Orbiter Slingblade and Phil crossover thread. - It's containment for our own amusement.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your best friend who accuses you of stealing his food, shouting at him for no reason and endangering his life. Your best friend who makes you pay for his living expenses. Your best friend who was openly trying to fuck other troons while you were dating. Your best friend who forced you out of your own bedroom.

Christ, what a poor sad life Phil has.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms are your best friends Phil. We support your lifestyle through taxes. We care about your health; we care about your budgeting; we warn you about swindlers and quacks; we worry about you falling in the wrong crowd like your dad did. We are your secretary, your firearms consultant, your career guide, your fashion guru, your confidante, your punching bag, and your voice of conscience.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
Phil: "that's my best friend, that is!"

The man too re.tarded to understand when someone is taking the piss out of him to his face.
I think Phil is just trying to get vikki out as quick as he can, even if it means sharing her begquest even if he does insult Phil right in the description. I don't blame him.
Phil is also a coward the vodka goblin is bigger then Phil and could beat Phil up. I mean it is Phil's apartment and Phil is the one sleeping in the living room. Phil likes to beat up women and disabled women but vikki is a man so Phil pretty much bites his pillow and lets the drunk goblin do what he wants or say what he wants.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is also a coward the vodka goblin is bigger then Phil and could beat Phil up. I mean it is Phil's apartment and Phil is the one sleeping in the living room. Phil likes to beat up women and disabled women but vikki is a man so Phil pretty much bites his pillow and lets the drunk goblin do what he wants or say what he wants.
I'm pretty confident Phil has at least 3-4 inches in height and overall size than Toren Vikki John. Toren is a diminishing 5'7". Take off an inch for posture and weight etc

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty confident Phil has at least 3-4 inches in height and overall size than Toren Vikki John. Toren is a diminishing 5'7". Take off an inch for posture and weight etc
Phil is pure fat and untrained in combat.
John before troon out probably has a few bar room brawls under his belt also John is willing to swing first. Phil is literally scared even if he could take him in a scrap.

The other Phil is aware John has more "social capital" if Phil doesn't want to be more unpersoned, he's gotta be nice to vodka goblin. John is a big old gay bully. In the most literal sense.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of Toren's size he is still male and Phil is known for being cowardly where other guys are concerned. Now if Toren was a true and honest female I'm sure Phil would have punched him like he did his girlfriend and mother.

Last edited:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of Toren's size he is still male and Phil is known for being cowardly where other guys are concerned. Now if Toren was a true and honest female I'm sure Phil would have punched him like he did his girlfriend and mother.
See, Phil? You're not only being a miserable coward by failing to stand up for yourself, you're triggering this poor delicate feminine flower's dysphoria too. You transphobic bully! Punch her and validate her gender identity, right now!

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toren would also need to be disabled too, since he only punches female cripples due to his absolutely pathetic level of cowardice and tardery.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toren would also need to be disabled too, since he only punches female cripples due to his absolutely pathetic level of cowardice and tardery.
I wasn't aware that Maria Pupo was disabled, though? Or does wanting a kid with Phil qualify you for a mental disability? Because either way, punching Toren counts.

Reactions: Mogambo

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is pure fat and untrained in combat.
John before troon out probably has a few bar room brawls under his belt also John is willing to swing first. Phil is literally scared even if he could take him in a scrap.

The other Phil is aware John has more "social capital" if Phil doesn't want to be more unpersoned, he's gotta be nice to vodka goblin. John is a big old gay bully. In the most literal sense.
If nothing else, Slingblade would probably glass Phil.

Assuming he drinks anything other than bottom-shelf rotgut in plastic bottles, anyway.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If nothing else, Slingblade would probably glass Phil.

Assuming he drinks anything other than bottom-shelf rotgut in plastic bottles, anyway.
You honestly think they could afford anything that comes in a glass bottle? With the way Slingblade guzzles his booze and with the way Phil blows money on BudK knives and Antifa-branded edge lord shit?

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After grifting for over a month, Slingblade managed to steal $2,036 from idiots who believed his lie that Phil was making him "unsafe" (by keeping a non-existent gun in the spudcave which Slingblade's "alters" were desperately trying to get a hold of to kill himself with.) http://archive.li/6Sckz
The most recent donation confirms that Slingblade found a rube in Michigan he is planning to go squat with.
Slingblade is supposedly packing and is either goldbricking or managed to hurt himself doing laundry.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After grifting for over a month, Slingblade managed to steal $2,036 from idiots who believed his lie that Phil was making him "unsafe" (by keeping a non-existent gun in the spudcave which Slingblade's "alters" were desperately trying to get a hold of to kill himself with.) http://archive.li/6Sckz
View attachment 734233
The most recent donation confirms that Slingblade found a rube in Michigan he is planning to go squat with.
View attachment 734234
Slingblade is supposedly packing and is either goldbricking or managed to hurt himself doing laundry.
View attachment 734239
I love how at odds Slingblade’s attempts to come across as a flirty teenage girl are with the way he keeps injuring his back during minor household tasks.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you throw out your back doing laundry? Seriously, how does that fucking happen? Laundry isn't heavy. Oh, right, it's bullshit for ass-pats. Got it.

And you'd think if Slingblade really felt "unsafe" living with Phil, genuinely felt that his life is in danger staying there any longer, that he'd find some way to work through the pain and get his shit packed.

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you throw out your back doing laundry? Seriously, how does that fucking happen? Laundry isn't heavy. Oh, right, it's bullshit for ass-pats. Got it.

And you'd think if Slingblade really felt "unsafe" living with Phil, genuinely felt that his life is in danger staying there any longer, that he'd find some way to work through the pain and get his shit packed.

If sling blade does throw his back out doing the smallest amount of labor, don't expect him to push through the pain. He's lead a cushy life and probably never done any sort of manual labor. That said, I agree. It's all for ass pats.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net

You have to remember that lots of troons just act how they think real women act.

For some troons #analrips and laundry related injuries are what women deal with daily.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino