Trashfire Slazo / Michael Kucharski - Youtuber gets falsely accused of raping and severely abusing his girlfriend, massive shitshow ensues

Who do you believe the most?

• Slazo

Votes: 189 55.4%
  • FiZZIP0P (ex-GF)

Votes: 61 17.9%
  • Believe all wahmen

Votes: 133 39.0%

• Total voters

Anachron

kiwifarms.net
So, still desperately trying to ignore all the backlash as much as he can, ImAllexx tweeted that he was going to go to a Summer In The City event somewhere in the UK. Kavos, wanting to stir the pot, announces he's going to show up to SITC too. ImAllexx no shows it after Kavos tweets pictures of him being at SITC with Allexx nowhere to be seen.

Allexx then apologizes on twitter saying he was "too sick to attend" and can "barely stand up". But then two days later he releases his new "Internet Sensation" podcast where he seems completely fine.

Capture.JPG

So Kavos does what any reasonable autist would do and asks Allexx to let him onto the next episode of the podcast. This triggers 20+ fans of Allexx to group up and collectively write a letter to "end" Kavos, only instead of doing that they manage to make Allexx look even worse, up to and including saying "Alex can't help his mental illnesses!"

Letter.JPG

Letter 2.JPG

Letter 3.JPG

Letter 4.JPG

So ImAllexx isn't left with many options, either let Kavos on his podcast, who now has way more ammo than he did before Allexx's fans started the letter writing campaign, or just tuck dick and run. Wait, did I say those were the only two options? I forgot option 3. Break your laptop screen and then say you can't do any more podcasts because all your valuable podcast files were on the laptop. But to make sure people buy it you'd also need to block people on twitter (which he does) telling him a laptop screen isn't where the files are stored and he could easily hook it up to another monitor or at the very least take the hard drive out and put it into another PC.

He also made sure to throw in some suicide bait for good measure.

While writing this I see that Bowblax just made a good (but overly long) video containing most of this.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
So, still desperately trying to ignore all the backlash as much as he can, ImAllexx tweeted that he was going to go to a Summer In The City event somewhere in the UK. Kavos, wanting to stir the pot, announces he's going to show up to SITC too. ImAllexx no shows it after Kavos tweets pictures of him being at SITC with Allexx nowhere to be seen.

Allexx then apologizes on twitter saying he was "too sick to attend" and can "barely stand up". But then two days later he releases his new "Internet Sensation" podcast where he seems completely fine.

View attachment 895808

So Kavos does what any reasonable autist would do and asks Allexx to let him onto the next episode of the podcast. This triggers 20+ fans of Allexx to group up and collectively write a letter to "end" Kavos, only instead of doing that they manage to make Allexx look even worse, up to and including saying "Alex can't help his mental illnesses!"

View attachment 895853

View attachment 895854

View attachment 895855

View attachment 895856

So ImAllexx isn't left with many options, either let Kavos on his podcast, who now has way more ammo than he did before Allexx's fans started the letter writing campaign, or just tuck dick and run. Wait, did I say those were the only two options? I forgot option 3. Break your laptop screen and then say you can't do any more podcasts because all your valuable podcast files were on the laptop. But to make sure people buy it you'd also need to block people on twitter (which he does) telling him a laptop screen isn't where the files are stored and he could easily hook it up to another monitor or at the very least take the hard drive out and put it into another PC.

He also made sure to throw in some suicide bait for good measure.

While writing this I see that Bowblax just made a good (but overly long) video containing most of this.

This is fucking absurd.
Etika had attempted suicide 2 or 3 times in the past. Etika has actual documented mania or BPD, and IIRC, took medication to deal with it (could be wrong on the medication part).
Etika was a person who did nothing wrong, and had no reason to commit suicide.
Etika, lived a hard life, losing a brother to the same thing he himself would take his life over.

Alexx, however
Only now comes out as "depressed" when people are pushing his shit in for trying to get a man's life ruined by sexual assault accusations.
Alexx isn't on any medications for suicide or suicidal tendencies, nor has he attempted it in the past.
Alexx is a spoiled rich boy britbitch who makes $10k a month off of throwing accusations and making obnoxious "WE NEED TO STOP...[insert person here] #exposed" videos on others.

It's a fucking insult that not only Hyobitch and her boyfriend, but now THIS faggot and likely the rest of the group are going to try to mimic the leadup to Etika's suicide just to get the heat to die down off of them.

It's amazing how far these fucking morons are going to go to avoid saying the words "I'm sorry". Disgraceful, really.

NuclearN1ggaP@

Bruh Moment Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
hyojin would rather stream minecraft and make suicide jokes than say sorry
At this point she just isn't going to apologize, which is fucking annoying and makes me hope that something big happens where a mass harassment campaign is organized against her because goddamn I actually liked her content and listened to the pubcast (which if I remember correctly had a bunch of bleeped clips of her saying the n word) before all this went down and I'd actually be happy if she killed herself.

SlavicCyanide

Polish Poison
kiwifarms.net
God Alex's fans are basically target practice. I wonder if anyone's wasted any of their time yet? They're basically test subjects.

This would be an interesting social experiment; one of the cruelest kind.
This is fucking absurd.
Etika had attempted suicide 2 or 3 times in the past. Etika has actual documented mania or BPD, and IIRC, took medication to deal with it (could be wrong on the medication part).
Etika was a person who did nothing wrong, and had no reason to commit suicide.
Etika, lived a hard life, losing a brother to the same thing he himself would take his life over.

Alexx, however
Only now comes out as "depressed" when people are pushing his shit in for trying to get a man's life ruined by sexual assault accusations.
Alexx isn't on any medications for suicide or suicidal tendencies, nor has he attempted it in the past.
Alexx is a spoiled rich boy britbitch who makes $10k a month off of throwing accusations and making obnoxious "WE NEED TO STOP...[insert person here] #exposed" videos on others.

It's a fucking insult that not only Hyobitch and her boyfriend, but now THIS faggot and likely the rest of the group are going to try to mimic the leadup to Etika's suicide just to get the heat to die down off of them.

It's amazing how far these fucking morons are going to go to avoid saying the words "I'm sorry". Disgraceful, really.
I couldn't say it any better my friend.

Edit: Oh my God how much I would give to see the ImAllexx cocksuckers get virtually genocided.

Screenshot_20190819-132516~2.png

Now we wait. Time for my notifs to get massacred.

Last edited:

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post but TRO uploaded a video of the situation. It seems like he had a heads-up of the situation as well. This guy is very level-headed, so it's probably worth listening to.
Watched the entire thing, as I like TRO. Seems like an absolute shitfest with a bunch of immature people and clearly one or two truly malicious people.

Either way, good "summary" and TRO has a lot of inside knowledge, so there are some new details. For example how much of the content that was manipulated and such. While, at the same time, some valid criticism against Slazo.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
Watched the entire thing, as I like TRO. Seems like an absolute shitfest with a bunch of immature people and clearly one or two truly malicious people.

Either way, good "summary" and TRO has a lot of inside knowledge, so there are some new details. For example how much of the content that was manipulated and such. While, at the same time, some valid criticism against Slazo.
pretty much yeah. I've never seen this dude before but was recommended this video today and I gotta say, I respect how well the right opinion cuts through character assumptions and moral outrage, and gets straight to the point. I also appreciate the lack of any armchair "millennial" psychology in his video, and instead he discusses the events.

this whole thing reminds me of kickvic and Zoe Quinn. maybe not exactly in events but definitely in the way natural emotional responses are used to weaponize followers into destroying a person emotionally and financially.

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
Alex posts on twitter that he was out at a pub and was groped by a man. Michael responds.

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.07.01 PM.png

Classy move. If Alex had feelings, it must feel pretty shitty getting condolences from a man that he spent weeks doubling down on accusations that he was a sexual predator. Though I hope Michael keeps Alex at arms length after this situation.

I watched TRO's video and it was excellent. I usually don't watch him because he's a bit talkative and repetitive for me, but he didn't really do that in this video. He made some great observations, gave people criticism when it was due, and didn't shy away from Hyojin's suicide bating.

Also, don't know uncouth to put this forward, but maybe it's time to deactivate this thread? Michael isn't guilty of most of what he was accused of and handled it well. Not really lolcow material. Maybe we could have a general youtube commentary watch thread instead?

Davidson_duo

Hey you're a Dredgen, now fight like one!
kiwifarms.net
Also, don't know uncouth to put this forward, but maybe it's time to deactivate this thread? Michael isn't guilty of most of what he was accused of and handled it well. Not really lolcow material. Maybe we could have a general youtube commentary watch thread instead?
we are still waiting for people like hyojin to apologize but yeah at this point there is no reason for this thread to exist since its just gonna turn into Person who was involved with slazo drama posts/does cringe thread

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net

Hyojin barely acknowledges anything and apologizes at around 18:49, might wanna back up to 18:40 like I did just for the full thing. Typical "blah blah they were two dumb teens that made a bad relationship a net issue and that of course she was gonna believe Chey" spiel.

Necroing this thread just to post this cause it's some further conclusion to the thing that some people here wanted.

BEST_MAN_202

Just a man.
kiwifarms.net
]Zaptie may have been the first victim.

Nick analyzes the video more with Tommy C (regardless whether or not you like him or not).

Doesn't end well for him lol, Zaptie ended up deleting all of his videos because of the allegations.

Last edited:
signed up to post this. y'all wanna hear the full story, from someone who was there who doesnt like either of them(anymore), and what she's up to these days? no? sucks

chey, as a wee, unpopular unknown twitter artist makes friends with a couple of people, who will play major roles in this shitfest of a story.
one of these, her future boyfriend. she was know as peach back then, and thats when i got to know her, i guess.
no, not slazo. the guy who she cheats on with slazo. thats right, shes even more of a piece of shit than you thought, but not for the reason you thought huh
they e-dated start of 2017 or so. this guy, sqeunex or something, lives in europe. which makes their lil' romance quite hard to keep up. shes fourteen or so at this point, they both are. but she gets oh so lonely. so she makes friends with some popular(ish.) aussie folks. hyojin choi, pyrocynical, imalexx, lord bung and the like. they get quite close (close enough to have hyojin write the mock-up of her exposé on twitter) but thats for another time i guess. eu dude met her once irl, they said it was nice, but they werent together at the time
So yeah, they get together when chey was 14 and slazo 16. which is fucked in and off itself, but even more fucked considering the poor simp in europe not aware of it. he finds out though, and acts like a pussy about it, and they break up their "relationship" cause she was kind of acting like a dick about it. slazo actually apologizes to sqeunex and offers money to him(why?) and claims he's getting mental help, cause he admitted to being abusive to chey. he stopped that though, i think. no therapy for his rape fantasizes anymore

this sqeunex guy says he has screens and shit of chey venting to him about slazo as its happening, things like sexting her after she came out of the hospital after a suicide attempt, saying he'll cheat on her if she doesnt send nudes, saying he would wait until she was 16 (LOL), shit like that. apparently she got addicted to some drugs too, i heard from her. after cheating on the eu dude. lol
she told her friends, the ones that supported her very openly after she came out about this shit, and they wanted to expose him because now he actually had a following. when they met he was relatively small, i think . they didnt want it to happen to anyone else, apperently.
so shes fucked in the head after him, gets together with someother shitty guys, abusive apparently, she wouldnt shut the fuck up about them

so whats she doing nowadays? shes together with rooting_around, some other yt dude
he is kind of a dick. he made chey block all her guy friends on discord, she not allowed to talk to people he doesnt like, etc. (which is why she removed all her friends that he didnt approve of from her priv discord serv. hey thats me ! )
hes 20, shes 16 or 17
her pattern is repeating again lol.
wish her luck

i def think slazo did some bad shit to chey, and i def think chey lied/omitted some details. theyre dumb as hell. but i think slazo was fucked for the things he did to peach/chey while she was barely a teen. some very unconsentual stuff to say the least
but shes a filthy liar as well. bad attracts bad

time for me to forget this sites exists

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
signed up to post this. y'all wanna hear the full story, from someone who was there who doesnt like either of them(anymore), and what she's up to these days? no? sucks

chey, as a wee, unpopular unknown twitter artist makes friends with a couple of people, who will play major roles in this shitfest of a story.
one of these, her future boyfriend. she was know as peach back then, and thats when i got to know her, i guess.
no, not slazo. the guy who she cheats on with slazo. thats right, shes even more of a piece of shit than you thought, but not for the reason you thought huh
they e-dated start of 2017 or so. this guy, sqeunex or something, lives in europe. which makes their lil' romance quite hard to keep up. shes fourteen or so at this point, they both are. but she gets oh so lonely. so she makes friends with some popular(ish.) aussie folks. hyojin choi, pyrocynical, imalexx, lord bung and the like. they get quite close (close enough to have hyojin write the mock-up of her exposé on twitter) but thats for another time i guess. eu dude met her once irl, they said it was nice, but they werent together at the time
So yeah, they get together when chey was 14 and slazo 16. which is fucked in and off itself, but even more fucked considering the poor simp in europe not aware of it. he finds out though, and acts like a pussy about it, and they break up their "relationship" cause she was kind of acting like a dick about it. slazo actually apologizes to sqeunex and offers money to him(why?) and claims he's getting mental help, cause he admitted to being abusive to chey. he stopped that though, i think. no therapy for his rape fantasizes anymore

this sqeunex guy says he has screens and shit of chey venting to him about slazo as its happening, things like sexting her after she came out of the hospital after a suicide attempt, saying he'll cheat on her if she doesnt send nudes, saying he would wait until she was 16 (LOL), shit like that. apparently she got addicted to some drugs too, i heard from her. after cheating on the eu dude. lol
she told her friends, the ones that supported her very openly after she came out about this shit, and they wanted to expose him because now he actually had a following. when they met he was relatively small, i think . they didnt want it to happen to anyone else, apperently.
so shes fucked in the head after him, gets together with someother shitty guys, abusive apparently, she wouldnt shut the fuck up about them

so whats she doing nowadays? shes together with rooting_around, some other yt dude
he is kind of a dick. he made chey block all her guy friends on discord, she not allowed to talk to people he doesnt like, etc. (which is why she removed all her friends that he didnt approve of from her priv discord serv. hey thats me ! )
hes 20, shes 16 or 17
wish her luck

i def think slazo did some bad shit to chey, and i def think chey lied/omitted some details. theyre dumb as hell. but i think slazo was fucked for the things he did to peach/chey while she was barely a teen. some very unconsentual stuff to say the least

Yall niggas got to learn to post screencaps.

Systemic Shock

Best Boy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

hes 20, shes 16 or 17
wish her luck

If you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know both Pyrocynical and ImAllexx are British, not Australian.