Slapfights From The Alt-Right Thread -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Otrium

kiwifarms.net
Maybe you should do some research on Haiti where the blacks murdered all the whites and then murdered all the mulattos. Or white South Africans who have been victims of violent murders and purposeful discrimination. These people openly talk all day and night about how much they hate whites. They don't even try to hide it. This is how they act as the minority. Think about them as the majority.

Have you encountered Afrikaners? The're a fucking plague to any country they come into. It's not a race war, it's invasive species control.

Talking to you makes me want to white genocide myself.

Stop talking and start acting, coward.