Orbiter Slingblade and Phil crossover thread. - It's containment for our own amusement.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely fucking shameless. Even Philthy Phil is well shed of this gigantic alcoholic tick out of his life.
I wonder if he immediately returns to his own bedroom.

Nobody will forget, though, that he posted all his badass gun-having rants while sleeping on the couch in his own apartment, while this fat, loathsome vodka hog Occupied his own bedroom.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are odds of Toren getting a DUI during the move?
NIL
He's probably not prepared for such a trip, We said he's moving to Michigan, correct?
Without stopping, that's google maps 34 hour trek. 10 years ago I'd do ATL to BOS in a large SUV with only 3 stops -- gas & piss. I'd have all kinds of shiznit packed in an ice chest. Bonus if the gas station had a Dunkin Donuts lol. Now that was 16-20 hours straight

Now in my old age, a nice 6-8 hour drive is fine. I can do 10 if I have to. But I'm smarter, wiser, not just older. Also, I don't have to grift for gas money. In essence. this explains Toren's high "ask" on his fundraiser. (NOTE: NO, I am NOT comparing MYself to shithead, I am making an example from experience!!)

Probably 10 stops for fuel alone, because of weather, traffic, construction, etc. (assuming 2300 miles Portland to Ann Arbor MI as an example, w/300 mpg per full tank on his shitbox car)
I'd assume eating in the car, shitty food, so McDonalds, Burger King, etc, that's gonna put a crimp on time.

Honestly, if he does this in 4 days, I'll be very impressed. He's driven across the globe before so it's not unheard of, but, according to all his pain posts, he'll coming down fucking HARSHLY from detoxing, his back etc. Again, some people (and some sleepovers) have well equipped vehicles for long drives, I doubt his seat has cooling/heating/lumbar adjust etc etc. The little things that don't matter until they do.

I bet this trip will come in at 5-6 days with a fake "OMG you guys, my pretties, you WILL NOT BELIEVE OMG I threw a transmission rod in the catalytic igniter. Now, as a former (not to deadname myself) car engineer (transwomen invented the Model T OBVIOUSLY) I don't have the parts so I need to GFM for $3000 for the fuel rods and the right launch catapult OMG you guys"

Also, RIP the sanity of this new host. For those of us in the Star Gate know, John Holliday is deftly the symbiotic Goa'uld

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope he gets t-boned at a high speed as soon as he pulls out of his parking spot
If that happened when he was, say, halfway there, how long would it be before anyone acknowledged that he was missing?

I suspect that for all his talk of “wives” and “sisters,” the only one at his funeral would be his mother. Maybe.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
If that happened when he was, say, halfway there, how long would it be before anyone acknowledged that he was missing?

I suspect that for all his talk of “wives” and “sisters,” the only one at his funeral would be his mother. Maybe.
That's a hard maybe. She might show up for a minute just to write 'fuck you nigger' in the funeral parlor guest book but she probably has better things to do

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There is absolutely no chance that anyone but his mom shows up unless he is murdered or commits suicide (in other words, murdered, at least according to troon logic). And even then they probably aren't going to show up, since you can still claim the dead guy as a martyr and use his corpse for political points without actually having to do anything. Given that he's cruising towards some sort of alcohol-related death that can't be blamed on anyone else though, he'll be lucky to get his mom.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
He'll re conquer it.
To show his dominance he'll shit on the bed and leave it uncovered, like all wild animals do.

Given that he's cruising towards some sort of alcohol-related death that can't be blamed on anyone else though,
Nah, the troons will blame Orange Man Bad and KiwiFarms for this brave, transwomyn's alcohol related death. We are the ones that drove him to drink for decades at a time, even if this site didn't exist 20+ years ago

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
The story is here. An obese manchild with sleep apnea came to their desert death camp, and before long some "gaslighting asshole" (Niraj?) complained that he hogged up the electricity playing video games all day.

Phil may benefit from this troon's CPAP machine too.
Not concerned
Apparently. I'm confused by my feeling of happiness for Phil.
oh, don’t worry. This just means we’re going to watch the internet troon fight when Phil and Toren each tell us unknown, fucked up secrets about each other. I can’t wait for this delicious content from them.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Coldgrip

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, the troons will blame Orange Man Bad and KiwiFarms for this brave, transwomyn's alcohol related death. We are the ones that drove him to drink for decades at a time, even if this site didn't exist 20+ years ago
That reminds me, I need to borrow the GamerGate time machine so I can go back in a time a few decades to call Toren a faggot and make him start drinking. Come on, I have to start getting my official tranny kills somehow.

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every other tranny is always like ‘I’m going to go live with this other tranny and have a super awesome time’
He’s 100% not mentioned were he’s going so his new mark can’t be prewarned. I’m assuming whoever it is is at least as awful as Phil but I honestly feel sorry for them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino