Slazo / Michael Kucharski - Youtube commentator/pranker gets accused of raping and severely abusing his underage, rape victim girlfriend

Who do you believe the most?

• Slazo

Votes: 77 39.1%
  • FiZZIP0P (ex-GF)

Votes: 58 29.4%
  • Believe all wahmen

Votes: 90 45.7%

• Total voters

SlavicCyanide

KF doesn't judge me for being on KF
kiwifarms.net
Anyhow...I'm not sure how much i buy the whole "They're trying to get rid of the competition" argument because none of them really share an audience and even if they did people can be subscribed to more than one person. Slazo does dumb reddit videos, dolan does dumb meme compilations, imalex does dumb commentary videos, kingani seems to do general dumb shit, she doesn't seem to specifically focus on one thing. Hyojin and Kwite also seem like completely out of left field people to be involved so their involvement is definitely very curious and interesting, especially Hyojin since she doesn't have a youtube presence, really.
Slazo doesn't do Reddit videos anymore. He had a separate channel that he shared with some other guy named Damien but after the allegations I guess they just yeeted Slazo and Damien took over.
Looks like Damien stayed out of it thankfully.
Most people who watch commentary YouTubers watch more than one, and will follow the community. Perhaps jumping on the hate bandwagon was an attempt to gain attention or make themselves look better by condemning a supposed rapist?
From what I know Kwite knew who Slazo was. So did all the other people. They may have just wanted to condemn him right away so they didn't look like they were supporting (or friends with, in the case of Alex and Dolan) a supposed predator.
I find it funny how the only one who has apologised publicly so far was Elvis the Alien, when (from what I've seen) he literally had nothing to do with the situation except for tweeting about a clown meme @ Slazo not long after the allegations were released. :story:

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Slazo doesn't do Reddit videos anymore. He had a separate channel that he shared with some other guy named Damien but after the allegations I guess they just yeeted Slazo and Damien took over.
Looks like Damien stayed out of it thankfully.
Most people who watch commentary YouTubers watch more than one, and will follow the community. Perhaps jumping on the hate bandwagon was an attempt to gain attention or make themselves look better by condemning a supposed rapist?
From what I know Kwite knew who Slazo was. So did all the other people. They may have just wanted to condemn him right away so they didn't look like they were supporting (or friends with, in the case of Alex and Dolan) a supposed predator.
I find it funny how the only one who has apologised publicly so far was Elvis the Alien, when (from what I've seen) he literally had nothing to do with the situation except for tweeting about a clown meme @ Slazo not long after the allegations were released. :story:
Someone named Kore also apologised and removed his Slazo video. Yeah, besides Elvis I don't know of any other commentators that apologised to Slazo (though many, like Clown, stayed out of it). Most doubled down, unfortunately.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
Another update again. Nicholas DeOrio, a co-host on Tommy C's SFTP, interviewed Alex over Discord concerning the Slazo situation. Others were also present. Videos about the interview (where many questions will be allegedly answered) will be posted next week. Here are the tweets;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nicholas_DeOrio/status/1149080810475130880

Allex has also been taking heat from online publications;
https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/imallexx-accused-falsely-labelling-fellow-youtuber-rapist-793047

SlavicCyanide

kiwifarms.net
This is starting to definitely look like a set up. My dudes what we have here was definitely hella planned out.

Starting to look like the SpoctorTheory drama.

>Allegations planned with Discord
>Allegations involve sexual crimes (Sexual Assault/Abuse/Harassment) and/or accuse the target of being some kind of sexual predator
>Other side was never reached out to
>People immediately believed the "victim"
>Attackers ran off and/or returned like nothing happened
>People use the excuse "I just wanted to make sure no one got else fell victim"
>Multiple other people have to step in to try to completely solve the situation

♪ ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉᵍᶦⁿⁿᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ˢᵖᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ♪

Shitty jokes aside
Perhaps they followed the same formula to an extent?
How interesting....

Maybe I should start throwing things into the Wayback Machine

Edit: I'm a dumbass and thought Green Text was automatic but it appears it isn't.

Last edited:

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know of any other hangouts Chey frequents besides her Twitter? Last I checked, that was completely silent.

She's really just gonna turn tail and run?

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
This went from " Girl accusses ex" to extremely gay discord op really fast. Honestly nothing that happened since Slazo's response sits well with me. It's all very...odd. People that shouldn't be involved seemingly being involved, a lot of people jumping on the pro-chey folks, no one seems to have looked into the DMs Slazo leaked as oppose to the DMs Chey leaked where people requested video proof. I've seen so many fucking ImAllex exposed videos now who is by far the person with the most subscribers in this ordeal. People going from " Maybe" to " Slazo is definetly innocent" like Tommy C when he first saw the Slazo response video he was very much in the camp of "these screenshots are too short, they are out of context, we don't know if the dates line up" and in his next post he was full on " Slazo is 100% innocent he is just an awkward teenager."

Lets look at ProJared, lets look at James Charles. There was absolutely none of this mil spec faggotry.

Going full tin foil here but a lot more people have a lot more to gain by having the pro-chey people ruined than anyone would have ever benefited by having Slazo ruined. My guess is that the vast majority of people don't give a shit about Chey or Slazo or if any rape actually happened. I think people saw an opportunity after the response and jumped on it and pushed very hard for it.

SlavicCyanide

kiwifarms.net
This will probably be a long post, so Spoiler Tag for the first part.

This went from " Girl accusses ex" to extremely gay discord op really fast. Honestly nothing that happened since Slazo's response sits well with me. It's all very...odd. People that shouldn't be involved seemingly being involved, a lot of people jumping on the pro-chey folks, no one seems to have looked into the DMs Slazo leaked as oppose to the DMs Chey leaked where people requested video proof.
Have you not checked YouTube? There's been tons of videos within the past weeks where people have jumped on Ani and her snake gang.

I've seen so many fucking ImAllex exposed videos now who is by far the person with the most subscribers in this ordeal. People going from " Maybe" to " Slazo is definetly innocent" like Tommy C when he first saw the Slazo response video he was very much in the camp of "these screenshots are too short, they are out of context, we don't know if the dates line up" and in his next post he was full on " Slazo is 100% innocent he is just an awkward teenager."
People keep saying it looks bad on Slazo's side, but in my honest opinion, it's beginning to not look to nice on Chey's side either. There's many screenshots suggesting she set him up.
DMs from where they were collaborating to push out the allegations, Dolan Dark saying the situation was "in the works long before the James Charles and ProJared drama."
I don't see why people even care about the "lol imma rape you" texts, they were 2 years ago, he already said he's getting help, and I've yet to see any reason not to believe that. He already admitted he did stuff wrong. But yet the people who claimed he was a rapist can't do the same.

Lets look at ProJared, lets look at James Charles. There was absolutely none of this mil spec faggotry.
[/QUOTES]
We're talking about 3 different communities, with different people. Just because one situation is the same doesn't mean the outcomes will always be the exact same, and doesn't make people's need for closure any less valid.
Didn't the people in the James Charles drama say they'd work the rest of it out in private?
People also believed Jared after he responded to Heidi's allegations, just like people did with Slazo.
We're talking about internet drama, not some kind of scientific experiment. Not all situations end the same.
Does anyone know of any other hangouts Chey frequents besides her Twitter? Last I checked, that was completely silent.

She's really just gonna turn tail and run?
She had a Discord (which she shut down after Michael released his video) and streams on Twitch, AFAIK.
She hasn't said anything on Twitter about the situation, and like I mentioned before, she simply returned like nothing happened. She's just about the only one who was involved in creating the drama who hasn't said anything about the situation afterward, whilst Ani, Allexx and a few others came back to defend themselves and give excuses.
If she seriously shut down her discord, it sounds like she might have something to hide on there, seeing as the screenshots she and Slazo used were from Discord, and the conversation were she and the others planned the allegations happened on Discord.

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
This will probably be a long post, so Spoiler Tag for the first part.

Have you not checked YouTube? There's been tons of videos within the past weeks where people have jumped on Ani and her snake gang.

People keep saying it looks bad on Slazo's side, but in my honest opinion, it's beginning to not look to nice on Chey's side either. There's many screenshots suggesting she set him up.
DMs from where they were collaborating to push out the allegations, Dolan Dark saying the situation was "in the works long before the James Charles and ProJared drama."
I don't see why people even care about the "lol imma rape you" texts, they were 2 years ago, he already said he's getting help, and I've yet to see any reason not to believe that. He already admitted he did stuff wrong. But yet the people who claimed he was a rapist can't do the same.
This nearly confirms that the commentary creatures found about the allegations last year at Insomnia. KingAni wrote on Twitter that the publication process was "long". If this really is true, they well and truly snaked this guy. Slazo was on good terms with the entire community until very recently. So, either they:

1: Knew of the accusations, planned to backstab when they came out and were friendly to him up until they were publicised.
2: Found out about the allegations and ignored/disbelieved them until they were broadcasted.

Given the Discord messages between Kwite and Hyojin, the former seems more likely. They put on a friendly face to him but were planning to snake him this whole time. It seems to me that they didn't even pull him aside and discuss the issue with him privately (as mature adults would do). The entire commentary community is infested with children LARPing as adults and simultaneously morally grandstanding to the rest of us.

• Agree
Reactions: totse

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
Don't know how this factors into the timeline, but I've been thinking about this and just how many other people could be involved in (what I think is) the plotting. But last year, end of October was the PAX convention in Melbourne. Hyojin and a few others met with Michael and included him in an in informal meet and greet outside the convention.

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 9.22.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-11 at 9.26.59 PM.png

At least in this point, Hyojin and co. were on 'friendly' terms with Michael and he did turn up (as shown in this vlog from kappa kaiju). I don't think he was staying with them in the house they rented. But in the house was Hyojin, Dolan Dark, and Kwite who have proven to be heavily involved, plus Kappa Kaiju, Pyrocynical, Lord Bung, and Ramskerr (who haven't really been involved, quick check it looks like only Kappa as retweeted the accusations and hasn't offered any other comment, but did tweet both Hyojin and Chey as recently as June 25th). But going off of who I know Kappa (who I actually really like) associates with, it also includes both King Ani and Bluesdank.

Just the circle of friends and who is friends with who is something to think about. I obviously can't say every single person agrees with their friends on this topic, but it certainly creates a web of people who could be somewhat involved or knew about the accusations before they became public. And the fact that no one out of this lot have spoken out on Michael's behalf is strange. Who knows how deep this is and who knew what.

• Informative
Reactions: Deckyleaf

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
I was gonna write a big wall of text but i'm gonna condense it to a few points.

1. Where did people get the idea that the pro-chey people found out about it 1 year prior? There is nothing suggesting that other than dolan saying vaguely "this has been in the works for a long time." Everyone points at insomnia but the last insomnia was less than 3 months ago, less than 2 months from the accusations.

2.If they knew about it 1 year prior then what did they do in that 1 year? They seem to have done fuck all judging by how things progressed. If they did find out 1 year prior isn't it more likely that Chey just gave them a more toned down version of the story then later gave them the accusations as presented to us shortly before posting them?

3. I still fail to see a reason for why they would want to ruin Slazo, what's there to gain by who?

4.This site is full of exposing people for having fake personalities and that their real life selves are actually horrible degenerate autists. Is it possible that maybe RL Slazo is a total cunt and no one defended him because no one cared to defend him? It's very bizarre that the people who know him in real life didn't defend him but people who don't actually know him, his fans, commentary youtubers etc are the ones defending him instead? See usually it's the other way around.

As someone mentioned before here. It's more likely that the first condemning came up simply as a PR move to not have themselves associated with an alleged rapist and the doubling down simply came about out of ego or perhaps even legitimate distaste for Slazo now.

On a side note i tried finding out more about Slazo outside of youtube but i got fucking nothing. He does not seem to exist outside of youtube.

Last edited:
  • Dumb

LtCucumber

Girls, Girls, Girls
kiwifarms.net
With her not releasing the full conversation and then going silent and nearly off-grid, leaked conversations discussing how orchestrated and carefully constructed her post against him was, and how the evidence will look?? Yeah "this looks bad for her" is an understatement.

While she may not be lying about the situation as a whole, it seems like an exaggeration or stretching the truth at least.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
There's one thing I don't get about this extremely gay op. Was Slazo really that much competition that all these people had to come together to oust him? He isn't the most popular Pyrocynical-lite youtuber, and the main content he does, reacting to Reddit and shitty Instagram life hack channels, has been done by other bigger channels. I think it's more likely one of those other youtubers had a petty grudge against him.

sakuma

I AIN'T A WINNER, GOT A HOT HAND!
kiwifarms.net
There's one thing I don't get about this extremely gay op. Was Slazo really that much competition that all these people had to come together to oust him? He isn't the most popular Pyrocynical-lite youtuber, and the main content he does, reacting to Reddit and shitty Instagram life hack channels, has been done by other bigger channels. I think it's more likely one of those other youtubers had a petty grudge against him.
I agree. Slazo may be big in the commentary community, I suppose? I've watched some YouTubers in it but I never even really watched or noticed the guy. Going after Pyrocynical, hell, even PewDiePie, I get that. But Slazo, of all people? He doesn't seem like much competition at all, and it mostly seems like given the amount of collabs most of them do that they seem like just tight-knit buds. I'm assuming it's a grudge as well. You'd have a better chance at ruin going after Quackity.

• Agree

CricketyCrikes

kiwifarms.net
In regards to Nick DeOrio's interview. Nick works for Tommy and is a regular co-host for Tommy's PC. Tommy promotes him often so i wouldn't be surprised if he was just gassing people up for his co-host. That being said i'm very curious to hear both this interview and the Turkey Tom video. Hopefully they actually are "jaw-dropping" and not just big nothing burgers about how a youtuber spell checked the twitlonger or some shit.

• Optimistic

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
I agree. A girl on Twitter who's involved in the commentary community even said so in these tweets;https://mobile.twitter.com/HiibanaBae/status/1146445143207059456

Apparently the person she's referencing makes fun of those with mental health issues; https://mobile.twitter.com/HiibanaBae/status/1146450733778137089

Anyone have an idea as to who that could be?

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have an idea as to who that could be?
I don't know who that person is, but I'm going to go ahead and say they're as much of a snake as Ani and Alex and that lot are. We are talking about either someone being the victim of sexual and mental abuse or someone's reputation being intentionally targeted by false allegations. Both are pretty important issues and naming names is relevant. So all her wishy washy 'I know who the real hypocrite is here' nonsense is really shitty. Either come out and say it, bring proof, and stand by it, or don't say anything at all.

• Agree

Deckyleaf

kiwifarms.net
A commentator named BowBlax (who was in a call with Nicholas De Orio and ImAllex) made a video about his interview with ImAllex and the Slazo situation. Here;

If you're gonna watch the video put it on 1.5x speed, he talks so slowly. Anyways, I'll summarise:

Basically, ImAllex believes Michael is a sexual harasser for two reasons;
1. When speaking of other pedophiles/abusers in the community (like Zaptie), Michael was very quiet. This led Alex to suspect that Michael shared similar tendencies. BowBlax defended Michael on this point as he noted that Alex spoke the vast majority of the time in their call together.
2. When Slazo and Alex were at a party together, Michael allegedly took sexual advantage of a drunk female friend of Alex's (Michael was sober at the time). However BowBlax found a picture of one of Alex's friends who was at this party of him on a couch next to Michael and this girl (who were kissing). BowBlax wondered that, in the event of Michael taking advantage of this girl, would he do so publicly where he was photographed? Why did Memelous comment positively on the photo if she was being taken advantage of?

Those were the two main points. BowBlax said that he suspects Alex isn't being malicious towards Slazo and is instead being ignorant and hyperbolic. He also confirmed that Alex did not contact Michael after Chey's Twitlonger was published.

While I don't think point number one is very strong at all, I am curious about point number two and what really went down at this party. While I don't personally believe that it's wrong for a sober individual to kiss a drunk person (it was never stated whether or not they had sex) I do wonder why that interaction made Alex think Slazo was a predator.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino