sleeping in a car?. -

Thebag$$$

#MAFIALOREHYPE listen to my song mafia lore and ma
kiwifarms.net
how often do you sleep in a car? do you sleep on the seats or on the back seats do you seat or lie? is it hard for you to fall asleep in the car? are you comfortable? do you cover yourself with your jacket? do you have heating on when you sleep in the car? do you park somewhere secluded or do you just simply not care? do you get neck or other body pain after waking up? i find it very hard to fall asleep in the car yet comfortable when i do. i want to talk to you about this. topic.

Thebag$$$

kiwifarms.net
the romanian prince from hearts of iron 4 surely did.

GHTD

I stan Biden and Pelosi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hear the Walmarts let homeless people park in their lots. Try there.

But get close enough so you can mooch Walmart's free wi-fi. Faggot.

• Agree
Reactions: Orion Balls

Thebag$$$

kiwifarms.net
if the car is of certain dimensions, you can put your laptop in the car and still have space for yourself.

Orion Balls

This is Candy Cane calling Rusty Nails...
kiwifarms.net
If you must live out of your car, I recommend sleeping in Walmart (or similar) parking lots. You wont be bothered there. And sleep in the back seat, so you can lay down properly. A good sleeping bag is a must.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lived in the parking lot of a WAL*MART for a while when a homeless alcoholic. A lot of booze helps you fall asleep in the car. Keep in mind that if you leave the car running even if you're not driving it, you can still get popped for a DUI though.

Just A Butt

Don Mafinello must die!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If at all possible, trade in your car for a van or a truck with a camper shell.
More room for sleeping.

Weebsperg

kiwifarms.net
I sleep in my car alot when I am traveling. I usually lay across the back seat. If it's cold out I bring a nice sleeping bag, if it's hot out I run the ac the whole time because I can't stand sleeping hot. I usually park in a well lit parking lot, usually at a 24 hr convenience store or highway rest stop. Good luck and hope that you don't have to live out of your car for too long.

Miel67

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
I do it every few minutes, 15-30 at most if I don't feel like shopping with my parents.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mediocre

The Last Stand

I'm thankful that ladies like Joan existed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If in the front seat, lean on the door.

If in the back, lean on the door or lay on the seats. Jackets for extra cushioning.

• Informative
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene
Tags
None