Trashfire Slazo / Michael Kucharski - Youtuber gets falsely accused of raping and severely abusing his girlfriend, massive shitshow ensues

Who do you believe the most?

• Slazo

Votes: 189 55.4%
  • FiZZIP0P (ex-GF)

Votes: 61 17.9%
  • Believe all wahmen

Votes: 133 39.0%

• Total voters

SlavicCyanide

Polish Poison
kiwifarms.net
To be fair it's only overdue a couple of days or under do by a few days if the initial claim that it was 2 weeks away is to be believed.

I'm actually happy reactor made a part 2 because of how much the first video was going over people's heads. Again i don't think he is necessarily defending Hyojin but rather is using her as a crux to outline the issues with people making videos about the situation, he doesn't even spend much time on her. Pretty good video over all. Though it would invalidate about 44% of people in this thread so i'm sure they'll just call him a troll and dismiss it like the first video.

Also

Fucking rich coming from keemstar.
"Innocent people don't stay quiet for this long!" Fuck Ani tbh. I'm betting the video will just be a bunch of shit from 2 years ago, therefore being just about as invalid as the other shit. Or it'll just be a bunch of out of context stuff. Or just stories with no evidence whatsoever. Idk tho, it really seems like they disappeared. Chey was active even when the first allegations were being manufactured. Unless this is taking her night and day, where the fuck is she?

Keem's got a point though. This is the internet. All these fuckers literally accused someone of rape, got proven wrong, and then cried about it like they didn't expect that to happen. "w0aH!!!! The internet gets mad when you make false rape allegations in an attempt to ruin a life??? Oh gee! Didn't expect that! Better cry suicide!"

So does anyone actually know why Keem seems to genuinely despise Alexx? He's not his usual fake "professional", he's going after him quite hard. Not that I mind, just a bit odd is all.
Apparently shit has went on with them before. Don't know what could've made Keem feel the need to go like this though. But, I kind of love it. Karma is a bitch, it's pretty fun to watch when it isn't happening to you.

B

BW 182

kiwifarms.net
From what I remember, Keem and ImAllexx have been going at it since like 2016. They have never seemed fond of one another, and it's been a constant beef that died off and resurfaced now

• Informative
Reactions: Nguyen Van Phuoc

1488awoo

never learned to use punctuation
kiwifarms.net
i'm honestly disappointed at the reddit goys I honestly couldn't care less if slazo was arrested over some autistic plan to get more views on their reddit videos or whatever they were trying to do I would've probably laughed at it but those guys are just so dumb they fucked it up and it blew up in their faces they can only emotionally manipulate around half the kids that watch them right smh

Attachments

AmericanCapitalism

kiwifarms.net
i'm honestly disappointed at the reddit goys I honestly couldn't care less if slazo was arrested over some autistic plan to get more views on their reddit videos or whatever they were trying to do I would've probably laughed at it but those guys are just so dumb they fucked it up and it blew up in their faces they can only emotionally manipulate around half the kids that watch them right smh
I can't see what people see in her. She's kind of ugly.

• Disagree
Reactions: throwaway696969

Figs

kiwifarms.net
Hey these people cant get pussy so any chance to score is a chance their taking

Also look whos back, the pic is from a guy on twitter called ibbyseed, im inclined to believe its not shopped or faked because this guy was followed by hyojins friends.

Attachments

1488awoo

never learned to use punctuation
kiwifarms.net
i wouldn't call her ugly but she has a giant forehead and looks kinda retarded when she smiles

Also look whos back, the pic is from a guy on twitter called ibbyseed, im inclined to believe its not shopped or faked because this guy was followed by hyojins friends.
it almost makes it look as if that bunch lying kids are lying again 🤔

SlavicCyanide

Polish Poison
kiwifarms.net
Wow I kept thinking I'd replied to this thread but then I never did oops.
I was gonna post this yesterday, but.
I was snooping around in Ponder Sprocket's (one of the people who helped defend Spoctor) comments section, in her video about Finn and Frick the Pirate. Someone who apparently was stalking the thread has alerted her to the situation and this thread.

Why am I not surprised? Psych ward my ass. And let me guess she'll expect us to believe she got out of there in a week, more or less? Does that ever actually happen? For some reason I doubt it.

Last edited:

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
ImAllexx made a response
He "apolagised"

... I dunno, I find this to be a fake as any other Youtuber apology. In addition, I find it real funny that you got people like Willymacshow and Keemstar accepting the apology.

I dunno, I don't think it should really be that easy. Especially when he was so fervent with the allegations.

Oh, and the fact that it was a tweet and not actually on his youtube channel is kind of a big factor.

Figs

kiwifarms.net
Well yeah I bet he preffered slazo to be guilty it would save him a headache, this is really as much as we're gonna get

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Well yeah I bet he preffered slazo to be guilty it would save him a headache, this is really as much as we're gonna get
Still, the issue I have is people like Willymacshow and Keemstar are willing to just let this go.

Imallexx has done this before, multiple times.

And Willymac says "Well, the guy's twenty"

And I'm thinking... So what? That's legally an adult, and if it's something that a guy's been doing for years now, that shouldn't get him a free pass in that regard. Besides, the only reason why Imallexx probably apologized was because he kept on bleeding subscribers. Hell, in the last two days, he's dropped almost 5k.

I dunno, I find youtuber apologies to be extremely distrusting, especially when they don't even give a shit to actually, ya know, spellcheck it.

Davidson_duo

Hey you're a Dredgen, now fight like one!
kiwifarms.net

CXIhAM8WAAAw4sl.jpg

God i hope this means shes either gonna tard out more or apologize

• Agree
Reactions: Opposite Time Nomad

SlavicCyanide

Polish Poison
kiwifarms.net
Still, the issue I have is people like Willymacshow and Keemstar are willing to just let this go.

Imallexx has done this before, multiple times.

And Willymac says "Well, the guy's twenty"

And I'm thinking... So what? That's legally an adult, and if it's something that a guy's been doing for years now, that shouldn't get him a free pass in that regard. Besides, the only reason why Imallexx probably apologized was because he kept on bleeding subscribers. Hell, in the last two days, he's dropped almost 5k.

I dunno, I find youtuber apologies to be extremely distrusting, especially when they don't even give a shit to actually, ya know, spellcheck it.
His fans aren't any better. They seem to be enablers. People were talking in the comments of his new video about how he still hadn't apologised and his fans were not happy with that. Some of them were like "who cares". It's probably hypocritical for me to say this, but these people have no problems with anything he or anyone else does, no wonder the commentary community has this type of shit going on. Do the commentary community's fans have a watch thread? Maybe they need one.
View attachment 863964
God i hope this means shes either gonna tard out more or apologize
Why apologise or respond to the situation at all like a responsible adult when you could just ignore it or threaten to kill yourself again? Crying suicide always works! It's foolproof! Just look at how it went the first time!

Also holy shit. Alex is 20? So he's older than Slazo?
Isn't it funny how the younger person in some situations is more mature?

Then again I guess I can't really talk about maturity seeing as I'm shit talking these people behind their back. With a completely separate alias than usual. Existential crisis?

Last edited:
J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
All due respect, its might be a good thing for Slazo that he got his apology.

Unfortunately however, its a bit too late to be taken seriously for me, although people will forget about this down the road and things will go on like normal until the next time. Its been ages since the allegations, he took to censorship and tried to worm his way out of things, including striking someone else's merch down. I can't fully believe that he is fully into this apology and he is not just caving in to cover himself from further rightful harassment. On that very bottom line, at the end of everything, he is a bullshitter.

Im happy Keemstar has not accepted it though.

Edit: reading back on the post, its not even an apology at all

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
Well this turned out disappointing fast. People were gassing each other up about taking down imAllexx and other people, exposing them, doing all sorts of CSI tier shit but did fuck all in the end besides regurgitate the same story over and over again. I give Chey one more week to come out with round 2 of the allegations but in all likely hood the same people that are apologizing now like Allexx and Dolan have probably also talked her out of it.