing that people on your side of the fence like to tout all the time, the percentage of white people in the country continues to decline?

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
1. Actually...
2. If you don't care about the ancestry, maybe you shouldn't try to bring it up as some kind of trump card. You don't get to be White when it's time to build the ethnostate and First Nations when you want to win the argument.

My argument is "you are being hysterical about US immigration". I think are (very strict) US immigration policies are just fine, actually; right enough that we don't let every person with a sad story in and get talented people who will be a net-gain for this great country, not so tight that we become a hermit kingdom; and, while I don't like the camps, I overall approve of the deportation of illegal immigrants; they drive wages down in the country, and if they want to work in the US they should get a work visa; the tragic conditions in your country don't justify cutting in line.

The central premise underlying your argument is that the USA was conceived as an ethnostate for whites only. Ignoring the question of slavery, this still isn't true by any measure of the imagination, for a simple reason: Appalachia. Back in the time of the Founding Fathers, and by the conception of those selfsame men, "white" people were a very small group: landed gentlemen of English (NOT the UK, but England specifically; the Welsh, Scottish, and Irish were seen as "dusky" people) descent. Despite this, individuals of Borderer (Scots-Irish) descent in the Carolinas and Kentucky, who were not white by the standards of the time, were given the franchise, the power to hold elected office, and even rise to the position of the Presidency. As former Spanish and French colonies were incorporated, which were peopled with ethnic groups that were seen as being even further from "White", the landed classes of those areas were still given the franchise. When the Italians and Germans, people who were Catholic, a definitive sign of non-whiteness, immigrated to the US, they were given franchise; against the will of many groups who claimed that the perfidious, lustful, work-shy Wop and the moronic, brutish, alcoholic Hun were going to replace all the good, noble people of White stock in the country.

Yes, I forgot about the Nigra Mothership that beams orders down to every Basketball-American all over the world and makes them murder whites. Clearly we need to kill them first.
>But I never said-
What's the other way to make America your white ethnostate again? Deport all the blacks back to Africa?
See, here's where I'm self-consistent: I don't think ethnic cleansing is good, ever. And the only realistic way America becomes your 90%+ white state again is ethnic cleansing.

The US was literally conceived as being a white ethnostate, sorry. Your critical race theory revisionism is absolutely full of shit. Noel Ignatiev was human trash. They did not for one single fucking second think that Germans or Irish are equivalent to blacks or natives. You are basically arguing people back then were mentally retarded. That they saw someone who was white and thought "Oh yeah, this guy is just like the African slave!".

Text of the 1790 immigration act

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any
Alien
being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such Court ...

The very proof that they knew these people were white is that they let them become citizens when the law required such people be white to be citizens. If Andrew Jackson wasn't recognized as being white he wouldn't have been the fucking president because he wasn't a fucking citizen. You are so fucking smug. It's fucking insufferable.

I love how you people can't come up with honest arguments. No, I don't want to violently deport all black people to Africa. I would give them Alabama or some shit. Some of them who are useful and good people can even stay.

And what happens to all the non-white people who refuse to leave, or whose countries refuse to accept repatriation, and, because of this whole "whites-are-beneath-replacement-rate" thing that people on your side of the fence like to tout all the time, the percentage of white people in the country continues to decline?

If this is some scenario where I'm supreme dictator, I would put policies in place that encourage people to leave like restricting welfare benefits, offering money to back to their country, cutting translators, deeming certain groups terrorist groups. I'd find a country to accept these people or I'd sanction their countries of origin to accept them or cut off foreign aid. I'd put in place policies to encourage white families to have more children which is going swimmingly in Hungary. But having a society that isn't degenerate would go a long way in itself to encouraging birth rates.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this is some scenario where I'm supreme dictator, I would put policies in place that encourage people to leave like restricting welfare benefits, offering money to back to their country, cutting translators, deeming certain groups terrorist groups. I'd find a country to accept these people or I'd sanction their countries of origin to accept them or cut off foreign aid. I'd put in place policies to encourage white families to have more children which is going swimmingly in Hungary. But having a society that isn't degenerate would go a long way in itself to encouraging birth rates.
Are you going to acknowledge anything I just said, or do you just ignore every argument you don't like and pretend to win

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
1. Have you read the Constitution?
2. Why sign the UN Migration Pact, then cry about migrants?
3. What's so bad about being a minority? I'm a minority and I think I'm better off here than anywhere else, due to the nature of true American values.

Many were also wiped out by ethnic cleansing and diseases. It's not like they really had a choice of survival. You really whitewash the crimes committed against any group you don't care about and it's painfully obvious.
I don't believe in any united fronts of "brown people going to war against white people" lol. You are the fool who believes in a worldwide conspiracy to wipe out white people, and you project that fear onto me and what I believe in.
How is this country even going down the toilet? Name a country that's as powerful and wealthy as ours, with the same living standards.

Proof of my "melting pot" claims being false?
Whites aren't being genocided or ethnically cleansed. They're naturally mixing with other groups.

Also, what even is "white"? I'm part of 2 ethnic groups that once weren't considered white, and the whiteness of one of them is still being debated by weirdos like you.

1. The founders believed in the biology of race and created a white ethnostate. This wasn't reversed until the mid-twentieth century.
2. Yes, sorry I personally signed the UN migration pact. I must have been hammered.
3. When you are a minority you have no control over your own country or your own future. You are ruled over by people who don't care about you or actively hate you. What you don't seem to get is that not wanting to be a minority isn't a sign of how racist and privileged I am. It's psychologically normal. Wanting to be ruled over by other people, wanting your country ruined, wanting your race destroyed is mentally abnormal. I have every single right in the world to not want to be a minority in the place by family lives for hundreds/thousands of years. Amazing someone who came to this country is telling us why we shouldn't fear being a minority. God, I fucking love immigration.

It's absolutely fucking rich someone whose family came here as immigrants is now telling us we deserve immigration because of what we did to the natives. Guess what? We don't need your approval. We don't care. You're not going to sit here and tell us why millions of your fellow pee-o-cee get to come here because we've been a very naughty country. Of course you don't care about whites. Of course you want mass immigration. You want what is best for your own people which is to leech off the wealth and success of whites while disliking us. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Hey, guess what, once the country is majority non-white it won't be such a nice place to live anymore and you can't get the handouts from the whites anymore. You seem to lack the forethought, like many of your fellow gimmiedats, to realize that ushering in a white minority will make the country a bad place to live.

What is white? This is a game. It's very clear who is white and there are some outlier cases. But some people being 1/8th Chinese or 1/32 Navajo or a blue eyed Syrian doesn't disprove the existence of whites. Who is Asian? Who is Black? No one does this game with any other race.

Immigration is such a blessing. I'm glad we let in a nice gal like you to leech of us, tell us how being a minority in our own country is a-okay, how we need to suffer for what we did to the natives, and how we don't really exist. Oh, but we're also evil! I don't give a shit about what you want or your opinions. Talking to you is like if someone tried to convince me of Black nationalism or why Jews are the chosen people. You're not my target audience.

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
1. The founders believed in the biology of race and created a white ethnostate. This wasn't reversed until the mid-twentieth century.
2. Yes, sorry I personally signed the UN migration pact. I must have been hammered.
3. When you are a minority you have no control over your own country or your own future. You are ruled over by people who don't care about you or actively hate you. What you don't seem to get is that not wanting to be a minority isn't a sign of how racist and privileged I am. It's psychologically normal. Wanting to be ruled over by other people, wanting your country ruined, wanting your race destroyed is mentally abnormal. I have every single right in the world to not want to be a minority in the place by family lives for hundreds/thousands of years. Amazing someone who came to this country is telling us why we shouldn't fear being a minority. God, I fucking love immigration.

It's absolutely fucking rich someone whose family came here as immigrants is now telling us we deserve immigration because of what we did to the natives. Guess what? We don't need your approval. We don't care. You're not going to sit here and tell us why millions of your fellow pee-o-cee get to come here because we've been a very naughty country. Of course you don't care about whites. Of course you want mass immigration. You want what is best for your own people which is to leech off the wealth and success of whites while disliking us. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Hey, guess what, once the country is majority non-white it won't be such a nice place to live anymore and you can't get the handouts from the whites anymore. You seem to lack the forethought, like many of your fellow gimmiedats, to realize that ushering in a white minority will make the country a bad place to live.

What is white? This is a game. It's very clear who is white and there are some outlier cases. But some people being 1/8th Chinese or 1/32 Navajo or a blue eyed Syrian doesn't disprove the existence of whites. Who is Asian? Who is Black? No one does this game with any other race.

Immigration is such a blessing. I'm glad we let in a nice gal like you to leech of us, tell us how being a minority in our own country is a-okay, how we need to suffer for what we did to the natives, and how we don't really exist. Oh, but we're also evil! I don't give a shit about what you want or your opinions. Talking to you is like if someone tried to convince me of Black nationalism or why Trump's Chosen People are the chosen people. You're not my target audience.
The farms is not your target audience. This is a place to laugh at lolcows, not a place to try and build the ethnostate. Have fun!

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Citation needed.
2. Why do you care about what European countries do when you don't even live in Europe?
3. In the US there is no dominant culture. The whole point of the Constitution (which I doubt you read) is to give Americans rights in case their government ever acts out against them or tries to oppress them.

Why do you weirdos make everything about race? How is your race being destroyed? Naturally mixing and learning to get along with people who don't look like you isn't destroying anybody or anything.
I'm not even an immigrant, lmao. My parents are immigrants. You're not ethnically native to this land so if I shouldn't be here then neither should you.

See the above paragraph.
When did I say I wanted mass immigration?
You also sound extremely triggered. Did I strike a nerve?

Immigration is such a blessing. I'm glad we let in a nice gal like you to leech of us, tell us how being a minority in our own country is a-okay, how we need to suffer for what we did to the natives, and how we don't really exist. Oh, but we're also evil! I don't give a shit about what you want or your opinions. Talking to you is like if someone tried to convince me of Black nationalism or why Trump's Chosen People are the chosen people. You're not my target audience.
Answer me: Who is white? What qualifies as white? What makes Norwegians more white than Sicilians or Syrians like Steve Jobs' father?

I'm naturally blonde, blue eyed, pale skinned and ethnically mixed af. I laugh when I see losers like you whine about immigration while my immigrant family members probably contribute more to the economy than you ever will. Does it make you angry that I was born on American soil while my parents were American citizens?

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
1. Citation needed.
2. Why do you care about what European countries do when you don't even live in Europe?
3. In the US there is no dominant culture. The whole point of the Constitution (which I doubt you read) is to give Americans rights in case their government ever acts out against them or tries to oppress them.

Why do you weirdos make everything about race? How is your race being destroyed? Naturally mixing and learning to get along with people who don't look like you isn't destroying anybody or anything.
I'm not even an immigrant, lmao. My parents are immigrants. You're not ethnically native to this land so if I shouldn't be here then neither should you.

See the above paragraph.
When did I say I wanted mass immigration?
You also sound extremely triggered. Did I strike a nerve?

Answer me: Who is white? What qualifies as white? What makes Norwegians more white than Sicilians or Syrians like Steve Jobs' father?

I'm naturally blonde, blue eyed, pale skinned and ethnically mixed af. I laugh when I see losers like you whine about immigration while my immigrant family members probably contribute more to the economy than you ever will. Does it make you angry that I was born on American soil while my parents were American citizens?

1790's immigration act restricting citizenship to free white people. I care about Europeans because they are my people. I don't like seeing my people raped and blown up and hated in their own countries. Do you really not see a fucking problem with Europeans being involuntary minorities in their own goddamn countries? Being ruled over by hostile Muslims who hate them in their own homelands? Run down like roadkill going about their daily lives? Their children raped? I love when we get to the point where you people admit the great replacement is real but you think it's good and we deserve it. Ask you about it and I'm sure you'll tell me it's not real! Oh, but of course you recognize such a thing is bad for the non-whites. The dominant culture of the US historically is Western European.

How is your race being destroyed?

You say this as you tell us how whites should be a minority in Europe and we don't exist and you leech off the whites while telling us this shit. If you're white your allegiances surely are not with us. You sound Jewish if I had to guess.

Who is white? What qualifies as white?

People of European descent and perhaps some Middle Easterners. People who genetically cluster together.

You're not ethnically native to this land so if I shouldn't be here then neither should you.

We established I partly am. And why don't you think that non-whites shouldn't live in Europe then. I mean, they don't belong there, right?

I laugh when I see losers like you whine about immigration

Yes, I'm such a piece of shit for not wanting my country to be invaded says the invader.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We established I partly am. And why don't you think that non-whites shouldn't live in Europe then. I mean, they don't belong there, right?

What's so great about you that we should ignore your own non-white ancestry? You're trash. Far less pure white than I am. If anyone should go, it's you.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1790's immigration act restricting citizenship to free white people. I care about Europeans because they are my people. I don't like seeing my people raped and blown up and hated in their own countries. Do you really not see a fucking problem with Europeans being involuntary minorities in their own goddamn countries? Being ruled over by hostile Muslims who hate them in their own homelands? Run down like roadkill going about their daily lives? Their children raped? I love when we get to the point where you people admit the great replacement is real but you think it's good and we deserve it. Ask you about it and I'm sure you'll tell me it's not real! Oh, but of course you recognize such a thing is bad for the non-whites. The dominant culture of the US historically is Western European.

How is your race being destroyed?

You say this as you tell us how whites should be a minority in Europe and we don't exist and you leech off the whites while telling us this shit. If you're white your allegiances surely are not with us. You sound Trump's Chosen if I had to guess.

Who is white? What qualifies as white?

People of European descent and perhaps some Middle Easterners. People who genetically cluster together.

You're not ethnically native to this land so if I shouldn't be here then neither should you.

I laugh when I see losers like you whine about immigration

Yes, I'm such a piece of shit for not wanting my country to be invaded says the invader.
are you a pol refugee? your inability to form a coherent argument is a dead giveaway

Vajze Shqiptare

Non-white
kiwifarms.net
are you a pol refugee? your inability to form a coherent argument is a big giveaway

Talking to you makes me want to white genocide myself. You don't even respond to my points. But this is a pointless conversation since I'm trying to convince someone who doesn't believe in facts and also hates me that his/her people invading us and ruining our countries is bad.

This is like if the Austrians tried to politely convince the Turks not to invade. Nowadays, we'd probably just have to let them in as opressed Muslim poc refugees who dindu nuffin and just want a better future for day kids.