Slazo / Michael Kucharski - Youtube commentator/pranker gets accused of raping and severely abusing his underage, rape victim girlfriend

Who do you believe the most?

• Slazo

Votes: 77 39.1%
  • FiZZIP0P (ex-GF)

Votes: 58 29.4%
  • Believe all wahmen

Votes: 90 45.7%

• Total voters

BEST_MAN_202

kiwifarms.net
He says the multiple "I'm sorry I feel like I might rape ya babe" texts are real. That was the whole thing to judge him over. What was that video supposed to change?
Slazo already said sorry to her a year ago, and whenever Chey did feel uncomfortable he said sorry to her on discord and Shey did initiate some parts of the conversations
The main point of the video was to debunk the sexual harassment accusations against him, not the lol rape jokes
And he is already getting help for that too.

Last edited:

Dickxon

An exceptional President for an exceptional nation
kiwifarms.net
That faggot has a giant tongue and this weird lisp and that's the only noteworthy thing about him. Gas all youtubers.
He was also being a shithead during both Adpocalypses, most infamously telling smaller channels who lost monetization to "just get over 1 million views on your video bro it's easy lol".

tuscangarder

Terrorist
kiwifarms.net
Slazo already said sorry to her a year ago, and whenever Chey did feel uncomfortable he said sorry to her on discord and Shey did initiate some parts of the conversations
The main point of the video was to debunk the sexual harassment accusations against him, not the lol rape jokes
And he is already getting help for that too.
It wasn't a rape joke, or a joke at all.

• Dislike
Reactions: BEST_MAN_202

Sebben Crudele

Candyass extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't a rape joke, or a joke at all.
All it seems is that he was a stupid 16-17 year old being edgy and going "I'm so HORNY bae, I can't control myself" to his equally immature teenage girlfriend (who was also as horny).
There were also plenty of rape jokes in the logs. Even in the cropped out ones Chey showed with the first TweetLonger. A lot of "lel then I guess I'll have to raep you", "nuuuuuuu >. <", etc.

LtCucumber

Girls, Girls, Girls
kiwifarms.net
The thing that gets me the most is her going off at him like "you're attractive and successful now you know how it feels". I don't know exactly what the context is in that, but out of context it looks really bad for her...

Like is she angry he's successful after their relationship ended? I can't tell but it does NOT look good on her end. I've read the whole thread and all, but where the screenshot was taken from makes it look a certain way if that makes sense. It looks like she just wants revenge or to get at him or ruin his life and THAT is the motivation behind it.

What he did was shitty, yes. However it doesn't look like his shitty actions were her motivation.

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
The thing that gets me the most is her going off at him like "you're attractive and successful now you know how it feels". I don't know exactly what the context is in that, but out of context it looks really bad for her...

Like is she angry he's successful after their relationship ended? I can't tell but it does NOT look good on her end. I've read the whole thread and all, but where the screenshot was taken from makes it look a certain way if that makes sense. It looks like she just wants revenge or to get at him or ruin his life and THAT is the motivation behind it.

What he did was shitty, yes. However it doesn't look like his shitty actions were her motivation.
I don't get this screenshot because, well, what are they talking about? At first i thought she broke up with him and she is saying " now you know how it feels" but no he specifies that it was him that broke up with her. This can't be about the accusations because the messages are from March of 2018 and the accusations happened in June 2019. So, what? Slazo knew about the accusations early, and why is she using the present tense?

Also saying " and you're just gonna be so good to other girls and forget about me because i'm a disgrace" is hate...but self hate. It's also weird how in the other DMs Chey is pretty good about spelling but in this screenshot she can't spell a single word. She is either sleep deprived or extremely agitated about something.

Edit: I looked over some of the other Slazo screencaps and that seems to be a common element where Chey's spelling all of a sudden goes to shit. Again, kind of weird.

This is why i want one of them or someone else to realease the FULL logs (with specific names and adresses edited out of course).

Last edited:

LtCucumber

Girls, Girls, Girls
kiwifarms.net
I don't get this screenshot because, well, what are they talking about? At first i thought she broke up with him and she is saying " now you know how it feels" but no he specifies that it was him that broke up with her. This can't be about the accusations because the messages are from March of 2018 and the accusations happened in June 2019. So, what? Slazo knew about the accusations early, and why is she using the present tense?

Also saying " and you're just gonna be so good to other girls and forget about me because i'm a disgrace" is hate...but self hate. It's also weird how in the other DMs Chey is pretty good about spelling but in this screenshot she can't spell a single word. She is either sleep deprived or extremely agitated about something.

This is why i want one of them or someone else to realease the FULL logs (with specific names and adresses edited out of course).
Exactly; out of context it doesn't make sense and is not a good look for her. It would be great if one of them could address that part of the conversation and maybe bring the rest of that exact same conversation to light.

I hadn't noticed when the messages were from. There's a couple of possibilities- either a: it's not about the accusations, or b: that's a threat to do with the accusations or that she is making it clear she has dirt on him. Those are just speculations though, and I can't really do anything other than guess until one of them says something and clears the air on everything.

But still it's enlightening to know that he's the one who broke things off with her.. I was also under the impression that she broke things off, especially considering she was the one who claimed to be upset and telling him she wanted to break up, according to her archived statement in the OP. I don't think she mentioned who did the breaking up,

Thing is, it puts an interesting perspective on the situation if he's the one who broke up with her, and that's what she really thought about the breakup (and possibly her self worth and his thoughts about her/other women) in and of itself later on.

ThatEpicMadLad

kiwifarms.net

That won't happen because of 2 reasons, 1 both parties have everything to loose if they release the full chat-logs and 2 why should they do that? They don't really owe their fans any sort of explanation, why should they explain to their fans what actually went on in their private lives?

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Another update.

It seems that Chey's allegations could have been part of a planned attack against Slazo. Turkey Tom, another commentary YouTuber, is doing an investigative video into the situation and uncovered these DMs between Hyojin (Pyro's ex) and Kwite (another commentator);

https://mobile.twitter.com/turkeytom/status/1148262100529229824?s=21

We do know that commentators like Dolan Dark and ImAllex knew about the allegations before they were publicised. Apparently they found out at Insomnia. Does anyone know when Insomnia took place? We know from the new Baited episode that ImAllex collabed with Michael only a month prior to the allegations. It's possible they knew of the accusations while they were hanging out with Michael yet put on a friendly face to him. Something must have happened behind the scenes that we don't know about, given that so many commentators have an axe to grind with Michael for some reason, despite the fact that Chey has been discredited.

SlavicCyanide

KF doesn't judge me for being on KF
kiwifarms.net
We do know that commentators like Dolan Dark and ImAllex knew about the allegations before they were publicised. Apparently they found out at Insomnia. Does anyone know when Insomnia took place?
I attempted to search it up like a week ago when I found out, but Google was not helpful. I didn't bother looking too hard at the time. I just search Insomnia 2019 and got a future date. Assuming there's only one of these held annually, that would mean the previous one was last year, meaning these people knew about this damn long before this shit went down and didn't do anything. Or more importantly— didn't investigate.
I really hope that isn't the case.
Will dig further

Reactions: Deckyleaf

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
Another update.

It seems that Chey's allegations could have been part of a planned attack against Slazo. Turkey Tom, another commentary YouTuber, is doing an investigative video into the situation and uncovered these DMs between Hyojin (Pyro's ex) and Kwite (another commentator);

https://mobile.twitter.com/turkeytom/status/1148262100529229824?s=21

We do know that commentators like Dolan Dark and ImAllex knew about the allegations before they were publicised. Apparently they found out at Insomnia. Does anyone know when Insomnia took place? We know from the new Baited episode that ImAllex collabed with Michael only a month prior to the allegations. It's possible they knew of the accusations while they were hanging out with Michael yet put on a friendly face to him. Something must have happened behind the scenes that we don't know about, given that so many commentators have an axe to grind with Michael for some reason, despite the fact that Chey has been discredited.
Holy hell why don't people just title their fucking festivals Water, or Air or some more ubiquitous shit. I kept getting results for Insomnia treatment. Anyways, from what i can gather Insomnia seems to be a primarily gaming focused event with tournaments and such but it seems pretty common for non-gaming related youtuber to also go there and meet up. The next insomnia is Insomnia 65 which is next month, the last one, Insomnia 64 was in April, little under 3 months ago and it was set in Birmingham. Now...if there is some other event also named Insomnia that happens to be set in Australia, i don't know, blame search engines and the dumbasses that decided to name their event " Insomnia" the most common fucking sleeping disorder.

Anyhow...I'm not sure how much i buy the whole "They're trying to get rid of the competition" argument because none of them really share an audience and even if they did people can be subscribed to more than one person. Slazo does dumb reddit videos, dolan does dumb meme compilations, imalex does dumb commentary videos, kingani seems to do general dumb shit, she doesn't seem to specifically focus on one thing. Hyojin and Kwite also seem like completely out of left field people to be involved so their involvement is definitely very curious and interesting, especially Hyojin since she doesn't have a youtube presence, really.

With all that known...Turkey Tom, 16 year old youtuber, not the best source, known to do a little less research and a little more accusing and mess stories up. Hardly trust-wrothy. Which begs the question who are these people that are collaborating with him? Who thought to themselves that the best possible way to get the truth out there is to go to a 16 year old youtuber known to get things wrong with barely 82k subs.

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't get why there's seemingly such a huge group of youtubers who are trying to push this. Did Michael somehow piss off the wrong people that would cause so many people to dislike him? What could have happened that they couldn't just privately disassociate with him and instead wanted to try to end his career? And why put so much faith in these accusations that were flimsy to start with? I'm sure some of these people want the drama or just want to see the world burn, but having people like Hyojin and Dolan Dark involved who wouldn't benefit from the drama, makes no sense to me.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Anyhow...I'm not sure how much i buy the whole "They're trying to get rid of the competition" argument because none of them really share an audience and even if they did people can be subscribed to more than one person.
What could have happened that they couldn't just privately disassociate with him and instead wanted to try to end his career?
It could just be a culling. Not to mention, we live in a culture of victimhood, people will try to be on a moral grandstand in order to paint themselves as the moral superiors - It's not like we haven't seen that before (GG), I mean, it's just simple human nature.

You're more than willing to trust someone who's fighting for a victim, especially if it's a 'victim' of sexual assault. Take Imallexx for example, he's a part of these brand of moral commentators, who are willing to put down other people, but find no issue with others who are 'close' to them.

Hence why you'll get Imallexx criticizing merchandise, but have the laziest merchandise I've ever seen.

In the end, it's just a game of numbers and morals to them. Something that can boost their numbers and make them go "Ya did good mate" while masturbating in front of a mirror.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino