Orbiter Slingblade and Phil crossover thread. - It's containment for our own amusement.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To continue our fun with Toren: he thinks trans women "pass" better than "terfs" and that trannys should work at Sephora because they know better than natal women how to wear makeup
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.25.20 PM.png

He's also been on a rant for the past 6 ours using the #protecttranswomen tag, and then went on a massive sperg when trolls and women's rights activists began using the tag.
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.30.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.31.05 PM.png

Here's his other account, which he's also fighting with people on:
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.32.32 PM.png

And while's screeching, calling other tranny's trans mysoggyknees... he's crying because someone called HIM a trans mysoggyknees for not agreeing with them.
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.27.49 PM.png

Hmm that would be pretty crazy, being called a transmisogynist for simply disagreeing with someone.

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If phil wasn't such a shortsighted idiot, I would assume he is drawing attention to slingblades thread in anticipation of their break up. Phil's facebook "friends" probably wouldn't see Toren's page if it wasn't for Phil. Now when they break up phil has a convenient dossier of excuses for his gofundme me since he's recovering from abuse.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
To continue our fun with Toren: he thinks trans women "pass" better than "terfs" and that trannys should work at Sephora because they know better than natal women how to wear makeup
View attachment 193131

He's also been on a rant for the past 6 ours using the #protecttranswomen tag, and then went on a massive sperg when trolls and women's rights activists began using the tag.
View attachment 193132
View attachment 193133

Here's his other account, which he's also fighting with people on:
View attachment 193135

And while's screeching, calling other tranny's trans mysoggyknees... he's crying because someone called HIM a trans mysoggyknees for not agreeing with them.
View attachment 193136

Hmm that would be pretty crazy, being called a transmisogynist for simply disagreeing with someone.
I thought people believe trannies like Slingblade are "unhealthy" because they always take gross, inappropriate selfies in women's restrooms.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To continue our fun with Toren: he thinks trans women "pass" better than "terfs" and that trannys should work at Sephora because.
To be fair, Sephora would be all over this as a marketing gimmick if they could attract trannies who can pull off the Rue Paul or Courtney Act look, but those people are drag queens and there'd be howls of outrage from troons if Sephora employed men who acknowledge that they only pretend to be women.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eddie Izzard is more woman than either Philthy or Slingblade, and he's a hetero CIS male in drag. Most of these troons and rat kings are clearly fat, ugly men. They fetishize being a woman so much that they loathe REAL women and drag queens who actually put effort into looking feminine.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eddie Izzard is more woman than either Philthy or Slingblade, and he's a hetero CIS male in drag. Most of these troons and rat kings are clearly fat, ugly men. They fetishize being a woman so much that they loathe REAL women and drag queens who actually put effort into looking feminine.
Jesus. I just did a GIS on Eddie Izzard and I think that's what Toren thinks he's pulling off.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. I just did a GIS on Eddie Izzard and I think that's what Toren thinks he's pulling off.

If you take the makeup off, both Izzard and Slingblade look a lot alike, except Izzard is better looking, talented, hard working, famous, and takes good care of himself. But put them both in drag and Izzard blows Slingblade out of the water like a redneck with dynamite in a catfish pond. Plus Izzard isn't going around demanding everyone call him feminine pronouns and expecting them to conform to his worldview. He's a rational, sane, well adjusted person.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino