Slazo / Michael Kucharski - Youtube commentator/pranker gets accused of raping and severely abusing his underage, rape victim girlfriend

Who do you believe the most?

• Slazo

Votes: 77 39.1%
  • FiZZIP0P (ex-GF)

Votes: 58 29.4%
  • Believe all wahmen

Votes: 90 45.7%

• Total voters
1. I'm saying people like you are contradicting yourselves. Because you dismissed Chey's evidence as " oh they're just...suspiciously cropped DMs" when all the proof that you needed to exonerate Slazo were, again, suspiciously cropped DMs, when they're there because other times we literally only have his word for it. You say that it isn't black and white and that no one is 100% right or wrong but you seem keen on presenting Slazo as this Infant Samuel while Chey as a Delilah figure. I already said why it's slanted on Chey's side. Video evidence, partial acceptance on Slazo's side, manipulative language that while not proof is very suspicious and yes he did leave out a fuck ton. You're just being obtuse at this point, i hope on purpose. To me it's obvious that you don't have any real experience or knowledge on this stuff, which i'm not surprised since you admitted to being only 18. As far as you're concerned you're just defending your favorite youtuber, as are the people who agreed with you.

2. Look, I was an akward teenager too, some would say i still act like one. You were one not too long ago, you probably still are, so it's a bit concerning to me that you put in rape warnings, pressuring your gf for sex, pressuring your girlfriend for nudes, pressuring your girlfriend to get off her medication etc etc as " Oh you know, just that awkward teenager phase " i hope that you never had a girlfriend in your "awkward teenager phase" for her sake. Could she have been sending mixed messages? Yes. Why? Well, i already explained why she might have done something like that, read the paragraph you quoted below. If there is anyone that makes it difficult for actual victims to come forward is people like you. Not because you questioned her, that's more than reasonable but because you've clearly showed that the bar for the abuser to prove himself innocent is much lower than the bar to prove him guilty, insultingly so, and that you very much are applying a double standard. This whole shit show reminds a bit of the ProJared shitshow because of how it progressed. Everyone was against Jared people band wagoned that, then ProJared replied, then everyone band wagoned Holly as being the fucked one, then after Holly replied it turns out that no, Jared is still a piece of filth. I suspect something similar is gonna happen here but you can never be sure.

3. Yes, i would agree that a two year difference isn't massive, if were talking 25-27 for example. You know what is a big difference though? 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16-18. There is a massive physical and mental difference. I mean it's only the period of time where the vast majority of growth and development in a person occurs. Also why would Slazo need to be popular at the time for her to be manipulated? She only needs to be one of his few fans at the time. In regards to the message at 20:13 in the video...well...it actually sounds exactly like a battered housewife. Ignoring the bad shit, taking all the blame for herself and lionizing the abuser. There are two things you need to understand. Battered Housewife Syndrome doesn't just stop after you break up, it could go on for days, weeks, months, years after. Second thing you need to understand is you're not seeing the actual interactions, you're seeing the back end, you're seeing them discuss it. You're seeing Slazo looking for a justification, a reason not to feel bad, and of course Chey, the partner at the time, not wanting him to feel bad she assures him that it was fine, that she didn't mind, that was it good regardless of her own feelings. She is after all a young teenager, she probably values this relationship, she wouldn't want to ruin it by being outspoken, would she? If she did she would probably be very careful to tip-toe around it. You don't need to be a mind reader to understand if someone is uncomfortable, if you're not sure, you could just ask. There is a difference between not being a mind reader and being absolutely fucking autistic.
I don't think you're understanding. Chey is not trustworthy because she's a woman.

Valentine

Useless Lesbian
kiwifarms.net
Wow- I seriously feel like I'm getting whiplash.

Honestly, I don't know who to believe, and unless some conclusive evidence comes up, I don't think I'll believe either 100%. I'm definitely more on Slazo's side, though.

eple

Sex for homework, lyin on a mattress
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this has been mentioned before and I might be a little late, but does anyone else find it weird that she titled that tweet "Why i haven't been posting and Whats been going on" when she had last posted only 5 days ago?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

Hate Symbol of Down Under

imma glass a cunt
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this has been mentioned before and I might be a little late, but does anyone else find it weird that she titled that tweet "Why i haven't been posting and Whats been going on" when she had last posted only 5 days ago?
I honestly found that weird from the start.

You guys can call this powerleveling but I have followed Chey on twitter for a few years now, and she usually posts her art pretty consistently (maybe every few days to a week or so? I think the longest time between has maybe been a month?), so I really don't get what was up with her statement.

But I can make a guess as to why she started this shit, cause almost as soon as she made that post a bunch of other twitter artists started following her, and considering the dms Slazo released basically said she wanted to be as successful as him if not more so... I could very well be wrong though but idk.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
Certainly weird. If i were to make a guess a lot of sites offer "delayed upload" features where you pre-upload something and just put it on a timer for when to make it public/post it. I don't use twitter but a quick 2 minute search brings up something called "Scheduled Tweets" could be an explanation.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
1. I'm saying people like you are contradicting yourselves. Because you dismissed Chey's evidence as " oh they're just...suspiciously cropped DMs" when all the proof that you needed to exonerate Slazo were, again, suspiciously cropped DMs, when they're there because other times we literally only have his word for it. You say that it isn't black and white and that no one is 100% right or wrong but you seem keen on presenting Slazo as this Infant Samuel while Chey as a Delilah figure. I already said why it's slanted on Chey's side. Video evidence, partial acceptance on Slazo's side, manipulative language that while not proof is very suspicious and yes he did leave out a fuck ton. You're just being obtuse at this point, i hope on purpose. To me it's obvious that you don't have any real experience or knowledge on this stuff, which i'm not surprised since you admitted to being only 18. As far as you're concerned you're just defending your favorite youtuber, as are the people who agreed with you.
I never dismissed Chey at all. In fact, I leaned towards believing her after Michael seemed to disappear off the Internet (you can read this a few pages back). You're also being willfully dishonest if you think I believe Slazo is an "Infant Samuel" lol. I called him a douchebag and an asshole in one of my posts. I think he was a shit boyfriend in a toxic relationship. However, I don't believe Chey was an innocent Virgin Mary that she portrayed herself to be. Also, if manipulative language makes Slazo guilty, than you'll have to concede that it makes Chey guilty as well. You're the obtuse one out of the two of us. Also, stop playing armchair psychologist. I probably watched 5-10 Slazo videos before this whole drama and wasn't even subscribed to him as I wasn't interested in his content. Stop assuming my motives, as your assumptions concerning why I defend Michael against dishonest white knights like you has nothing to do with my previously non-existing liking for him.

2. Look, I was an akward teenager too, some would say i still act like one. You were one not too long ago, you probably still are, so it's a bit concerning to me that you put in rape warnings, pressuring your gf for sex, pressuring your girlfriend for nudes, pressuring your girlfriend to get off her medication etc etc as " Oh you know, just that awkward teenager phase " i hope that you never had a girlfriend in your "awkward teenager phase" for her sake. Could she have been sending mixed messages? Yes. Why? Well, i already explained why she might have done something like that, read the paragraph you quoted below. If there is anyone that makes it difficult for actual victims to come forward is people like you. Not because you questioned her, that's more than reasonable but because you've clearly showed that the bar for the abuser to prove himself innocent is much lower than the bar to prove him guilty, insultingly so, and that you very much are applying a double standard. This whole shit show reminds a bit of the ProJared shitshow because of how it progressed. Everyone was against Jared people band wagoned that, then ProJared replied, then everyone band wagoned Holly as being the fucked one, then after Holly replied it turns out that no, Jared is still a piece of filth. I suspect something similar is gonna happen here but you can never be sure.
Are you exceptional? I never said his behaviour could be excused by him being an awkward teenager. I said he was an asshole to her and was controlling and emotionally unavailable. Is that acceptable? No, but that is how many teenagers (who are notoriously self-centered) act, especially in their first relationship. Also, I am not a straight man so stop assuming that I am one. As for people like me making it "difficult" for "victims" to come forward, I have nothing but sympathy for anyone who has been abused. I also have sympathy for the falsely accused. I never outright dismissed Chey as, unlike some, I was waiting for Michael's response to form my opinion of the whole situation. And the burden on proof is on the accusers. The accused does not have to prove their innocence as we don't live in a kangaroo court society. It's innocent until proven guilty and that's what I stand by. In cases like this I wait for responses from both sides. I also acknowledged that Michael was guilty of some of what he was accused of and pointed out in one of my posts that he did leave out some things. Stop being willfully ignorant.

3. Yes, i would agree that a two year difference isn't massive, if were talking 25-27 for example. You know what is a big difference though? 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16-18. There is a massive physical and mental difference. I mean it's only the period of time where the vast majority of growth and development in a person occurs. Also why would Slazo need to be popular at the time for her to be manipulated? She only needs to be one of his few fans at the time. In regards to the message at 20:13 in the video...well...it actually sounds exactly like a battered housewife. Ignoring the bad shit, taking all the blame for herself and lionizing the abuser. There are two things you need to understand. Battered Housewife Syndrome doesn't just stop after you break up, it could go on for days, weeks, months, years after. Second thing you need to understand is you're not seeing the actual interactions, you're seeing the back end, you're seeing them discuss it. You're seeing Slazo looking for a justification, a reason not to feel bad, and of course Chey, the partner at the time, not wanting him to feel bad she assures him that it was fine, that she didn't mind, that was it good regardless of her own feelings. She is after all a young teenager, she probably values this relationship, she wouldn't want to ruin it by being outspoken, would she? If she did she would probably be very careful to tip-toe around it. You don't need to be a mind reader to understand if someone is uncomfortable, if you're not sure, you could just ask. There is a difference between not being a mind reader and being absolutely fucking autistic.
I don't believe that is a great difference in the cognitive abilities of teenagers who are two years apart in age. I'm seventeen and have friends who are fifteen. There's not a whole lot of maturity differences. As for Chey's messages, if you genuinely believe that she is an innocent victim after sending him those vindictive messages that explain why she came forward, than you suffer from a severe case of autism. I'm frankly done with this exchange as you can't seem to evaluate my arguments in good faith and seem to blindly white-knighting Chey.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
You must be a ballerina because that was a pretty nice pivot. All i'm gonna say is everyone is out to cover their ass so i wouldn't take anyone's word as gospel i do know who has the more compelling argument however. Biggest difference between the two is, in a court of law you can give a million and one reasons for Chey's behaviour and texts. You can't do the same for Slazo's and that says enough. Stay salty my friend.

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I didn't know we had a thread going on Slazo. I'm a casual watcher of his and thought he was a nice enough kid so these allegations were shocking to me. Some of Chey's recollections of events seemed off to me so I did doubt some of her story. Glad he came out and defended himself and proved how manipulative Chey was being. He seemed genuine to me and admitted to what was his fault and apologized directly to Chey before she even said she was going to make this public. This whole thing is just teenagers are bad at relationships and sometimes you just inadvertently hurt people and don't treat them right as you go through life. I can't cancel someone for that. I'm convinced enough and I'm personally going to keep watching him.

I did want to post this tweet from ImAllexx who is, in my opinion, one of the worst commentary channels that somehow no one else has noticed is shitty? The first tweet in the thread is a video which is a pretty bad take followed by these two tweets.
Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 3.57.10 PM.png

The first where he paints Michael as some kind of incontrollable monster and the second where he doesn't make clear that this happened in the past and makes it look like Michael is currently (at age 19) controlling a 14 year old. How fucking scummy.

Absorbed

kiwifarms.net
This whole thing is just teenagers are bad at relationships and sometimes you just inadvertently hurt people and don't treat them right as you go through life.
Honestly, while there are still question that we'll never know answers to (was Chey using this as some a social media presence boost and why was she lying about certain things, was Slazo pressuring her into not taking her meds etc.), I think this is the best takeaway from it - horny teens with issues and struggles who can't properly communicate yet having a relationship. Not really worth cancelling anyone over.

I kinda jumped too soon on this, and when I try to figure out why, I think's it's because she provided an actual video with her scrolling through messages, decent writeup and plenty of screenshots which is more than most of accusations these days do, and that's pretty fucking sad now that I think about it.

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
I kinda jumped too soon on this, and when I try to figure out why, I think's it's because she provided an actual video with her scrolling through messages, decent writeup and plenty of screenshots which is more than most of accusations these days do, and that's pretty fucking sad now that I think about it.
And on the flipside, I ask why I was so hesitant to believe everything she said (despite being the 'believe wahmen' type). Was it because I liked Michael and thought he was a good kid? Was it because we were fresh off the James Charles saga where he made complete asses of Tati and Jeffree Star? Was it because I too had my own stupid hormonal high school relationship where we were both awful to each other and related too much to that?

I believe her screenshots to be real, but I did find myself doubting certain events (namely at the hotel when Chey has accepted to herself that Michael sexually abused her, why put yourself in a private room with him when there was the option of hanging out in the lobby?). Plus teenagers tend to use the word 'rape' rather flippantly. I sure have done so and I grew out of it and realized how horrible it was to use that word like that. I remember being a completely different person between 16 and 19. I know I'm using my own experience here and maybe I'm pulling too much from it, but I'd be mortified if my high school relationship aim's were released. He didn't address everything, but he did provide enough context and proof to me at least that this was a two way relationship, that even recently Chey wanted to get back together with him, and that she was manipulating the conversations quite a bit. I'm curious to see what she follows up with.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
And on the flipside, I ask why I was so hesitant to believe everything she said (despite being the 'believe wahmen' type). Was it because I liked Michael and thought he was a good kid? Was it because we were fresh off the James Charles saga where he made complete asses of Tati and Jeffree Star? Was it because I too had my own stupid hormonal high school relationship where we were both awful to each other and related too much to that?

I believe her screenshots to be real, but I did find myself doubting certain events (namely at the hotel when Chey has accepted to herself that Michael sexually abused her, why put yourself in a private room with him when there was the option of hanging out in the lobby?). Plus teenagers tend to use the word 'rape' rather flippantly. I sure have done so and I grew out of it and realized how horrible it was to use that word like that. I remember being a completely different person between 16 and 19. I know I'm using my own experience here and maybe I'm pulling too much from it, but I'd be mortified if my high school relationship aim's were released. He didn't address everything, but he did provide enough context and proof to me at least that this was a two way relationship, that even recently Chey wanted to get back together with him, and that she was manipulating the conversations quite a bit. I'm curious to see what she follows up with.
According to Tommy C of SFTP (a streamer), he heard through the grapevine that Chey will not respond.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
According to Tommy C of SFTP (a streamer), he heard through the grapevine that Chey will not respond.
As someone who used to watch Tommy C fairly often before he apparently had a brain aneurysm and went full exceptional individual (long before the whole Chey thing) i can say he isn't a trust worthy source. Right off the top of my head, he sided with Ian Miles Cheong because of what his sources told him and continued to side with him until Ian straight up admitted to doxxing and SWATing. Either way it's a 50/50 chance innit? She either will or wont but it's too early to tell, Slazo's response is barely 3 days old and it took him, what, 2 weeks to respond?

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I didn't know we had a thread going on Slazo. I'm a casual watcher of his and thought he was a nice enough kid so these allegations were shocking to me. Some of Chey's recollections of events seemed off to me so I did doubt some of her story. Glad he came out and defended himself and proved how manipulative Chey was being. He seemed genuine to me and admitted to what was his fault and apologized directly to Chey before she even said she was going to make this public. This whole thing is just teenagers are bad at relationships and sometimes you just inadvertently hurt people and don't treat them right as you go through life. I can't cancel someone for that. I'm convinced enough and I'm personally going to keep watching him.

I did want to post this tweet from ImAllexx who is, in my opinion, one of the worst commentary channels that somehow no one else has noticed is shitty? The first tweet in the thread is a video which is a pretty bad take followed by these two tweets.
View attachment 822344
The first where he paints Michael as some kind of incontrollable monster and the second where he doesn't make clear that this happened in the past and makes it look like Michael is currently (at age 19) controlling a 14 year old. How fucking scummy.

Archive dood.

Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Change of story again. On his recent stream, Tommy C said he heard that there will actually be a response, as well as new allegations of Slazo soliciting nudes from fans. He doesn't know the ages of the girls whom the nudes were allegedly solicited from. Obviously this is all hearsay, but Tommy runs a news channel and has access to behind the scenes stuff that we do not.

Will be interesting to see if this will actually come true. AFAIK, Chey has shut down her discord and has been accused of scamming fans in a now deleted livestream after her Twitlonger went public. Apparently her Twitter DMs are closed as well?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: totse

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but that doesn't mean jack.

If anything, youtube news commentary shows tend to be BS a lot of the time.
True, but Tommy heard from a source that the commentary community knew about Chey's allegations at Insomnia (a convention, I believe), well before she went public. Apparently she was running her mouth about Michael to commentators beforehand. This was confirmed by Dolan Dark.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino