Slazo / Michael Kucharski - Youtube commentator/pranker gets accused of raping and severely abusing his underage, rape victim girlfriend

Who do you believe the most?

• Slazo

Votes: 78 39.6%
  • FiZZIP0P (ex-GF)

Votes: 57 28.9%
  • Believe all wahmen

Votes: 90 45.7%

• Total voters

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
True, but Tommy heard from a source that the commentary community knew about Chey's allegations at Insomnia (a convention, I believe), well before she went public. Apparently she was running her mouth about Michael to commentators beforehand. This was confirmed by Dolan Dark.
Again, hearsay.

With this sort of information, I'd rather wait to see if it's actually true or if it pans out before making a judgment. I don't like to outright believe second hand information, since it can easily be manipulated or leave stuff out unintentionally.

• Agree
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

SlavicCyanide

KF doesn't judge me for being on KF
kiwifarms.net
According to Tommy C of SFTP (a streamer), he heard through the grapevine that Chey will not respond.
Oooof course...
Imo that just makes her sound suspicious as fuck
Why does it seem every rape/sexual absue/sexual assault "victim" either vanishes into thin air or continues on like nothing happened, either right after they make the allegations or after they get called out for the allegations being fucking fabricated?
If she doesn't respond shouldn't that be a sign that Michael is most likely telling the truth?

I feel like she's a snake. But her friends are too.
Apparently the allegations may have been plotted.
Ani said she and some others were helping get the allegations out, for some reason I feel like they knew.

Then there's this

I find it genuinely interesting how his own "friends" jumped on him, before he even told his side.
Dolan Dark was apparently "helping Chey start the drama."
ImAlexx backstabbed him immediately.
What amazing friends, huh?
Imagine if he'd ditched them a long while ago for some other reason. Would his reputation have taken such a hit?

At least people are admitting they shouldn't have jumped on him without his side first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Oooof course...
Imo that just makes her sound suspicious as fuck
Why does it seem every rape/sexual absue/sexual assault "victim" either vanishes into thin air or continues on like nothing happened, either right after they make the allegations or after they get called out for the allegations being fucking fabricated?
If she doesn't respond shouldn't that be a sign that Michael is most likely telling the truth?

I feel like she's a snake. But her friends are too.
Apparently the allegations may have been plotted.
Ani said she and some others were helping get the allegations out, for some reason I feel like they knew.

Then there's this

I find it genuinely interesting how his own "friends" jumped on him, before he even told his side.
Dolan Dark was apparently "helping Chey start the drama."
ImAlexx backstabbed him immediately.
What amazing friends, huh?
Imagine if he'd ditched them a long while ago for some other reason. Would his reputation have taken such a hit?

At least people are admitting they shouldn't have jumped on him without his side first.
It's possible that they wanted to destroy a competitor by any means possible. I wouldn't put it past the commentary creatures; that community is a complete nest of vipers.

• Agree
Reactions: Kermit Can

SlavicCyanide

KF doesn't judge me for being on KF
kiwifarms.net
True, but Tommy heard from a source that the commentary community knew about Chey's allegations at Insomnia (a convention, I believe), well before she went public. Apparently she was running her mouth about Michael to commentators beforehand. This was confirmed by Dolan Dark.
If they knew about this a long time before hand and still continued to interact with Slazo like nothing was wrong that's kind of disgusting tbh.

Can someone archive my screenshot posts btw?

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
Change of story again. On his recent stream, Tommy C said he heard that there will actually be a response, as well as new allegations of Slazo soliciting nudes from fans. He doesn't know the ages of the girls whom the nudes were allegedly solicited from. Obviously this is all hearsay, but Tommy runs a news channel and has access to behind the scenes stuff that we do not.
I'm going to go out here on a limb and suggest that if that was true, why did Chey only publish her private issues with him in order to expose him as a sex pest and to 'warn other girls' instead of showing him soliciting nudes from fans? That seems to me to be the wider issue that effects more girls and would actually be an abuse of his 'power'. Unless this is a rehash of the Victoria(?? that girl that Michael mentioned in his video) thing where it was very clearly flirty banter. This girl has like zero credibility at this point.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go out here on a limb and suggest that if that was true, why did Chey only publish her private issues with him in order to expose him as a sex pest and to 'warn other girls' instead of showing him soliciting nudes from fans? That seems to me to be the wider issue that effects more girls and would actually be an abuse of his 'power'. Unless this is a rehash of the Victoria(?? that girl that Michael mentioned in his video) thing where it was very clearly flirty banter. This girl has like zero credibility at this point.
Two points:

1. Tommy has too long a history of fucking things up and getting them wrong for me to trust his word. Though you can trust him if you want to.
2. People might have come forward to her afterwards, it's not unheard of. Like with Weinstein or Cosby, where a lot more people came forward after the first accusations broke out.

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
Two points:

1. All of this is speculation at best. (Tommy has too long a history of fucking things up and getting them wrong for me to trust his word)
What do you think "I'm going to go out here on a limb and suggest that if that was true" means? Of course it's speculation.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
What do you think "I'm going to go out here on a limb and suggest that if that was true" means? Of course it's speculation.
I'm not referring to the commenter, i'm specifically referring to Tommy here. His "sources" are very flip floppy when it comes to quality or trustability.

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
I'm not referring to the commenter, i'm specifically referring to Tommy here. His "sources" are very flip floppy when it comes to quality or trustability.
Ok but your first point was talking about Tommy and then your 2nd point was talking about Slazo. I think theres some fair reasons to doubt Chey's story and Tommy isn't very relevant to this situation.
2. People might have come forward to her afterwards, it's not unheard of. Like with Weinstein or Cosby, where a lot more people came forward after the first accusations broke out.
Are you saying every single Weinstein and Cosby rape accusation is true? I don't think more people accusing Slazo of rape will make Chey's individual story more believable.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
Ok but your first point was talking about Tommy and then your 2nd point was talking about Slazo. I think theres some fair reasons to doubt Chey's story and Tommy isn't very relevant to this situation.

Are you saying every single Weinstein and Cosby rape accusation is true? I don't think more people accusing Slazo of rape will make Chey's individual story more believable.
I don't recall ever saying that?

Angelicjoke

kiwifarms.net
Who watched Slazo's recent video? I'm glad I wanted for a response from him before I judged him. Like other clowns would do.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Kermit Can

Lynera Skalbi

Fell off the ninth floor of an apartment building
kiwifarms.net
Who watched Slazo's recent video? I'm glad I wanted for a response from him before I judged him. Like other clowns would do.
I watched it too and honestly I feel bad that I judged him just according to what fizzipop said, but then again a lot of Youtubers started bashing Slazo before he released the apology so I thought they were correct

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Timing seems odd.
I mean her being emotionally manipulative right back to him was a big 'eh' for me, but its the timing in particular makes me curious.
Slazo makes his video on James Charles, literally says "these images will ruin me"
and then here we are, folks.

Just enough time between the two to hastily go through all of your old social media and collect some crude evidence, talk to your friends about it so they can empower you, find other girls who vaguely had an experience with him and then let loose.
YouTube culture says it'll spread like wildfire because CaNcElLeD and once it's on the big bad internet, there's no redeeming yourself completely. Especially among the waaaaahmen

E: curious as in unless someone breaks down and is willing to share it all live, we'll never have a 100%.
Although those chey screenshots above are pretty convincing, if real.

• Agree
Reactions: Barrister

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
That's plausible, but she may try to say "See? He was abusive to other girls the whole time!" if she responds to Slazo's video to make herself seem more credible. She could follow that up with "the victims weren't comfortable coming forward initially" or something.

Sebben Crudele

Candyass extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ignoring for a second Slazo's past behavior (which is rightfully atrocious), I can't shake the feeling that this girl was being slightly disingenuous.

She posted the first screenshots and the tweet longer and made it seem like they never addressed this afterwards. Now after Slazo says "We actually talked about this and I apologized. She also told me she might want to get back together if things with her current boyfriend don't go well" then all of a sudden she recognizes they actually talked it out.

This doesn't absolve the guy from his past antics, of course, but why only speak part of the truth?
I feel weird because, looking back on this, I sort of called it.

Seeing her manipulate the information she presented in order to paint Slazo as an abuser is quite disgusting. Poor kid.

I'm glad he's allegedly going to counseling.

Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino