Slazo / Michael Kucharski - Youtube commentator/pranker gets accused of raping and severely abusing his underage, rape victim girlfriend

Who do you believe the most?

• Slazo

Votes: 78 39.6%
  • FiZZIP0P (ex-GF)

Votes: 57 28.9%
  • Believe all wahmen

Votes: 90 45.7%

• Total voters

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Michael exposed Chey pretty badly IMO. I always had my doubts about her and the cropping of the DMs (in addition to the gut feeling that Michael wasn't a predator) and they have now been confirmed. Feel horrible for ole Slaz. I empathise with him a lot actually. I'm only a year younger than him and can see the awkwardness and inexperience in him pretty easily, as it's also in myself. I also never trust those who constantly victimise themselves on principle.

He handled himself well. He was a lot more composed than I would have been. This will definitely be a learning experience for him. All those commentary creatures were desperate to hop on the bandwagon against him, all in the hopes to sate the bloodlust of their low-IQ fans. He'll definitely know who his true friends are now. Even in the beginning I hated how people blindly hated not just on Michael but anyone that followed him after Chey's allegations went public. They're all the clowns they accuse other people of being.

DeeplyFlawedMan

kiwifarms.net
Michael exposed Chey pretty badly IMO. I always had my doubts about her and the cropping of the DMs (in addition to the gut feeling that Michael wasn't a predator) and they have now been confirmed. Feel horrible for ole Slaz. I empathise with him a lot actually. I'm only a year younger than him and can see the awkwardness and inexperience in him pretty easily, as it's also in myself. I also never trust those who constantly victimise themselves on principle.

He handled himself well. He was a lot more composed than I would have been. This will definitely be a learning experience for him. All those commentary creatures were desperate to hop on the bandwagon against him, all in the hopes to sate the bloodlust of their low-IQ fans. He'll definitely know who his true friends are now. Even in the beginning I hated how people blindly hated not just on Michael but anyone that followed him after Chey's allegations went public. They're all the clowns they accuse other people of being.
It' all whipped up hysteria from the pre-pubescent school boys of the commentary community. The single minded focus on producing daily 'drama' content means they have to shoehorn themselves into every remotely controversial situation they can; and, invariably, they turn out to be massive mind mongs each time. Up the minimum age requirement on Youtube/Twitch..et all... to 25, and the world would be a considerably better place.

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, this actually boosted my mood a lot because I liked Slazo and was super disappointed in him after I learned what supposedly happened.

I’m glad he made this video and to be quite honest this actually BOOSTED my opinion of him because he managed to redeem himself in spite of it looking like there was no way out of this situation.

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't watch the video at the moment, can someone give me the short and dirty?
Tl;dr she lied about a lot of shit, her screencaps were taken out of context and only showed stuff that made him look bad, and she basically only did this to “make him suffer consequences.” He provides plenty of his own caps to back up most of what he says.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
I can't watch the video at the moment, can someone give me the short and dirty?
Basically, Chey both lied and manipulated the messages between them in order to spin a narrative about Michael. Some of his video is he said/she said, but about 90% of it is substantiated with facts.

Lie One; Michael was the exclusively sexual one. Slazo provided DMs where Chey spoke of being horny and wanting to have sex with Michael.
Lie Two; Chey wanted to be 16 when she lost her virginity. See above.
Lie Three; Chey had never kissed/been in a relationship prior to meeting Michael. Chey spoke of having several exes in DMs with Michael.
Lie Four; He kissed her in a cinema without her consent. He admitted to kissing her awkwardly (this was their first date after all), but Chey messaged him about having "fun" in the cinema prior to the date. Michael claims she escalated the situation and moved his hand to touch her deceitful vagina.
Lie Five; He unclipped her bra in a public place. Michael did this accidentally while tickling her and she admitted to finding the incident funny in a message afterwards.
Lie Six; Michael was very abusive towards her. While he admitted to being awkward, inexperienced and emotionally unavailable (which he has repeatedly apologised for), Chey cropped out messages where he apologised for this. This can be seen in the video where she scrolled through the Discord DMs.
Lie Seven; Michael admitted to the allegations. Michael admitted to being a garden variety douchebag who was overly preoccupied with sex, but he never admitted to being abusive as the screenshots she attached in her second Twitlonger occurred before she went public.
Lie Eight; Michael tried to manipulate her to getting back together after the relationship ended. In text messages Chey was perfectly happy with him after he apologised in person and both agreed to be friends for the near future (Michael insisted on this point), with hopes that they would get back together in the future. They continued to talk normally as friends.
Lie Nine; Michael has been abusive to other girls. No evidence has been provided of this and Chey even changed the subject in her DMs with Michael when he asked about it. A girl alleged that he manipulated her for nudes but he provided evidence that she sent him the nudes first and that it was all flirtatious banter.

These were not the only things I suspect she told lies about. For example she took his rape jokes out of context (though even in her screenshots they were clearly jokes). He also claimed to have never forced her into anything. Given Chey's rather tenuous relationship with the truth I believe him on this, but since there's no receipts I won't definitively list them as falsehoods yet.

Michael didn't address some things (like asking her to go off anti-depressants as they lowered her sex drive), but messages prove that he did do those things.

Anyone else can feel free to add on if I missed anything.

Last edited:

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Michael didn't address some things (like asking her to go off anti-depressants as they lowered her sex drive), but messages prove that he did do those things
My guess is that this falls into the category of “yeah I actually DID act like a piece of shit but I deeply regret it now.” I believe said regret is genuine, though it still would’ve been nice if he’d addressed this specifically.

I’m back on his side for now, but it’ll be very interesting to see if Chey can turn this back around onto him. One thing I did notice was that she provided video evidence that her caps were real, by scrolling through her messages on her phone. He did no such thing. There’s always a possibility that his caps were edited to make himself look good. I don’t know exactly why someone would do something like that when it could easily be disproven by the other person, but that’s (seemingly) exactly what Chey did so who knows?

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tl;dr she lied about a lot of shit, her screencaps were taken out of context and only showed stuff that made him look bad, and she basically only did this to “make him suffer consequences.” He provides plenty of his own caps to back up most of what he says.
Basically, Chey both lied and manipulated the messages between them in order to spin a narrative about Michael. Some of his video is he said/she said, but about 90% of it is substantiated with facts.

Lie One; Michael was the exclusively sexual one. Slazo provided DMs where Chey spoke of being horny and wanting to have sex with Michael.
Lie Two; Chey wanted to be 16 when she lost her virginity. See above.
Lie Three; Chey had never kissed/been in a relationship prior to meeting Michael. Chey spoke of having several exes in DMs with Michael.
Lie Four; He kissed her in a cinema without her consent. He admitted to kissing her awkwardly (this was their first date after all), but Chey messaged him about having "fun" in the cinema prior to the date. Michael claims she escalated the situation and moved his hand to touch her deceitful vagina.
Lie Five; He unclipped her bra in a public place. Michael did this accidentally while tickling her and she admitted to finding the incident funny in a message afterwards.
Lie Six; Michael was very abusive towards her. While he admitted to being awkward, inexperienced and emotionally unavailable (which he has repeatedly apologised for), Chey cropped out messages where he apologised for this. This can be seen in the video where she scrolled through the Discord DMs.
Lie Seven; Michael admitted to the allegations. Michael admitted to being a garden variety douchebag who was overly preoccupied with sex, but he never admitted to being abusive as the screenshots she attached in her second Twitlonger occurred before she went public.
Lie Eight; Michael tried to manipulate her to getting back together after the relationship ended. In text messages Chey was perfectly happy with him after he apologised in person and both agreed to be friends for the near future (Michael insisted on this point), with hopes that they would get back together in the future. They continued to talk normally as friends.
Lie Nine; Michael has been abusive to other girls. No evidence has been provided of this and Chey even changed the subject in her DMs with Michael when he asked about it. A girl alleged that he manipulated her for nudes but he provided evidence that she sent him the nudes first and that it was all flirtatious banter.

These were not the only things I suspect she told lies about. For example she took his rape jokes out of context (though even in her screenshots they were clearly jokes). He also claimed to have never forced her into anything. Given Chey's rather tenuous relationship with the truth I believe him on this, but since there's no receipts I won't definitively list them as falsehoods yet.

Michael didn't address some things (like asking her to go off anti-depressants as they lowered her sex drive), but messages prove that he did do those things.

Anyone else can feel free to add on if I missed anything.
I still don't know why she'd go so far as to lie about him raping her and all this other fucked up shit. I know it's easy to just say "them bitches be crazy," but you really have to be so Fucking dedicated to ruin another person's life over false accusations. Which is why Emma Sulkowicz (Mattress Girl) and that woman from the Duke Lacrosse Case always make my blood boil, as their shit was clearly proven to be fabricated.

I'm not going to fully hate on her nor Slazo since it's still a case of "he-said-she-said"*, though I really hope for Slazo's sake that if he's truly innocent, shit gets sorted out eventually with his fans + fellow creators. And if she's telling the complete truth, that something's done about him. Cause otherwise, it's insane to leave things the way they are.

*Yes, he responded to the accusations and disproved some of the screenshots. Though as previously mentioned, there are still some things that need to be answered for.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
I still don't know why she'd go so far as to lie about him raping her and all this other fucked up shit. I know it's easy to just say "them bitches be crazy," but you really have to be so Fucking dedicated to ruin another person's life over false accusations. Which is why Emma Sulkowicz (Mattress Girl) and that woman from the Duke Lacrosse Case always make my blood boil, as their shit was clearly proven to be fabricated.
To be fair to Chey, she never claimed that he raped her, but that he was "sexually abusive". While rape was implied (and some nitwits on Twitter were all to eager to cancel Michael as a rapist) it was never explicitly stated.

Burning Fanatic said:
I'm not going to fully hate on her nor Slazo since it's still a case of "he-said-she-said"*, though I really hope for Slazo's sake that if he's truly innocent, shit gets sorted out eventually with his fans + fellow creators. And if she's telling the complete truth, that something's done about him. Cause otherwise, it's insane to leave things the way they are.

*Yes, he responded to the accusations and disproved some of the screenshots. Though as previously mentioned, there are still some things that need to be answered for.
In fairness to Chey, I do believe her when she says that he was an asshole boyfriend. He admitted it himself. The fact that he didn't address her claims of him being overly sexual and objectifying makes me believe such things are probably true. He even confessed to being controlling and emotionally unavailable, things that can clearly be seen in her screenshots. Combine this with awkwardness, inexperience and teenage selfishness and we have a recipe for a lot to be taken out of context.

Then again, what teenage boy isn't some version of those things when they're immature and in their first relationship? I'm kind of tired of men (young men in particular) being so harshly penalised for having normal human flaws that they'll grow out of. I do believe he is sincere in his regret and that he's improved since then.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
My guess is that this falls into the category of “yeah I actually DID act like a piece of shit but I deeply regret it now.” I believe said regret is genuine, though it still would’ve been nice if he’d addressed this specifically.
I agree that he should have addressed this publicly, as it gives people just the right amount of wiggle room to say "He's a liar" or "He didn't address x, y and z!". There are still some nimnoads on Twitter that still can't admit to being largely wrong about cancelling Slazo. If he addressed every detail than they'd be forced to admit to it (though that probably wouldn't make much difference to some of them).

I’m back on his side for now, but it’ll be very interesting to see if Chey can turn this back around onto him. One thing I did notice was that she provided video evidence that her caps were real, by scrolling through her messages on her phone. He did no such thing. There’s always a possibility that his caps were edited to make himself look good. I don’t know exactly why someone would do something like that when it could easily be disproven by the other person, but that’s (seemingly) exactly what Chey did so who knows?
It's possible, but I do doubt it. Michael was a lot more objective than she was about sharing the DMs; Chey only chose to highlight the ones that suited her narrative.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
I mean, while it aint as severe and potentially criminal as this, the JustDestiny drama came and went. Guy ducked down after making a complete ass of himself for a month or two, and eventually came back to do the same shit as before.
The JustDestiny drama came and went because it was a big nothing burger. Some 15 year old called him a nonce and he took down the video then threatened legal action. Funnily enough those actions would be logical if it was any other medium (Like if someone writes in a college newspaper that you're a pedophile, you would be justified in those actions) but i guess youtube operates on another dimension. I'm happy that it died becaues i didn't want a situation like Turkey Tom or Soph to repeat (kids that shouldn't be on the internet, getting popular on the internet.) Surely however you can see how accusations of abusing your then girlfriend for 2 years with chat logs is different from a 15 year old calling you a nonce because thumbnails.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit the fan boys came out in force didn't they? People are calling out Chey's logs for being strangely cropped when all the Michaels "receits" (What is with this paint huffing lingo anyways?) where the exact same shit. Whenever he bothers to show them atleast because other times he refuses to show them for "both their sake" (what a nice guy) or he simply didn't have anything. It's literally his word against her word but i will say it is slanted on Chey's side. One because she showed video that none of her discord messages weren't doctored and people actually found MORE messed up conversations in that video (to clarify im talking about Chey's video of the DMs), second because there is still a fuck ton he didn't cover and third because he actually agrees with her on a bunch of stuff, which is something common to do when you know you've fucked up "Yeah i did that shit but NOT the REALLY fucked up shit, no I would never." It's suppose to add believe-ability to him and explain away the evidence while also denying any major wrong doing. Another thing i noticed is that his video was full of "That's not the impression i got" " I didn't think" " I didn't feel" then insures us that " I'm a changed person." Really big red flags and a structuring that gives him a lot of wiggle room, too much really, enough wiggle room where if he gets proven to be a piece of shit he can just go " Well i didn't feel like that and besides i'm changed " . Then at the end he tries to twist it on her by saying " I feel that lying makes it harder for other girls to come forward" Aren't you such a bad person,Chey. Then he talks about a break and counceling, so he didn't do anything wrong, and he has change but he is still gonna through counceling...what? It's manipulation 101. In all likelyhood, he was coached however.

People seem to forget that she was younger and that she seemingly was a fan. For some reason it never crosses people's minds that a person might lie about or minimize an experience just to please them or make them feel good. "Battered Housewife syndrome" is such a well known phenomenon. Abuse victims are prone to protecting or justifying their abuser until they leave said relationship. In regards to apologizing, people can change on an apology being enough or not especially if you were in a state of mind of " well they weren't so bad". What is sad is that the standard for apology videos on youtube is so low that all you need to do now to win people over is not be a crying buffoon on camera.

The biggest red flag on Chey's side is that she seemingly hasn't contacted police. Though to be fair if she did the first thing the police would tell you is to not mention their involvement. Though i'm not sure what the police could do exactly.

Last edited:

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit the fan boys came out in force didn't they? People are calling out Chey's logs for being strangely cropped when all the Michaels "receits" (What is with this paint huffing lingo anyways?) where the exact same shit. Whenever he bothers to show them atleast because other times he refuses to show them for "both their sake" (what a nice guy) or he simply didn't have anything. It's literally his word against her word but i will say it is slanted on Chey's side. One because she showed video that none of her discord messages weren't doctored and people actually found MORE messed up conversations in that video, second because there is still a fuck ton he didn't cover and third because he actually agrees with her on a bunch of stuff, which is something common to do when you know you've fucked up "Yeah i did that shit but NOT the REALLY fucked up shit, no I would never."
I don't understand how, after watching Michael's video objectively, that you could come to the conclusion that it's all "he said, she said". Michael definitively disproved the lion's share of Chey's claims while admitting to having numerous flaws that caused her suffering. I think that's far more mature than Chey's victim mentality where she constantly tried to portray herself as a virginal little damsel (which we now know is a facade). Chey lied about several instances of alleged abuse (see my post above), so how you can claim that the evidence is slanted towards Chey is baffling. Also, you are incorrect that Michael left a "fuck-ton" out. He debunked most of her claims and admitted to the questionable DMs concerning his overwhelming sexual urges. He left out minor details like her anti-depressants, but he didn't deny them as they are proven to be real. I also don't understand how him admitting to being a bit of an asshole is an admission of guilt where Chey's allegations are concerned. It's not a black and white issue where one party is 100% in the right/wrong. Just because he fucked up doesn't mean he's a sexual abuser. You even contradicted yourself in the above paragraph. If Michael's DMs are "strangely cropped" (which you seem to consider perfectly acceptable when Chey does it) how could "even more fucked up conversations" be revealed?

It's suppose to add believe-ability to him and explain away the evidence while also denying any major wrong doing. Another thing i noticed is that his video was full of "That's not the impression i got" " I didn't think" " I didn't feel" then insures us that " I'm a changed person." Really big red flags and a structuring that gives him a lot of wiggle room, too much really, enough wiggle room where if he gets proven to be a piece of shit he can just go " Well i didn't feel like that and besides i'm changed " . Then at the end he tries to twist it on her by saying " I feel that lying makes it harder for other girls to come forward" Aren't you such a bad person,Chey. Then he talks about a break and counceling, so he didn't do anything wrong, and he has change but he is still gonna through counceling...what? It's manipulation 101. In all likelyhood, he was coached however.
Maybe it's just me, but two inexperienced, immature teenagers suffering communication issues is perfectly believable to me. Chey did send Michael mixed messages about sex and he's naturally an awkward guy. Don't blame him for not being an infallible mind-reader in his first relationship. To be honest, Michael is stuck between a rock and a hard place with people like you. If he admits to his wrongdoings he must be manipulating the situation. If he doesn't he's a liar and abuser. What do you expect the guy to do? And, like it or not, Chey told proven lies which does make it difficult for actual abuse victims to come forward. He's not wrong there. And it seems reasonable to me that a person may need counselling due to stress after enduring publicised character assassinations and bandwagoning, but what do I know?

People seem to forget that she was younger and that she seemingly was a fan. For some reason it never crosses people's minds that a person might lie about or minimize an experience just to please them or make them feel good. "Battered Housewife syndrome" is such a well known phenomenon. Abuse victims are prone to protecting or justifying their abuser until they leave said relationship. In regards to apologizing, people can change on an apology being enough or not especially if you were in a state of mind of " well they weren't so bad". What is sad is that the standard for apology videos on youtube is so low that all you need to do now to win people over is not be a crying buffoon on camera.

The biggest red flag on Chey's side is that she seemingly hasn't contacted police. Though to be fair if she did the first thing the police would tell you is to not mention their involvement. Though i'm not sure what the police could do exactly.
A two year age difference doesn't equate to being "way younger" in any context, and Slazo's channel was nowhere near as big as it is now. Also, if Chey really did downplay things, how is Michael at fault? He's not a mindreader. Chey repeatedly expressed to him her comfort and excitement about doing sexual things with him and later contradicting herself. It's entirely reasonable that Michael was probably confused by her behaviour. Also, read the messages she sent him at 20.13 in his video. Does that sound like an "abuse victim" or "battered wife" (lol) to you? Nowhere did Chey try to protect him in the messages, except for the instance where he talked about his sexual urges (though that wouldn't really qualify as protecting him as he didn't act on them).

And, with those messages, it's as clear as day why she wouldn't contact the police concerning anything he has to say.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
1. I'm saying people like you are contradicting yourselves. Because you dismissed Chey's evidence as " oh they're just...suspiciously cropped DMs" when all the proof that you needed to exonerate Slazo were, again, suspiciously cropped DMs, when they're there because other times we literally only have his word for it. You say that it isn't black and white and that no one is 100% right or wrong but you seem keen on presenting Slazo as this Infant Samuel while Chey as a Delilah figure. I already said why it's slanted on Chey's side. Video evidence, partial acceptance on Slazo's side, manipulative language that while not proof is very suspicious and yes he did leave out a fuck ton. You're just being obtuse at this point, i hope on purpose. To me it's obvious that you don't have any real experience or knowledge on this stuff, which i'm not surprised since you admitted to being only 18. As far as you're concerned you're just defending your favorite youtuber, as are the people who agreed with you.

2. Look, I was an akward teenager too, some would say i still act like one. You were one not too long ago, you probably still are, so it's a bit concerning to me that you put in rape warnings, pressuring your gf for sex, pressuring your girlfriend for nudes, pressuring your girlfriend to get off her medication etc etc as " Oh you know, just that awkward teenager phase " i hope that you never had a girlfriend in your "awkward teenager phase" for her sake. Could she have been sending mixed messages? Yes. Why? Well, i already explained why she might have done something like that, read the paragraph you quoted below. If there is anyone that makes it difficult for actual victims to come forward is people like you. Not because you questioned her, that's more than reasonable but because you've clearly showed that the bar for the abuser to prove himself innocent is much lower than the bar to prove him guilty, insultingly so, and that you very much are applying a double standard. This whole shit show reminds a bit of the ProJared shitshow because of how it progressed. Everyone was against Jared people band wagoned that, then ProJared replied, then everyone band wagoned Holly as being the fucked one, then after Holly replied it turns out that no, Jared is still a piece of filth. I suspect something similar is gonna happen here but you can never be sure.

3. Yes, i would agree that a two year difference isn't massive, if were talking 25-27 for example. You know what is a big difference though? 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16-18. There is a massive physical and mental difference. I mean it's only the period of time where the vast majority of growth and development in a person occurs. Also why would Slazo need to be popular at the time for her to be manipulated? She only needs to be one of his few fans at the time. In regards to the message at 20:13 in the video...well...it actually sounds exactly like a battered housewife. Ignoring the bad shit, taking all the blame for herself and lionizing the abuser. There are two things you need to understand. Battered Housewife Syndrome doesn't just stop after you break up, it could go on for days, weeks, months, years after. Second thing you need to understand is you're not seeing the actual interactions, you're seeing the back end, you're seeing them discuss it. You're seeing Slazo looking for a justification, a reason not to feel bad, and of course Chey, the partner at the time, not wanting him to feel bad she assures him that it was fine, that she didn't mind, that was it good regardless of her own feelings. She is after all a young teenager, she probably values this relationship, she wouldn't want to ruin it by being outspoken, would she? If she did she would probably be very careful to tip-toe around it. You don't need to be a mind reader to understand if someone is uncomfortable, if you're not sure, you could just ask. There is a difference between not being a mind reader and being absolutely fucking autistic.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino